Conspiracy Talk: A White Thing?

I find it so interesting that since the 90s, whenever you hear the term "conspiracy theory" and talk of conspiracies it's some middle-aged White man on the radio or on the microphone ranting and raving about the "government" or what "they" are doing to the food, the environment, through the media to harm or manipulate the public.

I find it interesting because it SHOULD BE Black folks leading the charge against conspiracies, since Black folks have been the number one victim of racist conspiracies for about 500 years now.

Drugs were brought into Black communities to destabilize them and HIV was invented by racists to control the Black population, yet how many Black folks are on television outraged  about THOSE conspiracies?

But White men are all over the radio and Fox News ranting and raving about liberal media and Jewish financial control conspiracies, and are UNITED in their anger.
You can find an entire show FULL of White men and women all in agreement about THEIR conspiracies.
Even those who call in or comment are in full agreement too.

Yet AfroAmericans aren't even in agreement over whether conspiracies even EXIST and half of them will stand their smirking at you as a sad example of poor mental health treatment in America, lol.

How did THIS happen?

On 12/24/2022 at 12:16 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But White men are all over the radio and Fox News ranting and raving

Entertainment. These folks are actors who get paid to stir the pot. They don't believe half the foolishness of which they speak.

Most of the conspiracy theories and other rhetoric they talk about is a smoke screen to avoid the real elephant in the room. None of them talk about dismantling the system of racism white supremacy. 

Black folks with a platform cannot afford to talk about real issues without getting permission from their paymasters. 😎

You know, I actually believe that.

I believe that many if not most of the White folks who get on Fox, Newsmax, and these other right-wing outlets ranting and raving about Jews, the Government, Illuminati, and other organizations whom they claim are conspiring against them really don't believe the shit they're saying.
Like you said, they're PAID actors.

I think their job is to put out RED HERRINGS to throw the scent off of the REAL conspiracies, which are aimed at people of color in general and specifically Black people.

If you start getting too close to the truth.....that it's racist White men behind this particular Conspiracy....they'll jump on and agree with you but then try to RE-DIRECT you down the wrong path to keep you confused.

For example................

For centuries White folks insisted that the Bible was the word of God and that Jesus was a White man and the only way.
HUNDREDS OF YEARS.
But back in the 1800s when Black folks started reading the Bible and researching different religions for ourselves and pointed out the inconsistencies of Christianity and the Bible.....THEN White folks all of a sudden became "enlightened" and acknowledged that the Bible and Church had errors and began to start New Age religions, Mormonism, etc...

They will play the game right up until WE become hip to it, then change it up only when it doesn't work anymore and invent a new one. 

But White men are all over the radio and Fox News ranting and raving about liberal media and Jewish financial control conspiracies, and are UNITED in their anger.

This is a false statement.

Man white people -- even Republicans are completely against Trump's voter fraud conspiracy theory and others were convinced enough to store the Capitol -- not exactly a picture of unity.  Alex Jones will almost certainly go to jail because of his false claims that the school was a hoax.  

White folks in the country have never been "unified," the blood bath known as the civil war demonstrated this quite plainly.

The race-wide unity for Black folks you desire is a pipe dream.  The social construct of "race" has nothing to do with the people themselves; expecting it to be some unifying factor is naïve. 

That said, we can certainly rally around the cause of defeating racism. The people unified around this cause can be of any so-called "race."  

• Like 1

Troy

Perhaps you're confusing UNITY with UNIFORMITY.....two different things.

White folks are indeed united on CERTAIN ISSUES, like the desire to rule over and control people of color (racism)

And the very example of the Civil War you brough up illustrates how White folks value and see the importance of unity.
The White folks of the North refused to allow the South to separate and allow a divided nation so they FORCED unity upon them against their will, and now we still have the UNITED States of America instead of the DIVIDE/CONFDERATE States of America.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Perhaps you're confusing UNITY with UNIFORMITY.....two different things.

No, that would be you setting up another strawman; I know the difference.

And the very example of the Civil War you brough up illustrates how White folks value and see the importance of unity.

It is odd that you see the Civil War as an example of unity.  I think everyone else would view it as a prime example of disunity.

Drugs were brought into Black communities to destabilize them

Have you been following the news about the "opioid crisis?"  We have big pharma (run by white folks) killing 100K folks (mostly other white people)  a year.  Are white people trying to destabilize white communities, or are you going to tell me it is still an attempt to destabilize Black communities and the white deaths are collateral damage?

Troy

It is odd that you see the Civil War as an example of unity.  I think everyone else would view it as a prime example of disunity.

The Civil War isn't an example OF unity...it's an example of the IMPORTANCE OF unity.

A united nation is so important the government was willing to wage war against it's own citizens who tried to separate in order to preserve the integrity of the nation.

We as AfroAmericans should take a lesson from that on the importance of unity among us instead of this highly individualistic  "I'll do my own thing" attitude so many of us have.

Have you been following the news about the "opioid crisis?"  We have big pharma (run by white folks) killing 100K folks (mostly other white people)  a year.  Are white people trying to destabilize white communities, or are you going to tell me it is still an attempt to destabilize Black communities and the white deaths are collateral damage?

Your focus is too broad and general.
I told you that drugs were brought into the AfroAmerican community by racists to destablize it.
This is a FACT.

It's a proven fact and actually it was covered by several major news papers back in the 90s that drugs were being brought in to destablize Black communities.

Other communities being affected and to what degree is irrelevant to this FACT because it doesn't make it more or less of a FACT.

So what if White people are suffering more now from opioids?
And????

Does that mean that cocaine and heroin still weren't brought into Black communities in the 70s and 80s to destabilize it?

Why are examples which counter your narrative lost on you? 

You are throwing the word "fact" around with reckless abandon.  Can you conceive of any other reasons that drugs were brought into the Black community?  if you consider opioids in the white community do you see anything in common?

If you want to use the Civil War as a shining example of white unity, go ahead, but it makes no sense.  The Civil War and the lost cause narrative has driven a wedge between white folks that has divided this country to this day.  I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Just for kicks,  @Pioneer1 share with me the "Proof" to substantiate the claim, "drugs were brought into the AfroAmerican community by racists to destablize it."  It think you'll find more evidence that it was done for profit -- even with the Iran Contra situation. Remember CREAM 😉

Troy

You know.......
Sometimes I think you just disagree with me....not because you TRULY DISAGREE....but simply because you have nothing better to do at the time and are looking to entertain yourself.

Like walking by a dog behind a fence poking a stick at him.

image.png.8f9eb5983eeacf5be914bd7108115d63.png

"Hey....HEY... (tink tink tink) wake up you mutt!
Oh I don't want anything....
I just wanted to mess with you.
Get you riled up for kicks"

Hold tight......

These are links to the exposé  the San Jose Mercury news did back in 1996 called "Dark Alliance" that detailed the CIA purposely funneling cocaine into Black communities in the United States:

https://oig.justice.gov/sites/default/files/archive/special/9712/ch01p1.htm 

https://longform.org/archive/publications/san-jose-mercury-news 

It think you'll find more evidence that it was done for profit 

The CIA is fully funded by the United States government, it doesn't generate or operate off of "profit".
Any military campaign the U.S. undertakes is fully funded by the U.S. government.
No need to sell drugs, open up lemonade stands, or wash cars to "raise money" for funding....lol

On 12/26/2022 at 10:36 PM, ProfD said:
On 12/25/2022 at 11:15 AM, Pioneer1 said:

For centuries White folks insisted that the Bible was the word of God and that Jesus was a White man and the only way.
HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

Millons of AfroAmericans still believe it.

Which part?

Which part of this conspiracy has led Black people to discard the truth because they have come to believe in the White lie?

Did the White man conspiracy lie about the Bible being the Word of God? Or, 

Did the White man lie about Jesus being White? Or both? 

Fortunately for this White man's conspiracy though, they have gotten most AfroAmericans to still believe that Jesus is White and that the Bible is a lie, and have discarded the Bible completely. 

For the millions of AfroAmericans that reject the White man lie about Jesus being White, again, they have also discarded the Bible because they believe that the White man's lie about Jesus is written in the Bible and so, therefore, the White man has gotten the complete victory, one way or the other. 

They have successfully gotten millions of Black people/AfroAmericans to believe in their lies. They believe in the White man so much that they have not bothered to read the Bible for themselves to see that the White man lied about the Word of God in the Bible, of books authored by many Black men. That in my opinion is the essence of White Supremacy housed in the body of Black Americans. Many of us have come to believe in the White man [and White woman] so much, that we believe them without getting any confirmation. 

Chev

Which part?

Which part of this conspiracy has led Black people to discard the truth because they have come to believe in the White lie?

Some Black folks have discarded the truth, other's have held on to it.

And what's even more confusing....everything White folks give us isn't a lie.

Despite their history of lying and deception, some things White folks say and give us is true.  So we have to be intelligent enough to parse the information we receive.

It's about learning to separate truth from falsehood regardless as to who offered it to you.

Did the White man conspiracy lie about the Bible being the Word of God?

Yes.

Or, 

Did the White man lie about Jesus being White? 

Yes

Or both? 

Yes, both.

Many of us have come to believe in the White man [and White woman] so much, that we believe them without getting any confirmation. 

FACTS

And this is especially disturbing because it says a lot about our intelligence level.

It's one thing for children to be deceived, but when adults able to be so easily deceived by other adults and CONTINUE to be deceived over and over again...that says a lot about their intelligence and gullibility.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Did the White man conspiracy lie about the Bible being the Word of God?

Yes.

This is why Black people believe Jesus was born December 25. LOL. 

They believe the White man without confirming whether or not, the Word of God even states this and have went out to support the White man in discarding the Bible and as Farrakhan said, the Church, meaning BLack Preachers are one of the main ones to support this confusion. 

And this is especially disturbing because it says a lot about our intelligence level.

Absolutely, @Pioneer1 This is where the White Supremacist were able to define Black people as being 2/3rds of an human being.

They lie, and many of us have accepted their lies, then they mock us and then made a law about us being 2/3rds human. 

Crazy! 

It's one thing for children to be deceived, but when adults able to be so easily deceived by other adults and CONTINUE to be deceived over and over again...that says a lot about their intelligence and gullibility.

yes. 

My brotha, I'm always going to push back on the indictment of AfroAmerican intelligence or the lack thereof. 

IMO, AfroAmericans aren't lacking intelligence moreso than they are paralyzed by fear. 

I'm sure you all remember those days when it wasn't cool to be smart. Intelligent folks would tuck their intellect like a chain to avoid being confronted about it. 

AfroAmericans have to get over their subconscious fear and let their intelligence hang like a pair in order to thrive. 😎

• Haha 1

Chev

This is why so many of them  believe in Jesus PERIOD.
Because if it weren't for White folks, the name "Jesus" would be unknown to Black people and every other person of color.
They introduced him and all of the information about him to us.

Absolutely, @Pioneer1 This is where the White Supremacist were able to define Black people as being 2/3rds of an human being.

They lie, and many of us have accepted their lies, then they mock us and then made a law about us being 2/3rds human. 

Crazy! 

Another lie they promote, and a lot of our people believe in...is the theory of human evolution.
The Theory of Evolution is racist in it's conception.
It says that humans evolved either from apes or an ape-like ancestor and that Africans are the "missing link" between that ape ancestor and the "more evolved" White folks.
Racist as hell, yet a lot of so-called educated Black folks support and believe in it.

ProfD

My brotha, I'm always going to push back on the indictment of AfroAmerican intelligence or the lack thereof. 

That's ok my good brutha you can push back all day, you'll meet NO resistance from me....lol.

There's an old saying, "Those that KNOW better...DO better"

Another closely related old saying, "Those who CAN...DO"

I've come to the conclusion long ago that many of our people behave the way they do simply because they don't know any better.
If you have another theory, please enlighten me...lol

image.png.87d9b21262086d849d82a46b65cb830f.png

"Uhhhhh.....
Na nah na naaaaah!"

Can a man do more than what's in his mental capacity TO do?
If we were THAT smart, if we were THAT intelligent collectively....wouldn't we be in a better condition than we are today?

IMO, AfroAmericans aren't lacking intelligence moreso than they are paralyzed by fear. 

Well.....
What causes fear?

There are many different causes, some logical....others illogical...but the main cause of fear is IGNORANCE....not knowing.

Not knowing what to expect.
Not knowing what to do about whatever problem you're going through.

That's where INTELLIGENCE comes in.

If we were INTELLIGENT enough...if we had sense enough, we'd:

1. Have advanced technology and weaponry to defend ourselves from anybody individually or collectively who tries to aggress against our community.

2. Not fear White folks or any other race, because we'd be just as if not more powerful than them.  Secure in the knowledge that they can do us no harm.

I'm sure you all remember those days when it wasn't cool to be smart. Intelligent folks would tuck their intellect like a chain to avoid being confronted about it. 

I remember those school days where it was cool to be a fool and considered not so cool to be "brainy" and smart.

THAT was stupid right there.

That's a good example of why I question the intelligence of so many of our people because I don't know of any White or Asian community where being stupid is considered a virtue....even in childhood.

A LITTLE fool will grow up to be a BIG fool.

image.png.e4939ee19360fab44e25a0eb75093ba2.png

"Uhhhhhhh......."

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

...but the main cause of fear is IGNORANCE....not knowing.

Ignorance is definitely a cause of unfounded fear.

I believe the main cause of fear is not wanting to deal with the punishment or outcome. 

Folks run away from a fight because they don't want to get beat up or worse. They want to go to heaven but don't want to die.

That 400 years of slavery has inflicted a PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) on AfroAmericans that has yet to be fully comprehended. But, the conditioning has resulted in a latent fear.

White folks have consistently shown their willingness to kill opposition and die fighting i.e. go to war.

There are no Black folks on the planet who really want that smoke from white folks. One could argue Black folks are smart enough to avoid it.😎

32 minutes ago, ProfD said:

White folks have consistently shown their willingness to kill opposition and die fighting i.e. go to war.

There are no Black folks on the planet who really want that smoke from white folks. One could argue Black folks are smart enough to avoid it.😎

White folks have shown their willingness to kill and die fighting for the simple reason that IT WORKS.
And they are smart enough to KNOW it works....which is why they have been so successful.

Niggas are dying anyway....despite being afraid.

Dying at the hands of police.
Dying at the hands of eachother
Dying from various diseases and drugs put out to drop their numbers.

Black folks may fear fighting and dying at the hands of White folks, but they certainly don't fear it from EACHOTHER.
Again....gotta point to INTELLIGENCE again to explain this inconsistency

This is why so many of them  believe in Jesus PERIOD.
Because if it weren't for White folks, the name "Jesus" would be unknown to Black people and every other person of color.
They introduced him and all of the information about him to us.

And on that score @Pioneer1I believe in what @Troy always alludes to in that we all come from one source, one human origin 'race'.

I stress though that this is true in the male human origin of the modern mankind. The YDNA genetics are full proof. 

I am grateful for White folks for RE-INTRODUCING Jesus back to us, because as a Black Christian, I know that this is NO CONSPIRACY TALK.

Jesus Christ, is the only way. Ancient Blacks rejected their own Black cultures and became obssessed with the Romans. 

The Romans set up a slave system and White Supremacy and Black enslavement. Our ancestors got what they deserved. 

Now the White folks that say, Jesus is White, now that is a conspiracy. The ones that push that December 25 is when 'the Jesus of the Bible was born', yes, that is a conspiracy. 

The Jesus of America, the Anti-Christ, was born on December 25, but the Jesus of the Bible was born on a different day.

The Jesus of the Bible is a Black man and again, I am grateful that this knowledge was given back to Black people to read and confirm for themselves.

It's frustrating too, that the Black Church supports lies and do not profess the truth. We need truth for a better future. 

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Absolutely, @Pioneer1 This is where the White Supremacist were able to define Black people as being 2/3rds of an human being.

Crazy! 

Another lie they promote, and a lot of our people believe in...is the theory of human evolution.
The Theory of Evolution is racist in it's conception.
It says that humans evolved either from apes or an ape-like ancestor and that Africans are the "missing link" between that ape ancestor and the "more evolved" White folks.
Racist as hell, yet a lot of so-called educated Black folks support and believe in it.

Yes, and I'm sure that you remember a couple of posters that came into this very community with that belief and you interacted with them on this very subject. 

It's good to hear you speak on this now.

On 12/31/2022 at 2:29 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Sometimes I think you just disagree with me....not because you TRULY DISAGREE....but simply because you have nothing better to do at the time and are looking to entertain yourself.

🙂 Of course.  But that does not mean that I don't actually disagree with you.  

I knew you would bring up the Freeway Rich Ross stuff.  If you actually read the article you shared you'd know that the entire fiasco was about funding the contras in Nicaragua.

The destabilization of the Black community was a terrible consequence, but it was again not the goal.  You do realize white folks used cocaine and crack during that period right?

Even if destabilizing the black community was the goal, who was responsible for cutting, distributing, packaging, marketing, and selling the drugs -- not to mention using them? 

Again, look at our current opioid crisis which has destabilized the white community arguably to a worse degree than the crack epidemic -- It has literally brought down the average life expectancy of Americans! Of course Black people are dying from opioids too, but again the people involved are motivated by money the horrific impact on the country is of no little concern to Big Pharma or the Doctors. 

HIV was invented by racists to control the Black population

You know most of the people who died from HIV were white.  But again I'm sure you'd call this collateral damage too.  Where did you dig up this one up?  

Troy

I knew you would bring up the Freeway Rich Ross stuff.  If you actually read the article you shared you'd know that the entire fiasco was about funding the contras in Nicaragua.

Are you telling me that the United States government needed to "sell dope" to poor Black folks in the ghetto in order to RAISE MONEY to fund some mercenary group in a Central American jungle???

Do you seriously believe that?

The destabilization of the Black community was a terrible consequence, but it was again not the goal.

Like they didn't already know that would be a result.
Stop playing Troy, lol.

You do realize white folks used cocaine and crack during that period right?

Ok?

Even if destabilizing the black community was the goal, who was responsible for cutting, distributing, packaging, marketing, and selling the drugs -- not to mention using them? 

The answer is obvious.
But shifting the focus doesn't erase the blame.

You know most of the people who died from HIV were white.

Are you sure about this one?

You know TENS OF MILLIONS of Africans have been diagnosed with HIV since the Pandemic began in the 80s.
Not to mention the Caribbean in places like Haiti.

They claim that over 25 MILLION African currently have HIV!
But you say most of the deaths were White?

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 11:16 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Yet AfroAmericans aren't even in agreement over whether conspiracies even EXIST and half of them will stand their smirking at you as a sad example of poor mental health treatment in America, lol.

How did THIS happen?

I believe white people are allowed to have conspiracies, especially ones they talk about openly, because it keeps them on their toes about the world being out to get them. This way, they can hold onto the power they have over the world since they are constantly paranoid and therefore justifying every war and battle they start.

Black people, on the other hand, would have a ton of conspiracies about what white people really do and are up to as the ruling power of the world but the closer you get to the truth, the more they shut it down and assassinate. So I think it leaves a lot of black people talking about some of the same conspiracies as white people or repeating old conspiracy that aren't exactly true anymore.

I know plenty conspiracy about whites and their true nature and why they are so violent and lie so much about that violence and other things, but I keep from talking about a lot publicly because they are always watching and looking to make anyone against their evil agenda seem crazy.

Plus, I just think black people are more trusting because we haven't built up nearly as much bad "karma" as whites have piled on. They know they have to pay for what they do to this world, for all they have stole and never repaid, for all the pollution and extinction, for all the deception and projection, and so they're always gonna be looking over their shoulder wondering who it is will finally get them. But they will get themselves because evil always implodes.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

I believe white people are allowed to have conspiracies, especially ones they talk about openly, because it keeps them on their toes about the world being out to get them. This way, they can hold onto the power they have over the world since they are constantly paranoid and therefore justifying every war and battle they start.

Black people, on the other hand, would have a ton of conspiracies about what white people really do and are up to as the ruling power of the world but the closer you get to the truth, the more they shut it down and assassinate. So I think it leaves a lot of black people talking about some of the same conspiracies as white people or repeating old conspiracy that aren't exactly true anymore.

I know plenty conspiracy about whites and their true nature and why they are so violent and lie so much about that violence and other things, but I keep from talking about a lot publicly because they are always watching and looking to make anyone against their evil agenda seem crazy.

Plus, I just think black people are more trusting because we haven't built up nearly as much bad "karma" as whites have piled on. They know they have to pay for what they do to this world, for all they have stole and never repaid, for all the pollution and extinction, for all the deception and projection, and so they're always gonna be looking over their shoulder wondering who it is will finally get them. But they will get themselves because evil always implodes.

Pin on gifs

You nailed it so succinctly that nothing more really needs to be said!
However, if I may comment on your brilliant observations................

Exactly!
They are smart enough to keep the alert level high so they don't get caught off guard and end up victims like our people!

Notice how White people can casually walk through the roughest and toughest Black neighborhoods and nobody touches them?
Gangs, muggers, bums.....they may ask them for money but they don't harm them.
But look at all of the videos of Black people walking through White communities and get harassed, suspected of crimes, and even have the police called on them.

Black people, on the other hand, would have a ton of conspiracies about what white people really do and are up to as the ruling power of the world but the closer you get to the truth, the more they shut it down and assassinate.

Excellent point again.
I think a lot of Black people are AFRAID to know the truth or even search for it because they feel if they find it, they'd get in trouble.
Or perhaps they feel they just couldn't handle how wicked these people are and how vast and organized the conspiracies are against them.
Me personally, I've learned to desire and seek the truth no matter how bad the problem is....because I know there is a solution to EVERY problem.

You should lay a few on us and let's see how "crazy" you sound.
In my opinion, the truly crazy niggas are the ones out there smoking dope, shooting eachother, going in and out of jail, and playing right into the trap Caucasians laid for their destruction. 
THAT'S crazy in my opinion, not piecing puzzles together to solve the problems of your community.

Plus, I just think black people are more trusting because we haven't built up nearly as much bad "karma" as whites have piled on.

Either that, or many of our people are just plain stupid and can't think thoroughly enough to see through the lies and deceptions these racist put out there to trick them.
I know it sounds sad, but it's a fact I'm coming to realize.
No more excuses for some of these clowns.  
Their indifferent attitude and reckless behavior are have been instrumental to the racists for keeping many of our communities in chaos.

😏.....no way this girl is just 31