What Would You Do If You Knew Someone Stoled Your Beloved Pet?

Man....these niggas and their dogs.

I saw a commercial the other day where some sissy looking brutha was dancing with, rolling around on the floor with, and even KISSING a damn dog!

I said laaaaaawd.....lol.

It's time to END this devilish world and bring a NEW one in before the rest of these silly Negroes fall off the edge.
Next thing you'll have Negroes SLEEPING with their damn dogs just like the White folks who taught them to kiss and love on them.

image.png.7bf4bfe6f5b495305f4caa69a7c0ef06.png

Before yall get mad at me, listen....

Dogs are some of the NASTIEST animals on the planet.
The ONLY reason some of yall love your dogs and kiss and hug on them is because you've been living around White folks for SO damn long you don't know any better and you're doing what you see THEM doing.

Well.....there's a REASON why White folks love dogs!
Just like there's a reason why they drink whiskey and do a lot of the other things they do.
They KNOW why they do the things THEY do......most niggas don't and just imitate them.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Dogs are some of the NASTIEST animals on the planet.
The ONLY reason some of yall love your dogs and kiss and hug on them is because you've been living around White folks for SO damn long you don't know any better and you're doing what you see THEM doing.

I heard this from several past co-workers that were from India! 

• Haha 1

Chev

Ofcourse.
People from India  still remember and practice most of their original culture that existed before colonialism and before White folks came through imposing their perversions.  Then they come to the United States and see people who LOOK like them (AfroAmericans) but ACT Whiter than White folks....lol.

Doing more drinking, dope smoking, killing, disrespectful behavior, etc.....
They thought their White colonizers were disrespectful and lacking in culture and taste....until they run into niggas, lol.

It doesn't matter which nation you go to, you can tell if it was colonized by the "out of place" and usually perverse customs that White people imposed on the population

Customs like:
-Heavily alcohol drinking
-Eating a lot of red meat
-Disrespect of parents and older people.
-Treating dogs better than people and keeping them in the house 
-More gay and lesbian activity

These are all tell-tale signs of heavy White influence on a population because these customs are generally foreign and unheard of among traditional societies of color.

Now don't get me wrong.....we DID have dogs around before White folks.
Having dogs around to help humans didn't originate with White folks, we were using dogs for THOUSANDS of years before White came into existence.
But we kept them in their place.....outside.
We used them for hunting and scavenging to clean up the land of carcasses etc.....
White folks took them and made FRIENDS out of them to protect them from other animals while they were in the caves, and eventually started having sex with them

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

These are all tell-tale signs of heavy White influence on a population because these customs are generally foreign and unheard of among traditional societies of color.

Yes, but @Pioneer1 Black people need to start being accoutable too, for their own perversion as well.

To put this kind of perversion on White people as if they came into Black cultures and introduced it secretly would be very wrong.

The strange and foreign perversion was introduced to Black devils that became fascinated by it and willfully engaged and in this fashion this kind of perversion was then introduced to innocent little Black babies. 

In no way, did White people come into a Black culture and was able to rape Black babies initially without gaining support from Black devils. 

Black people will never be able to improve our cultures if we keep ignoring these steps in how foreign ideas and practices became introduced into our world. 

We need to check some of these evil Negroes living amongst us. 

• Thanks 1

Chev

Well "Black devil" is an oxymoron because Black people by nature can't be devils.
They can be MONSTERS....but not devils.

However I totally agree that we need to keep our own people in check.

I'm not sure if there was a history of pedophilia among the Black population before Caucasians.  There may have been some instances but I don't think it was nearly as wide spread as it is today.

It also should be noted that although historically and pound for pound Caucasians tend to be more wicked and evil than Black people.....we have the POTENTIAL as individuals to be much worse.
Because we are the Original people with much more power and the ability to be more creative and effective in our actions.

White folks can be just plain evil, but Black folks can be evil with a STYLE and BOLDNESS unimaginable to White folks.

A good example is how violent and crooked the Italian Mafia is compared to other White organizations.  Their Black genetics gives them an edge on other White folks in terms of style, grace, and boldness.

image.png.791b2e4b44672b93e0b5f474f8c4acbd.png

I'm not sure if there was a history of pedophilia among the Black population before Caucasians.

No. I think pedophilia was introduced into Black cultures even before the Caucasians. I believe it was inroduced by early Hominids that were not Black though. I think that pedophilia is an attack on the priesthood. 

It also should be noted that although historically and pound for pound Caucasians tend to be more wicked and evil than Black people.....we have the POTENTIAL as individuals to be much worse.

On this I disagree though, I believe that all humans have a history of being severely evil no matter what color. Whether they are considered Devils or monsters, people in general can be evil with no end. 

24 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I believe that all humans have a history of being severely evil no matter what color.

Facts.

Every now and then, the universe will send monsters otherwise known as devils among us.

There's no shortage of evil folks of all stripes throughout recorded human history. They are responsible for dysfunctional behaviors.

However, the evil that is racism white supremacy is unprecedented. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just like good and bad are often subjective, so is much of what we call "evil".

We look at an ancient society where they conquer a village, kill the men and women outright, enslave the children....and we call them evil.
However for hundreds of years instead of just killing the people they conquered outright, this society enslaved them and forced them to live through the humiliation of seeing themselves and their offspring suffer the same fate generation after generation....is that not more evil?

We look at the ancient societies and say they were evil for sacrificing people to a particular deity.
However we live in a society where people who are in serious accidents are often put on life-support and forced to live through their suffering whether they want to or not...yet we don't call THAT evil.

Our entire sense of morality needs to be re-examined and re-considered

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Our entire sense of morality needs to be re-examined and re-considered

It already is, look at how our culture has changed in just my lifetime. We went from having the voting rights act passed to having a Black president.  When I was a kid there were virtually no Black TV shows, Movies, or books. We a Black show can on TV I watched it.  Today there are so many Black TV shows I have the luxury of not bothering to watch most of them because there are just so many other options.  

Homosexuals no longer have to remain in the closet -- and can even get married!  Weed is legal. Abortions becoming illegal... 

I could go on and on about how our culture's mortality continues to evolve.  Overall our culture's sense of mortality is improving over the long run -- don't you agree?

On 1/3/2023 at 12:28 PM, Troy said:

It already is, look at how our culture has changed in just my lifetime. We went from having the voting rights act passed to having a Black president.  When I was a kid there were virtually no Black TV shows, Movies, or books. We a Black show can on TV I watched it.  Today there are so many Black TV shows I have the luxury of not bothering to watch most of them because there are just so many other options.  

Homosexuals no longer have to remain in the closet -- and can even get married!  Weed is legal. Abortions becoming illegal... 

I could go on and on about how our culture's mortality continues to evolve.  Overall our culture's sense of mortality is improving over the long run -- don't you agree?

When you put it that way, yeah.....I see your point....it has changed.

But I'd simply call it a CHANGE....I wouldn't say it "evolved" because evolution implies improvement.