The New Year Shouldn't Start Now But In The Spring

In reality, the "New Year" shouldn't begin in January...but sometime in March or April.

On January 1st, Winter is just getting started and a lot of animals are hibernating and plant life is dying.
How the hell is that a "new year"???

Around the end of March is when things start to thaw out, RENEW, and REJUVENATE,  and the land turns green again.
That's when the "new" year should start, in my opinion.

But all it takes is some slim White man in a top hat and a cane to TELL you "Happy New Year"....and you're half drunk spilling drinks all over the damn place celebrating.

🤨Some of yall will let these White folks trick you into going along with ANYTHING....lol

• Like 1

New Year isn't a conspiracy bro.🤣

Winter isn't the same all over the country or planet.😉

For those of us who live in colder climates, the delayed beauty of spring gives us more time to get right in the New Year.😁

Happy New Year AALBC fam. Wishing you all the best in 2023 and beyond. 😎

• Like 1

Lol....well personally I celebrate the New Year on my BIRTHDAY.
Which is in the Spring!

But that's besides the point....

Believe it or not some would argue that celebrating the New Year on January 1s actually IS part of a conspiracy!
It's my understanding that they celebrated it on different days through out the year but a group of White folks got together centuries ago and decided to establish January 1st THEE DAY for the New Year to start.
Similar to how they established December 25th for Jesus' birthday.

Check out the first few minutes of this lecture by the good Dr.....3:30mm-5:00mm

And we don't want to even GET into whether or not this Earth is only 2023 years old, do we?

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's my understanding that they celebrated it on different days through out the year but a group of White folks got together centuries ago and decided to establish January 1st THEE DAY for the New Year to start.
Similar to how they established December 25th for Jesus' birthday.

And we don't want to even GET into whether or not this Earth is only 2023 years old, do we?

Scientifically, we know the Earth is billions of years old. It's on schedule to last another 5 billion years. Humans will not.🤣

Human beings aren't billions of years old. At least, we have not found any evidence. Of course it could be argued that as we're  recycling fossil fuels... but I digress.😁

Human beings have spent the better part of their existence trying figure out 1) the best way to survive and 2) how we got here.

Humans eventually started using various methods and means of keeping track of their time on the planet and events.

That's how we ended up with calendars, dates and times. These are markers and placeholders of our existence on the planet.

Date and time could be construed as an arbitrary construct. That would take the joy and fun out celebrating birthdays, holidays and other milestones.😎

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ProfD said:

That would take the joy and fun out celebrating birthdays, holidays and other milestones.😎

How many people  STILL celebrate their birthdays after 30??

Not sure about your milestones, but I wasn't as happy with my first grey hair as I was with my first erection.....lol

30 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

How many people  STILL celebrate their birthdays after 30??

Celebrate is relative. B'day is my personal holiday. I don't work that day. Family and friends know not to ask me for sh8t unless it's a dire emergency.

I celebrate my b'day every year in self-reflection and only doing whatever I choose to do. 

Otherwise, there's no party bash for this old man. Haven't had one of those since I was 7 years old.😎

When people talk about "holy days" and special days, I ask them do people still get sick, into accidents, and die on those days.
If so....why is it "holy"?
They are often dumbfounded.

Days are just days and the significance of them is what we choose to make of them.

Having said that, I did like what Minister Farrakhan attempted to do back in 1995 which was make October 16th our own special "Holy Day of Atonement" for AfroAmericans.
Just like I like the idea of Kwanzaa, although I personally don't observe it.

We need to establish our own culture and traditions even if the foundations aren't well defined and the roots aren't very deep.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

We need to establish our own culture and traditions even if the foundations aren't well defined and the roots aren't very deep.

Sure. but....

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just like I like the idea of Kwanzaa, although I personally don't observe it.

And this is the problem.  I too like the idea of Kwanzaa, but I don't celebrate it either.

I wouldn't celebrate Christmas either if it were not for the fact that everyone else around me celebrates it and that is the power of culture - even one is on the same page despite their personal inclinations.   Every year millions of families go into debt to finance the holiday, It does not make sense, and is the function of our market-driven culture.

The "start" of the New Year is completely arbitrary, so who cares?  Your new year can be on your birthday -- it is a new year to you -- and you can celebrate it any way you like 🙂

• Like 2

Who cares?

Well....somebody cared enough to change it and establish it as a holiday FORCING others to celebrate it as well.

The question reminds me of when it's pointed out that Jesus couldn't have been White but Black or Brown because of the region he grew up in......often times a person would say, "What difference does it make what color Jesus was???  Does it really matter????"

The reply from me would be,  "Ofcourse it matters to somebody.....because they took time and effort to CHANGE him from being a Black man to a White man with blonde hair and blue eyes.  If it didn't matter, they would have left his image alone".

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 10:35 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Around the end of March is when things start to thaw out, RENEW, and REJUVENATE,  and the land turns green again.
That's when the "new" year should start, in my opinion.

When I first joined AALBC and began to comment @Delano asked me if the book I am sharing is completed. It is not. I left out volumes of information.

I tend to only share information when I know that a person has already reached at the very least a basic level to understand it.

You do understand it. But you are not certain. I know why but I will not get into it. It has to do with the layers of lies that are used as social norms. Pat yourself on the back. You peeled alot of layers, and pierced alot of lies to know what you do. I will post and share a page from TIME that very few have ever gotten the chance to see. It is definitely too advanced for most. Even in this incomplete stage I am sharing here

realTIMEcalendarincompleteforquickshare.jpg.33834ba72f7eeddd489335548a2c5692.jpg

This calendar is neutral and can be used with any YEAR when you understand the complete environmental interaction process.

To align fake TIME with real TIME using this TRUE TIME you must begin the heliocentricgregoriancalendricsystems dating from March 14th 2022.

There are conversions which must be made from that point of entry in order to get all of the ways used as standard TIMEKEEPING to align in full. As I said. It is advanced. I did not include all of it. Only the basic CYCLES and their alignment so that fake TIME can be managed and repaired.

@Delano

The beginning of TIME is not a choice that I had the authority to choose.

I can, and do, appreciate the nod in my direction, but to accept that authority would cause me to be a liar.

What I did do is study.

I studied the absolute and complete LIFECYCLE of plants.

I then studied the complete geological composites record.

I then studied Light.

After which, it was necessary to study, and accurately define The UrÆTh.

Studying The Earth includes Chemistry biology as the basis.

Upon acquiring that knowledge I was then qualified through study to determine accurately The Season, which came first. The Cycle, which came second. The Division of TIME within the cycle, which came third, The measurement of TIME, which came fourth. The geographical locations, which came fifth. This was the Study of Physics.

However, despite the required order of Creation, As a consequence of the nature of The Creator by our definition of TIME it would appear almost instantaneous. But I can assure you it was not.

To limit the action that is Creation to a sunrise or sunset would be unfair to any of us who are students of TIME.

The only choices

I did make is to dedicate myself to never guessing. To never telling a lie. Which only leaves me with the option of Study.

Study that ye may be approved.

The beginning of The Month is The beginning of a 28 Cycle dynamic event. With so many moving parts that it is wondrous. A marvel to behold. The moon does in fact have the closest relative CYCLICAL mechanic to this dynamic event.

The Creator included an offset for everything in degrees. The Creators PERFECT TIME is never in a continuous synchronized alignment. By intent, everything is designed to move away from everything else at its relative speed and then return back to an almost same starting position, above and below. This is why it is impossible to make a perfect circle or a perfect straight line. The less aware of reality a person is; For whatever reason, their senses are dulled, all 8 of the physical senses, and usually all 4 of the spiritual senses too. These dulled senses cannot notice the imperfections. This results in imperfections compounding. Which is a serious problem.

That information is required to say: There exist no calculations of TIME that are complete in a way that is a closed system. That is impossible. Any mathematician or physicist making such a statement can be ripped to shreds if a knowing person so chooses. Also. There is no infinity. Infinity is an imaginative. Everything in existence  is fixed and finite. Thus. All Religions are false and their doctrines are wrong. The Creator gave very few direct commands. The most important of them all  is to Study that ye may be approved.

Only through study can any of us achieve the level of LIFE and resulting LIFESTYLE which we are designed to LIVE.

Many choose to submit to the lunar or solar cycles. Some also choose to venerate and deify the sun and the moon as their idols of worship.

Many calendars exist on the basis of their mechanics. All are wrong. They are locked in place when doing so and that automatically disqualifies them. TIME does not work like that. Reality does not work like that.

We are describing CREATION. Meaning that all of the working parts came into existence together in sequence.

Do not limit that to a sunset,  the moonth, or moonday.

The Week is the entirety of Creation.

Spring is the first Season.

Therefore. March 14th 20222 is the start of the heliocentricgregoriancalendricsystem we are in right now.

March 14th is The Week which held temperatures above 50 degrees and lower than 72 degrees for 7 Cycles.

This TEMPERATURE in relation to the ecosystems observable response is The Creators beginning.

March 14th meets all of The Creators requirements for the beginning.

The STUDY of Temperature begins with Creation. I can guarantee you that there have been vast restrictions placed on Study of Temperature.

Consider this. They never actually get it correct. They only get kinda' close.

Here is an excerpt from volume 2 of TIME:

January 09-15 January 16-22 January 23-29 January 30-31 & February 01-05
January 01-07 January 08-14 January 15-21 January 22-23 & February 24-28 The Eleventh Month of The Year
January 09th - February 05th 28 cycles The Second Month of Winter

A great amount of study and many disciplines are required to undo their lies and make an accurate system of TIME.

I did not make this Calendar.

I learned this calendar.

The Creator made it. My only action has been to learn and record. What it is it is.

I began this task strictly to learn the true date.

In doing so all of reality itself has been laid bare.

In its natural state therein is The Creator.

I am almost done. Soon. Very soon I will have that answer.

Obviously you are also on the same path.

For almost two decades I kept no notes.

I caution you to keep very accurate notes.

It would have made for an easier way to remove obstacles of many kinds.

I was looking at the chart from an Astronomical perspective. I was wondering what time of day if any you  were using on March 14.

I have been practising Astrology for the past 20 years. And while I have only being looking at time in the last two am interested  in your choice of inception  time.

@Delano

On 2/1/2023 at 7:21 AM, Rodney campbell said:

The Week is the entirety of Creation.

Spring is the first Season.

Therefore. March 14th 20222 is the start of the heliocentricgregoriancalendricsystem we are in right now.

March 14th is The Week which held temperatures above 50 degrees and lower than 72 degrees for 7 Cycles.

This TEMPERATURE in relation to the ecosystems observable response is The Creators beginning.

March 14th meets all of The Creators requirements for the beginning.

I have no authority to choose a TIME and mandate that TIME as being anything.

TIME exist as it is without my participation. Therefore I have no dominion.

One can always choose to lie to themselves and others and extend  from themselves an unfounded authority over TIME.

By designating definition to TIMES components, which do not accurately apply.

But that is not my way.

My way is truth, no lies, no guessing.

The answers are laid bare before us all. On our part all we need do is study that we may be approved and accept those answers.

It is The Week itself that matters.

TIME is finite. It has a beginning and it has an end. There is nothing to choose.

There is only something to learn.

@Delano

I could not answer with only the word no.

That would leave everything unfairly open to interpretation, when there is already an answer.

Unfair interpretation is an invite for chaos and negativity to fill what would have only appeared as a void, when in fact it is not.

I will not seed chaos and negativity for want of, or lack of, a few words.

@Pioneer1 well throughout humanity the cyclical moment called new year isn't universal in definition. The reason why Julian Calendar new year date is celebrated throughout humanity isn't because all view it as a new year, but the popularity of new year's festivities, which bring in money to be honest, is present. 

The christian calendar originally didn't have easter but the people's they wanted to join all had easter so they made an easter celebration and the jehovah's witness population shifts prove that being adamant against majority cultural elements is not easy and tends to lead to people leaving the minority culture. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2023 at 5:52 PM, richardmurray said:

@Pioneer1 well throughout humanity the cyclical moment called new year isn't universal in definition. The reason why Julian Calendar new year date is celebrated throughout humanity isn't because all view it as a new year, but the popularity of new year's festivities, which bring in money to be honest, is present. 

The christian calendar originally didn't have easter but the people's they wanted to join all had easter so they made an easter celebration and the jehovah's witness population shifts prove that being adamant against majority cultural elements is not easy and tends to lead to people leaving the minority culture. 

Facts.

That's why you have Chinese and other cultures starting to align and celebrate their New Years and other holidays along with America's and the West.

The Jewish Calendar is supposed to be different but they manage to line up the Passover and Hannukah seasons up with the Western Christian seasons of Christmas and Easter every year.
It they were still following their own calendar then the dates would change....like Ramadan for the Muslims.

• Like 1