A Really Wacky Conspiracy Theory: Is Humanity REALLY Getting Smarter?

I have a "Conspiracy Theory" that many will REALLY think is waaaaay out there, but there's certainly some evidence to support it.

It's said that society is getting smarter, more advanced not only technologically but intellectually.

They say the IQ of the average person is much higher than it was 100 or even 50 years ago.

They point to the fact that there are far less agricultural and manufacturing jobs and more IT jobs, professional jobs......jobs that require more education and thinking.

My theory QUESTIONS whether or not human beings are actually getting smarter and more intelligent and posits the belief that this system is really WEEDING OUT most of those with average and below intelligence from the general society through various methods leaving the remainder of only those WITH the intelligence and smarts to actually maneuver through an extraordinarily complex society.
In other words......

Perhaps  a society has been formed that is so complicated and complex (unnecessarily by the way) demanding so much education and intelligence to pay the bills, stay out of trouble, and in many cases simply SURVIVE.....that even most of those of average intelligence are ending up homeless or in jail or victims of depression and suicide or on drugs trying to cope with the confusion.

There are millions of people in prisons and jails in the United States.
How many of them are there simply because they couldn't make a living on the outside?
Further, how many probably would have been free and doing just fine with a house and family if they had lived in some other time in U.S. history when things were simpler?

It's a fact that the average intelligence of human beings is higher than it was 50 or more years ago.

Higher standards of living and technological advancements are proof of it. 

Look no further than young people. They're not old enough to attend school yet but they know how to use tablets and smartphones.

By the time children start elementary school, they're using computers to learn. This started about 20 years ago.

As a result, young adults are prepared for jobs in IT and other white-collar and blue-collar professions too.

Auto mechanics is no longer just oil changes and spark plugs/wires and changing brakes. They use computers too.

Construction workers and farmers use digital equipment and computers to take measurements and manage resources. 

The system isn't weeding out folks of average and below intelligence. There will always be jobs for unskilled workers...janitors, dishwashers, day laborers, etc.

As long as products, goods and services are required, there will be jobs up and down the chain. 

The complexity of society does not make people dysfunctional. Poor choices starting at procreation play a huge part in human development leading to homelessness, incarceration, mental health issues, etc.

Where I come from, a whole lotta folks end up homeless or locked up or dead. The constant I find among every person that I know and talk to who's either been homeless and/or has done time will admit they brought it on themselves...bad choices. 

These same people were smart as f8ck when we were growing up. They got distracted by the lure of fast money and/or the fun that came with recreational drugs and alcohol and partying and BSing.

At every point in human history, there has always been people who couldn't get right for one reason or another. Many by choice. That's not going to change. 

Life separates the chaff from the wheat. Application of intelligence and not the lack thereof plays a part in determining which part one has to eat. 

The responsibility we have as human beings to insure that those who need the most help get it is another conversation. 😎

• Like 1

ProfD

You're right, those blue collar jobs will always be around....however WHO is able to get them and how much they pay is highly variable.

In much of America, blue collar and low skilled jobs usually reserved for "low intellect" Americans are now being snatched up by immigrants of various levels of intellect who are happy to get any kind of work to send back home.

As far as those who made so many bad choices in their lives...
Perhaps those choices should NOT have been there for them to make.

Or perhaps the WRONG options were put before them on purpose.

Just like drugs didn't "accidentally" come in to the cities....good paying factory jobs didn't "accidentally" leave.

When the manufacturing jobs were plentiful and the dope was nearly absent in the inner cities....AfroAmericans had those good jobs, nice homes, sent their children to school, made good living for themselves.

Why did drugs even become an OPTION for to avoid and make the good choice not to deal with?

You make a good point about little kids....toddlers...being able to use  cell phones and computers.
However what PERCENTAGE of children are able to do that?
Are the majority of toddlers capable of those extra smart talents, or just a gifted few who had the opportunity to show it?

There's always been smart kids around, 2000 or 2 million years ago.  But look at all of the kids on Ritalin and Adoroll and in special education today who can't read, write, or count.

Immigrants have definitely supplanted AfroAmericans in those blue-collar jobs.

Part of the reason for that is neither AfroAmericans nor white folks wanted to work those jobs.

Today, it is hard to get Americans to pick fruits and vegetables.  No problem. Immigrants will do it. 

A whole bunch of folks chose different options despite a sea of negativity around them.

Even the worst parents spend their children's formative years telling them what not to do. 

A city full of drugs, crime and poverty doesn't force the folks living there to choose. In fact, a whole lotta folks have made it out of that environment. 

The companies providing those good paying factory jobs were owned by white folks.

AfroAmericans should have used those good paying jobs to pool their resources and buy companies to insure generational wealth and employment opportunities to future generations.

I've seen a bunch of well-raised AfroAmericans fall into drugs and alcohol and lose everything their hardworking parents earned working those good jobs and providing them with a middle-class life.

I don't know the percentage but Ive always seen folks who are classified as poor who have access to the technology and their children thrive with it.

There's always been smart kids around regardless of their circumstances and living conditions. 

To be of low intellect in a highly developed country is either a birth defect or a learning deficiency. Again, that goes back to procreation. Some people shouldn't be allowed to do it.  

All drugs both illegal and legal are used to keep people oppressed in one way or another if they choose to use them. 😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Lol....
Yet with all of that you mentioned on how so many of our people constantly make the wrong CHOICES......you still push back against the idea that they're suffering from intellectual deficiency?

The nigga KNOW dope was brought into the community to destabilize it.
We've known this to be a fact for over 30 years now.

Yet the nigga STILL sells it and smokes it!

What else can explain this paradoxical behavior besides sheer STUPIDITY?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

Lol....
Yet with all of that you mentioned on how so many of our people constantly make the wrong CHOICES......you still push back against the idea that they're suffering from intellectual deficiency?

What else can explain this paradoxical behavior besides sheer STUPIDITY?

Intellectual deficiency and stupidity are not synonymous. 🤣

In fact, they claim it's insensitive to label someone stupid just because they are Intellectually deficient i.e. slow.😁

I'm sure you've heard and/or seen smart people doing stupid stuff. Sometimes, it's a challenge to them. Fun and games. Entertainment. 

Drug and alcohol abuse is a form of self-medication to compensate for other problems in their lives. Despair and hopelessness and mental illness are very real.

Don't get it twisted...I know there are Intellectually deficient and stupid human beings who are running around out in these streets.

I will never believe AfroAmericans have cornered the market  and sewn up intellectually deficient and stupid. I've seen equal amounts of it in all camps. 😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Intellectual deficiency and stupidity are not synonymous

Somewhat true.
Intellectually deficient can range anywhere from "stupid" to "retarded" to "comatose".

But stupidity is a FORM of intellectual deficiency.

I'm sure you've heard and/or seen smart people doing stupid stuff. Sometimes, it's a challenge to them. Fun and games. Entertainment. 

Yes, but the reason we know they're smart is BECAUSE they don't stupid stuff on a regular basis; just every now and then.
Most of the time they act like they got some sense...lol
Stupid people tend to ROUTINELY make stupid decisions.

I will never believe AfroAmericans have cornered the market  and sewn up intellectually deficient and stupid. I've seen equal amounts of it in all camps. 

No way am I saying AfroAmericans are the ONLY community with stupid people in it.
But what I am suggesting...based on my observations...is that there is a higher RATE of stupid people in our communities compared to those of Caucasians.

If you say you've seen "equal" amounts of it in all camps...then you essentially support my assertion because Caucasians outnumber AfroAmericans 3 to 1 so there shouldn't be an equal amount of stupid people in our community as theirs! 
Their fools and retards should be 3 fold that amount...lol.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But stupidity is a FORM of intellectual deficiency. 

But what I am suggesting...based on my observations...is that there is a higher RATE of stupid people in our communities compared to those of Caucasians.

Correct. Stupidity as a form of intellectual deficiency used to be called mental retardation. Of course, that's politically incorrect nowadays. 

It can be argued that people who do stupid things are mentally retarded but that's usually an insult moreso than an indictment of their intelligence.😁

The  stupid I'm referring to in terms of poor decision-making  isn't tied to intelligence or a lack thereof. Several factors have to be considered. 

To answer your question, I do not believe there is a higher rate of stupid people within our AfroAmerican community compared to Caucasians or any other group of people.

I've traveled around this country enough to have seen for myself and know better. 😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Not only is it "politically incorrect" to CALL people stupid or retarded, you're supposed to PRETEND that stupid people and retarded people don't even EXIST.
That everyone has the potential to be a genius.

Ofcourse, like most "politically correct" fads, when it becomes a medical and legal issue like when the police get involved....PC get's thrown out the window and old fashioned common sense begins to reign once again.

Race is a "social construct" that according to PC doesn't exist...until the cops come and have to search for a suspect.  Then all of a sudden it's "Black female this" and "White male that"...and nobody questions them on this.  They don't even bother using the politically correct racial terms like African American.  They'll babble out "Black" all day on that walkie-talkie...lol.

Everyone has the same potential....UNTIL it comes time for college admissions as some of the most prestigious private universities.  Then all of a sudden ACT scores, IQ scores, and all kinds of other shit are taken into account to see if one "qualifies" to enroll.
They aren't gonna let some Forrest Gump dude up in Harvard or Yale no matter what PC says.

The  stupid I'm referring to in terms of poor decision-making  isn't tied to intelligence or a lack thereof. Several factors have to be considered. 

Then perhaps a more accurate term for what you're talking about, rather than stupid is FOOLISH.

A stupid person may not have a lot of sense, but a FOOL often has it but chooses not to use it...lol.
A lot of smart people make FOOLISH decisions and engage in FOOLISH behavior for whatever reason.  Youth, inexperience, lack of wisdom, lack of proper judgement, etc..
But they often do KNOW better.

To answer your question, I do not believe there is a higher rate of stupid people within our AfroAmerican community compared to Caucasians or any other group of people.

I didn't put it in the form of a question my brother.
Because at this point....I no longer QUESTION whether or not this is the case....lol.

When it gets to the point where some of these clowns are so silly they walk up in a liquor store in a white wife-beater and doo-rag grinning and cussing, give the clerk a $50 bill for $20 worth of goods and run out of the store forgetting his change on the counter.....you know it's too late.

Salvage those worth saving and HURRY UP and let this shit collapse so we can start a new one.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When it gets to the point where some of these clowns are so silly they walk up in a liquor store in a white wife-beater and doo-rag grinning and cussing, give the clerk a $50 bill for $20 worth of goods and run out of the store forgetting his change on the counter.....you know it's too late.

Oh yeah....if that's who you're referring to in all of this...that's what I call a stupid fool. 🤣

For comedic entertainment I watch the crime channel. Again, there's no shortage of stupid fools of all stripes. 

Interestingly, the white stupid fools assault the police and don't get shot. In fact, the police beg and plead with the suspect(s) not to make them shoot. 😎

12 hours ago, ProfD said:

Interestingly, the white stupid fools assault the police and don't get shot. In fact, the police beg and plead with the suspect(s) not to make them shoot. 😎

Now check this out......

The stupid White criminals may be foolish...but they got enough sense to know that because they are White...they are less likely to be killed by law enforcement.
But what about the Black criminals?

You KNOW the police are targeting and profiling you!
Movies have been done on it.
Television shows have been done on it.
Classes, lectures, news articles, studies have been done on the cops profiling Black people for arrest and mistreatment.

But despite all of that, the nigga STILL rides around in a car with NO LICENSE....an AK 47 laying on the back seat...trunk full of dope....AND he's smoking so much dope the car is puffing like a chimney...lol.

Looks like something out of a Cheech and Chong movie.
....oh AND the fool is playing his music loud as hell shaking the entire block when he rolls by getting EVERYBODY'S attention.

And he has the nerve to wonder why the police pulled him over and even tries to raise hell about it.

@Pioneer1...

As a small segment of society, no group of people has a monopoly on stupidity as criminals. 

Black folks do seem to be louder than other groups of people. 

Easier target for racists especially when it doesn't take much to see and hear us.  

It doesn't help that some of our people are extra when it comes to doing sh8t. 

Whether it is physical appearance (sagging pants, PJs, weaves, bushy beards, lashes, tattoos, etc.) or blinging out material possessions or playing loud music or celebrations during sporting events, Black folks are live.   

Black folks bring style and flavor to life.  Sometimes it's obnoxious.  It is a blessing and a curse. 

Yet, I would not trade being a Black man for all of the gold in the Federal Reserve.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Many will challenge my criticism and counter it by pointing at the fuck-ups in other races and say it's not just Black folks.

While that is certainly true, 2 things must be kept in mind:

1. Like a good Father I focus on ways to IMPROVE my people (AfroAmericans), not excuse or try to put the best spin on their jacked-up behavior which will no doubt make it worse.

And more importantly.....

2. I've been saying for years now that while there IS a negative element in almost every human community, it seems that for the past 40 years or so the negative element in the AfroAmerican community has been GROWING faster and sucking up a larger and larger percentage of our people.  
Outside of maybe the Italian American community, I know of no other community where criminality and gangsterism is PROMOTED as a good and honorable thing.  It's certainly THERE, but they don't stand around with evil grins on their faces PROMOTING it in the mainstream.

As I mentioned to someone else on here before, in no other group is "being bad" considered good.
AfroAmericans have taken the word "bad" and "super bad" and "wicked" and used it as badges of honor!

Negativity has become INGRAINED in much of the culture.

A clear symptom of low self esteem and feelings of moral worthlessness, a remnant of slave theology.

Having said all that, I agree with you and I was just thinking the very same thing 2 hours ago....lol.
I started to do a thread talking about how much I love being a Black man and couldn't see myself being anybody else BUT a Brutha.....lol

36 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Many will challenge my criticism and counter it by pointing at the fuck-ups in other races and say it's not just Black folks.

1. Like a good Father I focus on ways to IMPROVE my people (AfroAmericans)...

2. I've been saying for years now that while there IS a negative element in almost every human community, it seems that for the past 40 years or so the negative element in the AfroAmerican community has been GROWING faster and sucking up a larger and larger percentage of our people.  

Having said all that, I agree with you and I was just thinking the very same thing 2 hours ago....lol.
I started to do a thread talking about how much I love being a Black man and couldn't see myself being anybody else BUT a Brutha.....lol

I understand from a paternalistic perspective but only if it comes from a position of love for our people. 

Often times, I'll mention that I call balls and strikes.  That applies to AfroAmericans as well.

I believe I'm balanced in being able to see the best and worst among our people.  But, I love these mf'ers unconditionally and unapologetically.🤣

The negative elements among AfroAmericans are very real.  The media over which we have very little control exploits it at every turn. 

However, there is plenty positive among AfroAmericans too.  Individual and collective achievements are everywhere.  You just have to look harder in order to see it.

If the focus is on n8gglets, that's all you will see.  There is a forest behind the trees.

As a result, I will always push back on any notion or belief that AfroAmericans are less intelligent or more dysfunctional than any other group of people.  It's simply not true. 

Your criticism of AfroAmericans could be construed as self-hate especially if it is non-constructive and/or devoid of context. 

However, reading that you love being a Black man/brotha gave me a slight sigh of relief. 

I was hoping there would be no reason for a Drop Squad intervention on your azz.🤣😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

Some of these niggas don't need love, they need LAW....heavily enforced.

I love you brutha.....

image.png.301cf6d70016c5439ad8908f1115e03a.png

"I know......
I gotta make a phone call right quick doe."

Savages don't respect or appreciate love.
They take advantage of it.

But the law and it's consequences?   They fear it!

Mama is Love
But...
Daddy is Law

The savages of our community need the fear of consequence tattooed on their psyche in order to maintain the safety of the collective.

Loving them ain't gonna stop some of them from killing the children of their enemies and shooting up the funeral....but the strong Black Arm of the LAW will.

On 1/7/2023 at 2:44 PM, Pioneer1 said:

demanding so much education and intelligence

Don't see any problem with that. And for reference: https://iqtestprep.com/list-of-iq-tests/  | I remember the very first IQ test I took; scored 138. Subsequent tests were about the same, give or take 5 to 11 points. Then I suddenly realized that it went down every time I watched an NFL game. I don't watch professional sports anymore. LOL!!!

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

they need LAW....heavily enforced

Couldn't agree more.

42 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Some of these niggas don't need love, they need LAW....heavily enforced.

The savages of our community need the fear of consequence tattooed on their psyche in order to maintain the safety of the collective.

Do not lose any sleep.  Their days are numbered between killing each other and making reservations at the penitentiary and cemetery.  We cannot save them.  They don't want to be saved.  It will be dealt with in one way or another.😎

ProfD

It seems to be getting worse and worse.

The problem with the violence that is going on in so many urban neighborhoods is that it's CONTROLED CHAOS.
In other words....

Under normal circumstances, the violence would become so extreme and widespread that like a fire...it would eventually burn itself out after enough people kill eachother.
But because it's being CONTROLED....that culmination or coming to a head isn't being allowed to happen.
Racists in law enforcement will swoop in and scoop up enough killers and gangsters and get them off the street...to allow a fresh batch to move in/grow up....and continue the torture.
...so it drags on.

This is why I say the ultimate human solution is going to be for righteous Black men to eventually step up and step in to these warzone and establish peace and protection because White folks aren't gonna do it and most of the gangastaz aren't gonna do it either.

I.Q's are relative, and subject to the I.Q test giver's parameters.

People are no more intelligent now than a person was 5000-15,000 Years ago.

They used equipment and machinery then which are so advanced that even in this era much of their work is known to be beyond current or even future ability to copy.

The act of crime must be punished.

Both parents are required to be a family.

All social problems are extremely easy to fix. However. It takes a society to fix it.

Any person can fix societies problems and keep societies problems from interfering in their personal LIFE.

Occasionally expanding that effect when others temporarily embrace and accept it.

On 1/19/2023 at 5:51 PM, Rodney campbell said:

Any person can fix societies problems and keep societies problems from interfering in their personal LIFE.

@Rodney campbellThat's what I do. That's why i've divorced the black race.  i stay under the radar and the only problems I encounter are those I voluntarily insert myself into. Of course I am also able to do this because, at my age, i have no obligations. But saving the world has never been my goal.  That's why your "philosphy" interests me.  What happen, happens.  

BTW, what is your take on the Akashic Records?

• Like 1

Cynique

Listen, this thread is about whether or not humanity is getting dumber or smarter....not about some "Ashkenazi Records".
🤨 What's wrong with you??? 

Everybody was getting along great and vibing together in harmony and here you come with some A-symmetrical nonsense.

Whatever happens may happen....but make it "happen" somewhere else, lol.

• Thanks 1

@Pioneer1Too bad you don't practice what you preach, always stickin you nose in abstract conversations between Del and me,  and posing silly irrelevant questions that prove you aren't an abstract thinker. Get outta here. i don't know anybody who rambles and goes way off the subject any more than you, the consummate straw man. . The only i reason i came here was because i saw Rodney had posted.  i ordinarily bypass your posts unless somebody  interesting contributes. The comments i made were very relevant to what Rodney said after he neutralized  your  prosaic drivel that proved humans beings aren't getting smarter. . You're just afraid he might answer me, and leave you and your superficial  IQ agape. LOL

Hi, Rodney!  🖐🏽️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cynique

Seems to me.....that Rodney agreed with MY assessment that humanity is NOT getting smarter because we had technology far more advanced than what's being put out there today THOUSANDS of years ago.
Mega cities and major civilizations not just in Africa but here in the Americas.

• Like 1

I watched an interesting program on YouTube that said there were multiple advanced civilizations in the past and all were wiped out by natural disasters. We will be wiped out too… Sooner than later.

clearly the civilization that built the pyramids was advanced. Apparently there is evidence of other civilizations prior.

So we may have been smarter in the past … it is not exactly a high bar…

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Troy said:

clearly the civilization that built the pyramids was advanced. Apparently there is evidence of other civilizations prior.

So we may have been smarter in the past … it is not exactly a high bar…

Advanced civilization and intelligence is relative to the time period.  

The technological advances that we have made within the past 100 years are greater than anything from the preceding hundreds and thousands of years. 

The globe has shrunk.  Human beings can communicate and collaborate regardless of distance, time and place.  We are a lot smarter now.

7 hours ago, Delano said:

What's the difference between smarter and wiser?

IMO, smarter (intelligence) is our ability to solve problems and get things done more efficiently.  Wisdom allows us to live a better life. 😎

On 1/9/2023 at 3:47 AM, ProfD said:

It's a fact that the average intelligence of human beings is higher than it was 50 or more years ago.

The system isn't weeding out folks of average and below intelligence. There will always be jobs for unskilled workers...janitors, dishwashers, day laborers, etc.

At every point in human history, there has always been people who couldn't get right for one reason or another. Many by choice. That's not going to change. 

Life separates the chaff from the wheat. Application of intelligence and not the lack thereof plays a part in determining which part one has to eat. 

The responsibility we have as human beings to insure that those who need the most help get it is another conversation. 😎

This is so tight and on the money.

On 1/19/2023 at 7:36 AM, ProfD said:

Your criticism of AfroAmericans could be construed as self-hate especially if it is non-constructive and/or devoid of context. 

However, reading that you love being a Black man/brotha gave me a slight sigh of relief. 

I was hoping there would be no reason for a Drop Squad intervention on your azz.

Agreed. It made me question whether he was Black.

• Thanks 1

Smart is simply having knowledge

Wise is knowing how and when to PROPERLY APPLY the knowledge you have.

8 hours ago, Delano said:

Agreed. It made me question whether he was Black.

BULL SHIZNIT.....lol.

First of all you NEVER heard a White man talk like me in your life, and you know it.

Second, if you REALLY thought I was a White man....your "sell-out and run down to Australia" behind would be GETTING ALONG with me, the way you worship White culture and knowledge....lol.

You're just taking advantage of the fact that I don't show my image in order to raise doubts in people's minds about my identity.
If I showed my picture and people saw that I was Black, THEN you'd be on to making up some other garbage to try and get the same result.
A smear tactic that hasn't worked and won't work.

😏 If you were "wise" you'd know that....lol.

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

past 100 years are greater than anything from the preceding hundreds and thousands of years. 

As far as we know. In 5,000 years it will be interesting to see what is left of our civilization.

I’m inclined to agree with @Rodney campbell i doubt we are any smarter as a species than we were 15,000 years ago. The difference is there are a hell of a lot more of us and we’ve had centuries of building upon prior knowledge. 

What do you think would happen to humanity if we took away all our technology, accumulated knowledge, and humanity and had to start from scratch?

There would be very little to separate us from apes. 

I’d argue we are dumber. who amongst us  cold survive more that a few days if we were plopped down  in the wilderness.  We couldn’t start a fire for warmth or protection. We could protect our selves from predators or find food. 

• Like 1

@Troy

I may be wrong, but I think you meant: "We could not protect ourselves from predators or find food."

That's judging from the preceding sentence and overall theme of your paragraph.

The Human Race has not evolved to the point where we want everyone to be free from danger and from want and free from greed. We've made advances that enable the powerful to justify their control of millions through war, deprivation of food and shelter. Our weaponry and disdain for those we consider lesser enables horrible punishment for non-compliance to the wishes of the rich.

We've refined mass murder and mass killing to the point it's no longer a question of morality. But more a debate of expediency. Who benefits? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

What do you think would happen to humanity if we took away all our technology, accumulated knowledge, and humanity and had to start from scratch?

I’d argue we are dumber. who amongst us  cold survive more that a few days if we were plopped down  in the wilderness.  We couldn’t start a fire for warmth or protection. We could protect our selves from predators or find food. 

Oh ye of little faith.😁

Do not under-estimate the number of us who know how to survive at the most basic level. 

Many folks still practice survival skills in preparation for a natural disaster or the collapse of humanity.

There's enough survivalists that would be able to help the snowflakes and intellectuals who would surely die without them. 🤣

Slowly, we would rebuild some semblance of that which we once knew.

My main hope is that human beings would treat each other better after having to depend on each other for survival.  😎

• Like 1

So slaves shouldn't be able to rise up and kill their masters?

Victims of rape and molestation who get strong enough to defend themselves shouldn't be allowed to kill their attackers?

The SUPREME BEING allowed death in this world for a reason.

Don't be fooled by the FAKE philosophical arguments of White so-called Intellectuals who don't even believe in the fake moralist garbage THEY assert.

The same White man sitting in a chair in a sport coat with patches on the elbow railing against Capitalism and greed has SEVERAL bank accounts, a big house, trust funds for HIS children, etc....but he'll sit there and lament  over how "greed" has taken over humanity.
Please.......

There is no glory in murder.

There is no honor in the taking of a LIFE.

The method to do so is irrelevant.

Taking a LIFE is only acceptable as an act of self defense.

And if it gets to that measure then the taking of many LIVES will be required. Its never only that one.

Some people need killing. There is no other way.

Those people are never alone in the world.

To kill that one will require that you kill them all.

It is a TIME consuming resource heavy demanding task.

It will require dedication and commitment with endurance to persevere for Months and Years to complete the task.

In fact. Deep down many already know this, it is what keeps people in check.

The current condition of society is almost demanding that you become an accomplished murderer and a professional killer.

I am relating that statement directly to the DOMESTIC TERRORISM being implemented using the CATCH and RELEASE standard which the judicial system has been using for over a decade now. As well as to manage the officers of their law.

We are surrounded on all sides by the enemy.

Turning on each other is never the solution and it is a counterproductive venting process.

The War For Freedom ended far too soon.

Jim Crow has never ended.

Slavery has never ended.

All of us here are enslaved.

Our focus must be aimed outward at removing our bondage.

The power of all of us. Here. Now. Is enough to change big things.

Refocus.

We are not each others enemy.

We have nothing to prove to each other.

The only proof any of us can offer that is worth a damn is to fulfill our obligation which is rooted in this website.

Which is to use our words to cause change.

If not the words then the income we get from selling those words.

If not the income then the fame.

Whatever.

The point is we are all here to make a difference in this world.

Mentally masturbating in an echo chamber of our own design and marveling at our own wit will accomplish nothing.

We must pool our efforts and together concentrate our goals attacking on multiple fronts to overwhelm their JIM CROW defenses.

We all must write and release at exactly the same TIME and about exactly the same subject.

The length and depth are irrelevant.

I propose we simply flood the market with books printed including a huge aalbc.com logo.

No matter what printer does the work.

We cant buy each others books or that defeats the purpose.

It makes more sense for the books to be seen everywhere until the logo becomes commonplace.

Expected. Anticipated.

There are enough of us here to make a change by simply targeting the same areas at the same TIME.

Advertisements brandishing the aalbc.com logos on every website and featuring our books in waves will eventually make aalbc.com a household name recognized as quickly as any other brand.

aalbc,coms recognition will succeed as a result of our combined efforts.

It is a mutually beneficial relationship for everyone involved.

Too much talk and too little action.

That is my proposal on how we should redirect our efforts and use our words and energy.

I will buy my ISBN and copyright soon, I am rewriting three books and must polish them up after. Depending on what format the printers require more rewrites may be necessary, when that is complete, from then, its on.

You can join me if you like.

I will trail a bandwagon, and keep the lights on.

This is not a competition. This is a defense against our common enemy an oppressor who is currently holding us back, and down.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

"We could not protect ourselves from predators or find food."

you are correct.

I use the forums using my phone and I’m really not as careful as i should be correcting typos and bad autocorrections.

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

There's enough survivalists that would be able to help…

I’m not so confident that those gun-toting, bunker-building, survivalist have any interest in helping us and Even if they were willing to help there are enough of them.  

@Rodney campbell if a fraction of writers shared your enthusiasm that would be possible. Shoot you have more enthusiasm than i do — but it takes a lot to get me charged up 😉

@Troy

Not a problem. I did say I would do what I can myself and I will. All it takes to make a difference in this world is one man. I have done it before. You are doing it now. You have trail-blazed a way for me. You are the forerunner who has already made an impact that reverberates far and wide. Which positions you as a leader among men.

That statement I wrote was the conclusion I reached after reading some of your older post.1476637561_TroyhasmoreexperiencethanIdo.thumb.png.53958bca9e324a5a00a59db772ad004b.pngThe last paragraph specifically.

Likes and shares are not a thing I am interested in.

But I was giving it away for free. My goal being to help is irrelevant. My actions are the same and my outcomes will be the same.

The act of publishing a book is all new to me. I know nothing other than what I learn each CYCLE. Your professional approach has been extremely useful. I have picked up on queues from a few of your post and adjusted my goals to match your inputs. I know nothing. You are leading the way.

This is what lead to my current rewrites, and the decision to buy the ISBN - AISN - SKU - & Copyright, when I am done.

You even recommended competitive sites to someone in your older blogs. I went to those sites as well to see how good they are. They are everything you said they would be, they do everything you do. And still. I am back here. Because on their sites they don't list competitors. That level of apprehensive fear is a red flag that cannot be ignored. They are admitting being untrustworthy and malicious. I did stay and go through all of their features. But i could never choose them over this website. This is one of the many ways in which you, this website is better. Superior. Worthwhile. This is why I made up my mind to include this website in all of my future printings. No matter when where who or how it gets made. Every book I publish will feature the aalbc.com logo and be highly recommended. I don't make decisions based on things like hope faith belief or feelings. The first three are all bad things and the fourth is personal. My decision about this website and you is based purely on the excellent access to resources which you have connected to your website, and the manner in which you nurture the writing environment. As I said. Professional. I have lost count of how many similar sites I have been to. But I have a list from a web page of 127 sites and that doesn't even include the ones I have found on my own. aalbc.com is still the best.

THIS IS THE REASON BEHIND MY ENTHUSIASM for aalbc.com. IT IS WELL EARNED AND DESERVED.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My recommending other sites is a vestige of the old days when that was common on the web.

It was a really simple way to provide mutual support. Now we pay social media and Google to link to our sites… i link to every bookstore site I’m aware of, i don’t think any link to AALBC. That was not always true, but again it is reflective of his the web has evolved.

Well I’m glad you picked up on the ISBN that is super important especially for booksellers.

Again thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience publicly @Rodney campbell

• Thanks 1

@Troy
@Rodney campbell

I've learned a lot from Troy as well. When I first joined this Website years ago, while Obama still sat in the Oval Office, we had many congenial discussions and more often than not, we agreed.

I still look at Bernie Sanders' first candidacy as a tragic error. He is one reason why I roundly despise egomaniacs.

He knew he had no chance of winning. But the damn idiot pressed on and deprived this country of not only it's first woman President, but an individual who knew the issues, cared deeply for families, is incredibly intelligent, knew all word leaders and as a bonus, is someone Putin was definitely afraid of. 

Secretary Hillary Clinton did not require a steep learning curve as George W. Bush and Donald Trump did. She would have been ready on Day One.

Screw egomaniacs. They all have a few things in common. They rarely read and understand, don't do much research and spend the bulk of their time trying to convince everyone they know everything.

When it's plain as day they are full of chit on many issues. 

• Like 2

@Stefan There exist no good in politics. Abandon that facet of societal control over your life and simply adhere to the rules of Creation as designed into all of Creation by The Creator.

The statement is not a religious one. I have no religion. It is a point in fact.

I will not supply you with the evidence to support my statement only because every part of that evidence is the composite of reality itself. Meaning that you already have access to more information to show that no good exist in politics. NONE. then I could ever gather and present to you. As well as access to know that The Creator has already designed all of the laws we are required to follow into Creation itself.

We have no need of fake governments. Nor do we require their false authority forcefully imposing their social standards as a mandate to our lives.

If this reality is still beyond your ability to accept then all you can do is abide by what you know. So know this ... there is more.228873900_Stefanschoice.png.6ffbafb3eb203372067fc8261b3695e6.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rodney campbell said:

There exist no good in politics. Abandon that facet of societal control over your life and simply adhere to the rules of Creation as designed into all of Creation by The Creator.

The statement is not a religious one. I have no religion. It is a point in fact.

Meaning that you already have access to more information to show that no good exist in politics. NONE.

As well as access to know that The Creator has already designed all of the laws we are required to follow into Creation itself.

We have no need of fake governments. Nor do we require their false authority forcefully imposing their social standards as a mandate to our lives.

Gotd8mnit...this is brilliant.  I could not have written it better myself.  👏🏿

Sh8t...I'm almost inspired to stop posting on the board.  Of course, I will not.🤣😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Rodney campbell

I will pass on your advice. But I definitely admire you doing something a few people in this discussion group rarely do: THINK. 

One cannot possibly abandon societal control over their lives. We all have to live within a system of rules and laws or there will be mass pandemonium. You can live in a cave, a mountain retreat, even on a far away island. But at some point, you are going to require nutritious food, clean water to drink and as you get older, medical care. 

There are laws in place that govern the sale, procurement and safe guarding of such things. Imagine if every Tom, Dick and Harry was able to front as a clueless farmer using dangerous pesticides, dump harmful waste or chemicals into lakes, streams and reservoirs or work as an unlicensed physician. We know these things happen.

And what is the result? Untimely deaths and serious injury. This is why we need laws, rules and regulations. This has nothing to do with any religion. But everything to do with Common Sense and with a view towards Communal Longevity.

What would happen if everyone decided to follow their own heart, instinct and attitude when driving a vehicle? It would be a mess. 

Yes, God created Humanity. I will never subscribe to theories of Aliens and Evolution being responsible for the Human Race. But God instituted rules for the first couple Adam and Eve and later on, unveiled his Laws under Moses. If you believe. 

Fanciful philosophy may be fun to read and even act on in small groups. But when buttressed against what you to refer to as Society, there must be Order.

Because too many people and rulers of nations seem to have this kind of thought process: "Is that yours? It's mine now." - ( Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson )

• Like 1

Neil deGrasse Tyson is not really a good source for scientific conclusions. He is more of a Bill Nye Science Guy public appearance speaker who they use to gain followers for their propaganda pieces.

That aside. It seems that there was a misunderstanding.

Abandon that facet of societal control over your life and simply adhere to the rules of Creation as designed into all of Creation by The Creator.

Is what was said.

Which means that We all will be living within a system of rules and laws and there will be no mass pandemonium.The Creator has already provided for every LIFE on this plane to have enough nutritious food, clean water to drink and as you get older, medical care. 

There are laws in place that govern the sale, procurement and safe guarding of such things as food and clean water. Which, as the consequence of their government has resulted in the poverty and declination into poverty of every being on this plane who is not a part of their inner circle or required associated circle. We call them the 1% and the 10%.

There is no need to Imagine if every Tom, Dick and Harry was able to front as a clueless farmer using dangerous pesticides, dumping harmful waste or chemicals into lakes, streams and reservoirs. That is literally what is happening in the food industry this very moment and has been ever since the government took over the food.

Nor do I need imagine what LIFE is like when people are securing their own food. They are healthier, stronger, and remain more capable usually right up until the moment they leave this LIFE after having ceased LIVING from reaching their youngest age.

Farms are no good. Gardens are what we are all to have.

3 different executive orders have been signed by 3 different presidents plus at least 1 governor to prevent the legal remedy of suing doctors surgeons and medical staff. The reasons for the signing of those executive orders was in response to the overwhelming motions charges and complaints that were the direct result of medical professionals who are licensed and staffed in these medical facilities being the sole cause of additional injury, critical and LIFE Threatening decisions, and death. Lots and lots of death. One third of the deaths that occur in medical facilities are caused by these licensed professionals. That's hundreds of thousands of people each year. That's only the deaths.

It was also done as part of the pre-planned readiness for the make believe pandemic.

Unlicensed healers are on record for curing cancer, aids, herpes, tumors, growths, and doing on the spot surgical operations that entire teams of trained professionals cannot do.

It is true that there are many people who are not qualified to treat a person medically. It is also true that they are all already hired by the medical profession industry. The new oath they take leaves out the parts that say they will actually be a healer.

The right for people to travel has been taken over completely by that same government. A government that has also designed the roads used for travel. It is chaos. It is chaos by design. A basic look at their own records establishes this fact and every year by their own reckoning it will get worse.

All things being equal. People have been traveling roads for years and accidents have never been as plentiful as they are since the current social designs were implemented. No matter the reason you may choose to focus on as the cause, it will be superficial or symptomatic, the root of the problem will still be the governments method of administrating its control and authority in that situation. Everything from the infrastructure of the roads to the permission to oversell vehicles and everything in the middle.

Well. As pertaining to beliefs. I have none. Belief is a thing of bad and wickedness, and it can occasionally disguise itself as being used for good. Hope. Faith, and Belief are useful tools and instruments to control people who do not have access to answers or the ability to remedy a problem. They also work very well on people who have been beaten and broken into submission and have given up. Any manipulator, coercer, or liar, with a goal, will make very good use of those weapons of psychological redesigning, and spiritual nullification.

As such. The Creator made Adamah and Hawah. He also made many others whose biographies are left to the wayside. When The Creator made Adamah and Hawah he made rules for LIFE that apply forever to everything in this realm of existence. They weren't special and exempt from the rules of existence. They were FIRST; and that meant they needed to be nursed, and cultivated, and educated, and cared for, as the FIRST they were to teach those who would be next.

You can break any of mans laws rules and guidance and there will be no consequence until man catches you. Breaking any of Creators natural rules and laws will always mean death. Breaking his rules and laws for society usually meant death as well through those others around you. The Creator has a justice system that is decisive and quick. This is why the further back in TIME you research the less prisons jails and facilities for prisoners you will find. They were simply outright killed by those around them or naturally killed, either way it was the result of The Creators Laws Rules and Guidance.

The world is not overcrowded. That is one of the most non-mathematical statements in existence. I have to preface my statement with that fact because I am now going to say that there are too many people. Not mathematically too many people.

There are people alive right now as a direct result of mans willingness to defy what The Creator has left for us as a set of laws rules and guides to LIVE by.

People who would be dead and gone were we to accept and LIVE by the rules of The Creator.

If you ever wanted to know why societies are so messed u that is the answer to why. Hundreds of millions of people that by all rights would be dead under natural order and natural laws are alive right now.

Their support system is nuanced and varied consisting of everything from everywhere. They are a part of the spiritual war we are all in right now. They are the enemies weapons. You can identify them easily because they cannot identify themselves.

Order has existed before the invention of the fake government.

It exist now as a weapon used by the fake government.

When these governments all fail and are replaced that order will still be there.

Governments, they are not the Creators or Maintainers of ORDER. They are the HOSTAGE TAKERS of ORDER and they do their best to keep it away from everyone else. Were The Creators natural ORDER to ever be released they would be among the first to die.

Lastly. I am not one for philosophy. I find talk to be a waste of TIME and usually only engage in it to measure the amount of action that is required to accomplish a task or goal.

That means that I am action oriented.

Do more say less.

Put up or shut up.

For this reason I only adhere to facts.

I have No opinions.

I share No feelings.

When what is called philosophy by some, but is really a set of actions, or a course of action. I'm all in. What I have positioned are courses of action. Not words. Only those courageous enough to meet the task will know this beyond the words which are needed to call the alarm and gather as troops.

I only addressed these matters because there was a misunderstanding from the very beginning whereas you did not realize that I never withdrew rules from the statement I made.

Therefore. I needed to touch on everything that came after the misunderstanding because it was all based on something that I never stated.

I respectfully disagree. Under the Creator's Laws which were given to Moses, humankind was to remain together as a group of tribes or Society. 

And astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is an excellent source of scientific information. Bill Nye is not a scientist. 

Lastly, you need an editor. You post many words, but you're not saying much. I assume you believe you are imparting great truths. 

Many of us have heard much shortened versions of what you believe. But I thank you for sharing it. 

Agree.

Disagree.

They are both meaningless.

Both are personal positions that are used for a persons internal struggle to pick a side.

The statements I presented are open to be researched and verified for their veracity.

Therefore you are not agreeing or disagreeing with me about anything.

You insist on defining what I have shared as a belief.  Which it is not, as I have no beliefs.

Only the weak, the beaten, the easily deceived, and the self deluded require belief.

Belief is inherently a tool and instrument of negativity.

The religious. All religious. Require belief.

For your sake I will repeat. I have no beliefs.

I have no beliefs.

Your  saying that I do have beliefs, is; either, sarcastic, which is difficult to express in text, which is why they created all those insert symbols. ;rude, which is only actionable as a passive aggressive form, and is noted as being impolite.

;or you are schizophrenic: specifically; Dissociative identity disorder. In which the case is that you have convinced yourself to know my thoughts, feelings, and intent, thereby having a conversation with yourself as both you and me, and reaching a conclusion about me which I was never involved in.

... thoughts, feelings, and intent, things about me that people who see me all the TIME, admit, they cannot figure out when it comes to me ...

BECAUSE I DO NOT SHARE THEM.

As of this writing I do not know what is the accurate definition of your insistence that I must have a belief?

But I am informing you that I do not.

You will be impossible to communicate with when the reality is that no-one is actually communicating with you at all. But rather that you are having entire Bi-Polar conversations in your own mind and are only sharing the conclusions of those inner Dissociative identity outcomes.

I have no beliefs.

If this fact of reality is too much for you to accept then the simple answer is to not interact with me.

Some people are beyond the understanding of other people. Accept that.

Attempting to fit me into a paradigm of your design is a mistake.

Have you ever forced something into a container it cannot fit into?

If not, then do that. Because maybe if you see it happen you will understand what is being said. What you are doing.

Or perhaps take a 16oz. bottle of water and pour it all into an 8oz. cup.

Something to assist you in understanding what you are doing.

I have no beliefs.

As for me needing an editor. I am on a website that is dedicated to writers. I am only now beginning my writing professionally so you may be right. I dont know. I am not qualified to say so ... YET.

As to what I am saying. What I say is always the truth.

It doesnt matter if that information is acknowledged as great or small.

That acknowledgement is obsubperspejective,  -ism, ism, or all of them.

Therefore no-one has ever heard what is being said by me until I say it.

Using BELIEF. A person can assume to know that which is actually unknown, and will be wrong, everyTIME.

I have no beliefs.