We shall soon say goodbye, Frank James ...

You planned your cowardly attack since 2017. You shot ten people, terrorized all of New York City and thought little of it. But your oversized backside was never destined to escape the law.

And that's coming, Frank James. You face life imprisonment on 10 counts for attacking the New York City subway system and a single count on discharging a firearm during the assault. I have no idea how much time you will get, but here's betting it's gonna be a lot.  And it should be a lot. 

We do not need psycho knuckleheads getting all bent out of shape over their personal demons and then taking out their angst on perfectly innocent folks. 

There are too many of them trying to do that already. 

First, if 5 years of planning results in getting caught at a McDonalds within several hours, he definitely has mental problems.  He deserves to be imprisoned for endangering the lives of others and causing emotional distress.

I still don't understand why the FBI does not tie a tighter noose around those who get on social media ranting and raving about causing chaos and mayhem and killing others.😎

13 hours ago, Stefan said:

We do not need psycho knuckleheads getting all bent out of shape over their personal demons and then taking out their angst on perfectly innocent folks. 

Yes, there is so much of that going on now. 

Since you posted this, @Stefan I watched a few news media coverage of this man and the subway attack, and he is pure evil. What a sick mind. 

Oh yes! On this note, I see a lot of coverage about a recent murder of four young kids in Moscow, Idaho.

A man has been arrested and believed to be the one to commit this insane act. 

Whoever did it, though, hopefully, will be caught. 

So far, I am not sure the guy they have is the one, but I have been following the news, and he does seem like a good candidate.

Bryan Kohberger.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 1:49 AM, Chevdove said:

On this note, I see a lot of coverage about a recent murder of four young kids in Moscow, Idaho.

A man has been arrested and believed to be the one to commit this insane act. 

So far, I am not sure the guy they have is the one, but I have been following the news, and he does seem like a good candidate.

As a result of thorough police work, I believe they have the right suspect in custody. 

The crazy part is the suspect majored in criminology and psychology. Despite his educational credentials, he was dumb enough to get caught unless that was his intent.

Otherwise, if he was all there mentally, this dude would have been a candidate to work for the FBI or some other law enforcement agency. 

Now, I have to wonder how many crazy azz people are running around chasing their own kind.🤣😎

On 1/12/2023 at 10:51 AM, ProfD said:

Otherwise, if he was all there mentally, this dude would have been a candidate to work for the FBI or some other law enforcement agency. 

LOL! @ProfD But this is my very point. I still do not feel certain though that they have the right guy. I hope that they do, but most of the people that have interacted with him shortly before he was arrested say that he was very friendly, sociable, and therefore, he does not fit the profile of what others have said that knew him earlier.

So far, no one has come forward to say anything really alarming against him in his earlier college years and he has two degrees under his belt before he went to Washington. 

One person said that he had a drug problem and checked into a rehab center earlier in his life, but I am one of those people who doubted OJ Simpson's guilt too.

The glove didn't fit for me and that was a problem. 

So far, the only thing that sticks out for me is the DNA found on the sheath but there needs to be more solid evidence, imo. 

Who ever did this crime though, is really sick. 

On 1/12/2023 at 10:51 AM, ProfD said:

Now, I have to wonder how many crazy azz people are running around chasing their own kind.🤣😎

LOL! In these kinds of crimes, there are a lot, imo. But to go after four young college kids, and cut their lives short like that is just unbelievable.

My heart goes out to their parents and other loved ones.

This is short clip of one victim, Kaylee Goncalves. I just cannot believe that someone would cut this young girl's life short like this.

I hope who ever did this will rot in hell forever! 

May Kaylee Goncalves RIP. My God. My God.