A GREEN COMET IN THE SKY THIS WEEK! Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF)

**********A GREEN COMET**********

IN THE SKY THIS WEEK! Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF)

This comet that was first detected last year is said to be visible with binoculars this week. 

I am intrigued! 

I remember the comet of 2020 that was supposedly visible for months, however, no matter how much I tried to view it through a telescope to see the 'tail', I just could not operate my telescope to see it. I did see it with though, position below the Big Dipper however, I just wanted to see the actual 'tail'. 

But, A GREEN COMET!? That's interesting! This particular comet discovered March of last year inside the orbit of Jupiter. In about a week, it will be closer to Mars.

I am fascinated with the science behind comets and believe that there is a lot more that scientist have not discovered about them.

I wonder if they have a significant affect on earth in some way. I remember in 2020, it rained and rained for most of the entire summer and wonder if that comet had anything to do with that, and more.

Anyhoo, If anyone gets a chance to see this GREEN COMET, I hope that you do share!

Rare, green comet to pass by Earth starting this week

Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF) will reach perihelion on Jan. 12.

ByIvan Pereira

Video byDara Elasfar

January 10, 2023, 1:18 PM

If you're looking at the night skies over the next month and make out a tiny green light in the sky, don't panic, aliens haven't landed.

A rare green comet is expected to pass by Earth this week and will be visible in the night sky for nearly a month, according to NASA and astronomers.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/green-comet-pass-earth-starting-week/story?id=96335242

comet-1-gty-er-230110_1673370217976_hpMa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will be out scanning the skies looking for this rare phenomenon. I do, however, fear that it will not bode well for America.  Folks talk about white unity but the white Republicans and Democrats are gearing up for a clash between values that will shake this country to its foundation.  

To me, it's very clear that right wing Republicans are the villains in this confrontation.  This country has become a nation of self serving bigots and Democrats still think democracy is an ideal that is compatible with human nature. it is not.  (And black folks would be very comfortable with being in a position to practice racism against Whites.) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cynique said:

And black folks would be very comfortable with being in a position to practice racism against Whites

that sounds cynical even for you 😉 but is fodder for another thread…

I’ll check this out too. I have a small telescope not much better that a good pair of binoculars but if i can grab a shot I’ll post it here.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2023 at 5:57 AM, Delano said:

Comets see suppose to be ominous in Astrology.  I would be concerned if a second rare comments shows up in the next 13 months.Thanks for the heads up.

@Delano I was hoping that you stopped by this link! 

On 1/13/2023 at 3:13 PM, Cynique said:

This country has become a nation of self serving bigots and Democrats still think democracy is an ideal that is compatible with human nature. it is not.

I just recently heard a politician speak on this regard a few weeks ago and his sentiments are the same as yours! Actually, h;e spoke about it back in 1950. I am going to try and dig up this video and post it. @Cynique

Edited by Chevdove
tag

4 hours ago, Troy said:

I’ll check this out too. I have a small telescope not much better that a good pair of binoculars but if i can grab a shot I’ll post it here.

Please do post it here if you can get a glimpse of it. @Troy

For the past two days, the clouds have been too thick to see anything in the night sky, but this comet is supposed to be visible for at least a month, so I do hope that I can see this wonder. 

A green comet, eh? And some think it's a bad omen? Well, it's been visible since Jan. 12. 

But it's just a comet that is tinted green. It has no special significance and neither does any other. 

One thing to consider it that the Old Testament condemned Spiritism as well as those who look for omens.

"For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you." - Deut. 18:10-12

Many believe in Astrology. But Astrology could not save the Third Reich. Heinrich Himmler reportedly didn't make a move without consulting his horoscope. But the stars didn't help the boss of the Nazi's SS at all. 

Neither could Astrology save ancient Babylon. Nabonidus, was devoted to the Moon God Sin, according to Britannica dot com. According to the Bible, the fortified city fell in one night to Cyrus the Persian. After he was captured, Nabonidus was sent into exile. But his son, Belshazzar, was killed the night the Medes and the Persians took the city. 

I doubt something this momentus will occur because of this green comet. 

The comet is green because as it gets closer to the Sun, heat releases trapped gas. 

The last time this comet was visible from Earth was 50,000 years ago.  It will not be visible again for one million years.  Save the date.🤣

The green comet is 26 million miles away from the Earth.  No worries in that regard. Enjoy the show.  😎

Well as far as I'm concerned, referring to the Bible to debunk Astrology is ludicrous.  Nothing is more rife with signs and prophecies than the source  of the myth associated with the Star of Bethlehem, - the book of fables written hundreds of years ago by manipulative, power hungry men, translated by drunk monks, and given a make-over  by white western  civilization.

As for science, its observations and explanations are at least objective. 

Actually, when it comes  to what lies ahead for America, Astrology is just taking credit for what is obvious.  You really don't need a streaking green comet to foresee disaster for  a country where both  a present and former president are under investigation by the DOJ, their respective parties  mired in the muck of vindictiveness and at odds over which direction the nation should take as inflation looms on the horizon.

I just hope I don't get stuck with child support after divorcing the black race. 😜

• Haha 1

The word Wizard and Wise are related. So the Three Wise Men were Three Wizards. Magi is the plural for Magus which mean Magician. The Only people who knew who Jesus was were Three Magicians\Astrologers.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/wizard

wizard (n.)

early 15c., "philosopher, sage," from Middle English wys "wise" (see wise (adj.)) + -ard. Compare Lithuanian žynystė "magic," žynys "sorcerer," žynė "witch," all from žinoti "to know." The ground sense is perhaps "to know the future." The meaning "one with magical power, one proficient in the occult sciences" did not emerge distinctly until c. 1550, the distinction between philosophy and magic being blurred in the Middle Ages.

magi (n.)

c. 1200, "skilled magicians, astrologers," from Latin magi, plural of magus "magician, learned magician," from Greek magos, a word used for the Persian learned and priestly class as portrayed in the Bible (said by ancient historians to have been originally the name of a Median tribe), from Old Persian magush "magician" (see magic). Also, in Christian history, the "wise men" who, according to Matthew, came from the east to Jerusalem to do homage to the newborn Christ (late 14c.). Related: Magian.

In the Garden there were two tree one was Life the other was Knowledge. Astrology may be the Tree of Knowledge. Since the Kabbalah is called the Tree of Knowledge.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

s for science, its observations and explanations are at least objective. 

This is not true in quantum physics. The observation of an event changed the outcome. So in this area there is no objective reality.

https://plus.maths.org/content/physics-minute-double-slit-experiment-0
One of the most famous experiments in physics is the double slit experiment. It demonstrates, with unparalleled strangeness, that little particles of matter have something of a wave about them, and suggests that the very act of observing a particle has a dramatic effect on its behaviour.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ProfD said:

You have zero debt to the Black race.  As Shirley Caesar sang, No Charge.😁😎

@ProfDYou never know, -  if reparations are not forthcoming. 😄

44 minutes ago, Delano said:

This is not true in quantum physics. The observation of an event changed the outcome. So in this area there is no objective reality.

@DelanoThat's an "explanation".  But it is comforting to know, that all we need do to this omen is to look away and it will "disintegrate".  Keep your eye on the sky!

• Like 1

Cynique: 

Try reading the Bible account at Matt 1: 18-25.

It is the Apostle Matthew who labeled the three men who came from the East as astrologers in Matt. 2:1. He actually used the Greek word ma’goi to describe those who visited Jesus. The word likely refers to experts in astrology and other occult practices. In the eastern tradition, as many as 12 men made the trip. But in the western tradition, the number is set at three. They were never called kings.

Spiritism is condemned in Deuteronomy 18:10-12. Just because the Bible mentions Spiritism, this does not mean it is approved. The same is true of magic. This practice is also condemned. 

And just because the Bible mentions astrology does not mean the God of the Israelites approved of it. The same is true of rape. It is mentioned several times in the Scriptures. But that does not mean God is okay with it. 

Now, about the star? Where did it lead the astrologers to? It led them to Jerusalem where they met up with King Herod. From the prophecies in the Hebrew scrolls, Herod knew he would soon have a rival. So, he wanted to kill the baby Jesus. It was Herod and not the star, that directed the astrologers to Bethlehem.

All Israelites knew knew their Messiah would be born in that city. So, Herod told the astrologers after they found Jesus to come back let him the baby's location because he, too wanted to do obeisance to the child. But Herod wanted to kill him.

There were neither airlines, nor bullet trains back then. It took more than minute to find the child. By the time, the astrologers found Jesus, he was a toddler and living in a house. This is why after the astrologers left to return to the east, Herod realized he had been tricked. And enraged, he order the slaughter of all boy babies two years and under. 

Do you really think God wanted that done?

• Like 2

@StefanSo what does all of have to do with  a green comet streaking across the sky during a national crises in 2023? being a bad omen.  The  bible's disapproval of spiritualism which you interpret to be astrology  impacts on no one other than Christians.  

i refer  you to Delano's post.   

Here are some biblical references concerning Astrology.

Psalms 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Luke 21:25
“There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Signs-In-The-Sky

Luke 21:11
Verse Concepts
and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 12:1
Verse Concepts
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;

Revelation 15:1
Verse Concepts
Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished.

Psalm 74:9
Verse Concepts
We do not see our signs;
There is no longer any prophet,
Nor is there any among us who knows how long.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Signs-Of-The-End-Times

Luke 21:25

Bible Rank: 805
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." 
8 minutes ago, Cynique said:

i refer  you to Delano's post. 

A person who knows everything can be told nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 4:21 PM, Delano said:

Revelation 12:1
Verse Concepts
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;

Yes, this is one of the main scriptures, imo that speaks to both Astrology and Astronomy.

Yes, the scriptures speak about the issues of human sacrifice of which Abraham was about to do to his son Isaac and it speaks to the issue of astrology, etc. but I think people can be too judgemental and do not understand relevancy. 

I believe that people should have the human right to work out their own salvation and belief systems. 

There was a time when, it was NOT considered 'a sin' to marry a cousin, but then the scriptures dated a later time in which it did say that this was not to be done.

But now, I would like to enjoy this new GREEN COMET!

ALSO, I wonder has anyone seen it yet. I have not been able to because for most of the nights that it has been reported to be in the sky, well, it has been continually cloudy!!! MAN! 

The very night it has been reported to now become visible with the naked eye, THE CLOUD COVERAGE IS THICK!

And I strongly believe that this comet has something to do with this weather system!

Just I said back in 2020 when the Neowise comet came into our solar system, and it rained almost the entire time from spring until the end of summer, I just have this feeling that scientist are not telling us everything they might know about comets. 

The Corona virus also marked 2020 as a unique time in our recent history.

Reports are saying that California and most of the west have been receiving record amounts of rain. 

I do wonder though, how do scientist know that this comet came into our solar system 50,000 years ago?

At any rate, YES, I do believe that this GREEN COMET is biblical and I appreciate what you posted @Delano about signs and wonders in the sky! 

A few days ago, I was reminded about a prophecy in REVELATION Chapter 8 about a major sign of the times, and about a particular STAR and I now believe that this comet is that star! 

The scriptures say that this star is called WORMWOOD [i.e. vermoud, vermouth...] and it is a star that correlates to the Biblical description of a BITTER HERB of the same name. This star is suppose to come and turn the waters bitter of which again, correlates to this bitter herb.

So yes, I do believe that this comet is that star and this is not the first time it came into our solar system and made waters bitter.

THE STAR named WORMWOOD would correlate to this GREEN HERB WORMWOOD, so it is mind blowing to me, that this comet would appear in our skies and be green! That is insane. 

I believe that this comet and other comets do have some kind of impact on our earth.

I believe that this Green comet has some affect on our earth in that it has led to volcano eruptions and this is what the scriptures mean when it says that the star would cause a third of the the waters in the seas to become bitter.

Oh yes, and indeed there have been some recent volcanoes that have erupted;

There is a recent volcano activity in ICELAND

There is a recent volcano activity in Hawaii

There is a recent underwater volcano eruption in Vanuatu.

Yes, I do believe we are experiencing an incredible star event! 

• Like 1

REVELATION Chapter 8

[1] And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. [2] And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. [3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. [4] And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. [5] And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
[6] And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. [7] The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. [8] And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; [9] And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

[10] And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; [11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

[12] And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
[13] And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

============================================================== 

*****My Note; Most of what is written is based on science and prophecy.

These prophecies are cyclic and have happened before.

Verse 12 refers to after the Crucifixion***** THE SPACE OF ABOUT AN HALF AN HOUR**** This means the time of 30 years after the Star of Bethlehem appeared to mark the advent of Jesus. The RETURN OF SATURN MARKS the 30 year period [about a space of an half an hour].

There was A TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE at this time and it occurred for 3 hours and the whole planet experience this because all of the land masses had not shifted far from the equator, but due to this very eclipse, THE EARTH SPLIT AGAIN and at this time the NORTH POLE AND THE SOUTH POLE land masses formed as a result of the earth split. This is recorded by map makers of ancient times. 

**** VERSE 12 refers to this very phenomenon. 

[12] And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten,

and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as

the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

For anyone who lives in Alaska or near to the Southpole, they know that for A THIRD OF THE YEAR, 'THE SUN IS SMITTEN'.

For three months, it is nighttime completely.

Then six months later, for 3 months, 'THE MOON IS SMITTEN'

and so, for a third of the year, it is daytime completely!

Certain stars and CONSTELLATIONS are not seen for the time that the earth is tilted for that 3 month period.

20 minutes ago, Delano said:

interesting, there has been a lot of upheaval in the past 5 years. I hope that the prophecy is not about now. Pluto is entering Aquarius for the first time since it was discovered. The last time Pluto was in Aquarius was the time if the French and American Revolution.

Yes, this is news to me. It is the age of Aquarius I guess. @Delano

I now wonder what that means.

And, it is also interesting what you have said about Pluto during the French and American Revolution.

THE HALEY'S COMET came into orbit at this time!

Native Americans saw this comet as the reason for this revolution!

This comet came into orbit around December 1811 I think and remained visible for about a month.

And, major earthquakes occurred and even though the richter scale was not used, it was believed they were massive earthquakes of category 9 in Arkansas and on the Madrid Fault near the Mississippi. 

I know I do not have the proper terminologies to pose a decent question or hypothesis, but anyway, I wonder if the 'tail' of comets are the result of other phenomena like meteorites and such. Just a few days ago, it was reported that a huge meteor fell in Middle America and was so loud it alarmed many people. 

Yes, I hope that the prophecies of destruction are not about now, but nevertheless, these phenomena stretch over decades. 

As you have said, there has been a lot of upheaval in the past 5 years.

I was in Florida when the Great American Total Solar Eclipse occurred in August 2017 and the very day, four major hurricanes [tropical depressions] began and a week later they were well formed, but scientist do not connect the dots for us to know these systems began as a result of that eclipse. 

Shortly thereafter in November, THE WATER TURNED RED AS BLOOD in southern Florida and this was due to the type of shell fish or coral that were affected by the hurricane churning up the ocean, and piles and piles of dead fish washed up on beachers. Then a few weeks later thousands of dead frogs washed up on the shores in North Carolina. Does this sound familiar!? Does it sound like the plagues of Egypt? Yes, our planet is affected by massive stars at times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

I had a chance to see a picture on TV of the comet in its green glory. 😎

LOL! Okay @ProfDYou are wise!

I, on the other hand, well, we will just skip over my assessement of how I feel about myself right now. 

I went out in this friggin cold weather and tried to see the comet for myself and when I got out there, I became so frustrated.

For once in weeks, the skies cleared up really well, but it was just ridiculously cold but, worse was my stupid little 'negro-cheap ' binocular that I tried to focus in order to see the comet. I had bought a telescope a few years ago, but I don't know what happened to it. No matter, it was difficult to use as well, even though I watched youtube video tutorials. 

I did see the comet though, but, I was in complete self-denial initially. The view was blurry. The 'star' was green with a tail, actually, it looked like two tails. 

I left one place and drove to various places to try to convince myself that I really did not see it. But eventually, and after looking at other stars that were NOT GREEN and had no tail, I slowly have come to believe that I really did see it. I can't believe it. 

Yes, as stupid as it sounds, if I can, I would like to try again and see if I can convince myself that I really did see this. 

I just can't believe this comet last came into our system 50,000 years ago.

Yes, I am a little obssessed. 

4 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

Trust me, the newsletter is in english

Really!?

I tried multiple times. I will try again. 

8 hours ago, Chevdove said:

....my stupid little 'negro-cheap ' binocular that I tried to focus in order to see the comet. 

I did see the comet though, but, I was in complete self-denial initially. The view was blurry. The 'star' was green with a tail, actually, it looked like two tails. 

I just can't believe this comet last came into our system 50,000 years ago.

Yes, I am a little obssessed. 

Sista @Chevdove, accept that you saw the comet.

Makes no sense to break your negro-noculars or beat yourself for the next 50k years waiting for a funky comet to come back. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stefan said:

Just read Revelation 17:10. 

[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is,

and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

REVELATION 17:10.

Good point. @Stefan

And the very next two verses is even more important, imo:

[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth,

and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

REVELATION 17:11.

[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings,

which have received no kingdom as yet;

but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

REVELATION 17:12.

These scriptures written by John the Revelator at the time of the Roman Empire was written about four hundred years later after the prophet Daniel wrote his book and they both agree. Without an understanding of world powers, the 7-head-government seems ridiculous, but these prophets knew exactly what they were writing about and for me, it is amazing. all of the other KINGDOMS and governments stem from the 7-headed government. And the 8-government that comes from the 7th becomes the most powerful. Daniel's description of the 10 horns too, deserves a book all on its own. But now,

BACK TO MY OBSESSION WITH THIS GREEN COMET!!! 

In the recent news, 

*An earthquake has ocurred in the Dominican Republic

*Another major earthquake has just occurred in Turkey Anatolia on a huge scale!

*And now, America is alarmed due to an earthquake that has just occurred in NEW YORK! This earthquake is NOT a big one though, but it is alarming the government. Canada reports it as a 4.2 on th scale, but America reports it as a 3.8. If it is a 4.2, that, I remember feeling when I lived in California. Likewise, I could feel a 3 but, not that much. 

Nevertheless, these recent natural phenomena will probably NOT be connected to this Green Comet, but I think otherwise. 

About 2,000 people have died in Turkey, and the numbers may climb. It is a huge catastrophe. Whenever I hear anything in Turkey, I am interested because the ancient history is central to this country and I believe it connects to modern issues of today. 

Edited by Chevdove
graphics; spelling
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

BACK TO MY OBSESSION WITH THIS GREEN COMET!!! 

Nevertheless, these recent natural phenomena will probably NOT be connected to this Green Comet, but I think otherwise. 

About 2,000 people have died in Turkey, and the numbers may climb. It is a huge catastrophe.

Don't be too obsessed with a green comet that won't be back any time soon.🤣

It is a coincidence that earthquakes are erupting on the tail end of the comet.  

Unfortunately, natural disasters cause major losses of life.  The Earth has a way of cleansing itself. 😎

• Haha 1

@Chevdovei;m  fixated on the green comet, too.  And there is something ominous about China's  man made surveillance balloon  To me, life becomes more surreal by the day as the earth cracks up and the sky winks. 

@ProfD natural disasters  are reminders that humanity is expendable.

I've convinced myself that being old is something that will spare me the ordeal what's in store for mankind.  Hell will be fun in comparison.  😝

• Like 1

@Chevdove

You are one intelligent and thoughtful woman. 

Most have little clue what kings the dragon's diadems refer to.

But there are seven kings, the Apostle John wrote. "Five have fallen, one is and one has not yet arrived. But when he does, he will remain a short while." John wrote these scriptures under vision while imprisoned on the Greek Island of Patmos in the year 100. John was the last of the original Apostles.

The first king is ancient Egypt of the time of the Pharoahs, the second is Assyria (King Sennacherib) and the third is ancient Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar). Those three dragon heads have a single diadem because they stood alone. But the fourth is a dual kingdom, Medo-Persia which conquered the once thought impregnable walled city of Babylon in just one night. In the Bible Book of Daniel, this dual kingdom is represented by a ram.

The Bible skips over the bloody wars, revolts and obvious savagery of this time. Media once dominated this partnership until Cyrus the Second ascended the Persian throne. He united the Persian forces to throw off the Median yoke. In 550 B.C.E. the Medes under the command of Astyages (Ishtumegu) and the Persians under Cyrus met in battle. But the army of Astyages revolted against him and brought Astyages in fetters to Cyrus. Cyrus then seized the capital of Media, Ecbatana. From then on Media played a secondary role in the Medo-Persian Empire. (History of the Persian Empire). That's two horns on the dragon's fourth head.

In time, Medo-Persia was supplanted by the Greeks or the Macedonians, under Alexander the Great. In his vision, Daniel saw Greece as a hairy he-goat. He prophesied the male goat would engage the ram in battle, whup its ass and stomp it. Which actually happened. But the great horn which represented the ruler of Greece would be cut off and four smaller horns would spring up after. Alexander the Great died suddenly at 33 and the Greek kingdom was divided among four of his generals. 

As the Greeks petered out, Rome began to dominate. But there were actually two Roman Empires, East and West. Two more horns on another dragon head. How many heads and horns is that? Six heads and eight horns. Still with me?

Now, who or what is the seventh head? And why does this king remain only a short while? Because when compared with the previous kings' longevity and centuries in power, this seventh king would not be around that long - according to John's prophecy.

Confused yet? No wonder you're asking your bartender for a Green Comet on the rocks. But remember, the Bible warns folks away from spiritism and searching for omens. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Anyone think that Green Comet may have had anything to do with that major Earthquake in Turkey/Syria?

Nope. Green comet is 26 million miles away. That's why it only shows up every 50k years.

Coincidence that earthquake just shook up Turkey and Syria. 

But, I'll double check the records from the last time that comet showed up to see if the Earth got shook up.🤣😎

Earthquakes are caused by tectonic plates brushing up against each other.  The only celestial object known to affect Earth is our own moon. But the moon affects only ocean tides and possibly, some really hairy humans who tend to howl at it. 

Here is an academic synopsis on the comet, replete with a really neat photo:

The Green Comet

And here is the academic data on the Syria-Turkey earthquake:

Syria-Turkey earthquake created 200 mile long rupture

Everything in space has an effect on this planet to a certain degree.
Stars, moons, planets, meteors, comets.....ALL of them have an effect or magnetic pull or radio influence on this planet even in a miniscule manner.

Not saying this was the case with the Earthquake...all though it's possible.
I'm speaking in general however.

Infact, that's the essence and scientific basis of Astrology.
The gravitational and magnetic effect that start and how they are aligned at a given time has on the thoughts and behavior of the people as well as geological changes.

Most police officers, EMT workers, hospital workers, and psychologists will CONFIRM that humans become more aggressive during full moons.
Just like a full moon has a gravitational pull on the waters of the ocean, they also have a gravitational pull on the cerebral fluid of the brain and affects the thinking of people.
But so do the stars and other planets.

The White House has already said that the three objects shot out of the sky in the past few days had nothing to do with extra-terrestrials.

The Chinese spy balloon is the only object that can be traced.

The other three objects, including one over Lake Huron, remain unknown but are believed to be weather balloons. Because they were floating at 40,000 feet, they could have proven hazardous to civilian aviation. But it would be cool if the objects were alien in nature. 

And I also doubt any craft flown by extra terrestrials would be slow enough to be intercepted. Though I am going to admit, I'm disappointed the aliens haven't arrived yet. 

I guess the aliens cannot get to Earth, especially if they have mass. Because according to some scientists, nothing is faster than the Speed of Light. 

How fast is the Speed of Light?

This guy's writings seem interesting: https://www.odysseymagazine.com/how-fast-is-the-speed-of-light/

But ScienceALERT published an article five years ago that purports there are actually four cosmic phenomena that travel faster than light:

https://www.sciencealert.com/4-cosmic-phenomena-that-travel-faster-than-the-speed-of-light-science

Still, I'm not sitting at home wearing a tin foil hat. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

And I also doubt any craft flown by extra terrestrials would be slow enough to be intercepted. Though I am going to admit, I'm disappointed the aliens haven't arrived yet. 

Still, I'm not sitting at home wearing a tin foil hat. 

Well, finally a subject in which we share some agreement.🤣

I believe the reason UFOs and aliens aren't receiving as much attention is because we have so much technology from powerful telescopes to satellites that we should be able to *see* something hurtling into Earth's atmosphere.

It's almost like when folks stop believing in Santa Claus.  Too many things don't add up.🤣

Here's some tinfoil hat sh8t to consider...maybe aliens won't come from outer space. 

The aliens could be living among us or within the Earth's core.😁 

Signs of life have shown up in volcanoes.😎