A GREEN COMET IN THE SKY THIS WEEK! Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF)

On 2/7/2023 at 6:01 AM, Stefan said:

You are one intelligent and thoughtful woman. 

Thank you! @Stefan

On 2/7/2023 at 6:01 AM, Stefan said:

Confused yet? No wonder you're asking your bartender for a Green Comet on the rocks. But remember, the Bible warns folks away from spiritism and searching for omens. 

lol. Oh no. My research is based on truth and dates and times that are confirmed. Anyway, I don't know about 'spiritism'. I wonder if you could explain. 

Love what you wrote about John and the kingdoms. Yes, I look forward to sharing more of my research too. 

I love to talk about the thousand years after Rome fell the first time, though. 

Rev.20

[1] And I saw an angel come down from heaven,

having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent,

which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

REVELATION 20:1-2.

[12] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him,

and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast,

whose deadly wound was healed.

REVELATION 13:12.

A thousand years from the time of the Roman Empire seems pretty obvious that John and Daniel are not only referring to the past about Egypt and Assyria but the future systems that correlate to these past empire, imo. The first beast would be Rome. The second 'government' is in the future after the end of the first Rome. The second empire has more heads, seven, though and so, this would be about the future and after a thousand years. 

On 2/11/2023 at 10:37 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Anyone think that Green Comet may have had anything to do with that major Earthquake in Turkey/Syria?

Absolutely @Pioneer1!!!

As I mentioned earlier, the Native Americans believed that the GREAT COMET OF 1811--1812 is the cause of the Great EArthquake to happen at that same time.

I need to make a correction too about that.

I said that it was the HALLEY'S COMET, but after I posted, I checked and realized that it was not.

THE GREAT COMET OF 1811-1812 was another comet and it was called something else. However, it was so big that it was seen even in the daytime.

The native American TECUMSEH named himself after this event and began a movement. His name means 'Shooting Star'.

Now, HALLEY'S COMET was another major event that occurred much earlier, but again, it was believed by anicnet people to be the reason for natural phenomena to occur. 

Halley's Comet that appeared in A.D. 1066 is said to be the motivation for THE CRUSADES.

On 2/21/2023 at 7:28 AM, Delano said:

The Mediterranean  sea has receded by about 5 metres, and Venice is dry.

@Delano Thank you for this information.

I also read about the meteorite that hit Texas, France and Italy!

I was going to post this, but I see that you already did it!

THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURES specifically state that certain celestial objects do hit the earth and cause catastrophes!

Yesterday, I read about how HALLEY'S COMET travelled close to our earth and left behind 'little gifts'---LOL

For this reason every years, the LEONIDS light our our sky in November due to the comet's tail, HALLEY'S COMET, so likewise, this

Green Comet's 'TAIL' has definitely left behind some 'gifts' --- meteors--- as it moves away. 

The tail of comets are millions miles long and has the capability to shower our earth with meteors and at times, they have made it past our atmosphere and landed to become meteorites as the one in Texas. 

THE HALLEY'S COMET is defined as a short period comet because it orbits our earth about every 75 years.

But this GREEN COMET is defined as a LONG PERIOD COMET because it takes thousands of years to orbit our earth.

HOWEVER, as a science major, and a person who studies the scriptures, I would like to add something significant about what is being reported:

THIS GREEN COMET IS NOT 50,000 YEARS OLD in respect to our earth! This is a contradiction.

According to reports, it came at the time of both THE NEANDERTHALS when they were contemporary with MODERN MANKIND--So, yes, Neanderthals were indeed contemporary with modern mankind because DNA proves this. But the time of the comet is a contradiction and so, it is not 50,000 year old orbit--

THIS IS A DELIBERATE FALSE STATEMENT.

Modern mankind is only 6000 years old! So if this comet came at this time, then it is definitely NOT a 50,000 year orbit but a 5,000 year orbit!!! 

Someone is deliberately putting out a false statement as they constantly do about other information that regards the age of humanity. And I have realized this many years ago. So when you read units like 'kya' and 'mya', this is a code. 

Again, this Green comet has orbited this solar system much earlier although it has been a long time though. 

--------------------------------------------------- 

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE PEOPLE IN TURKEY AND SYRIA!

So far, the DEATH TOLL is more than 50,000.

• Like 1

It makes me wonder why do they keep building more buildings and populations keep regenerating in areas so prone to Earthquakes?

Turkey and Syria and Iran constantly get Earthquakes....not just once every few hundred years but almost every year!
I guess it's easier said that done, but to constantly rebuild over and over again only to have your work destroyed makes little sense to me.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 3:00 AM, Chevdove said:

I was in Florida when the Great American Total Solar Eclipse occurred in August 2017 and the very day, four major hurricanes [tropical depressions] began and a week later they were well formed, but scientist do not connect the dots for us to know these systems began as a result of that eclipse. 

Shortly thereafter in November, THE WATER TURNED RED AS BLOOD in southern Florida and this was due to the type of shell fish or coral that were affected by the hurricane churning up the ocean, and piles and piles of dead fish washed up on beachers. Then a few weeks later thousands of dead frogs washed up on the shores in North Carolina. Does this sound familiar!? Does it sound like the plagues of Egypt? Yes, our planet is affected by massive stars at times. 

On 2/3/2023 at 1:07 AM, Chevdove said:

[8] And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; [9] And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Today, this same plague is referred to as RED TIDE and just like in ancient script, the water turned to blood, the fish died and washed ashore and stank. The reports today say it's a type of algae bloom that causes this to occur and it happens periodically in Florida. And likewise, it has occurred again but in areas not where it has usually. 

Red Tide Floods Southwest Florida Coasts With Dead Fish—Respiratory Issues For Humans

image.png.e4fefe100b12299775a13c70ffd5320f.png

Red Tide? Hundreds of dead fish wash ashore in Bonita Springs

Uploaded: Mar 1, 2023

Videos shared by Tom McReynolds show dead fish washed up on the beach Tuesday at Barefoot Beach Preserve in Bonita Springs, possibly related to red tide. Tom McReynolds/LOCAL NEWS X /TMX

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2023/03/01/NSHT/1f49779c-fe00-4aa8-9dd8-d82a707d51ac-06fad84e-9bd5-473d-ac78-2716c4a2ab9a_thumbnail.png?width=1280&height=720&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

image.png.5664ccaf8af797e54b80072328fce465.png

https://winknews.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/REDTIDEMON.png?resize=1536,864

https://winknews.com/2023/02/27/red-tide-floods-swfl-coasts-with-dead-fish-breathing-issues/

Red tide floods Southwest Florida coasts with dead fish, breathing issues

Reporter: Elizabeth BiroWriter: Joey Pellegrino

Published: February 27, 2023Updated: February 28, 2023

“I was stunned when I saw this,” Dhuey said. “We saw some big fish this morning,

but this is incredible. There’s no words for it.”

“Never, ever seen anything like that,” said Jim Zahnder, from Buffalo, New York.

vlcsnap-2022-11-17-16h32m16s082.png

Dhuey and many other beachgoers say they have experienced red tide,

but never to this magnitude.IMO

“We’ve seen a few dead fish other years, but today is…

there’s just thousands of dead fish,” Dhuey said. “It’s terrible.”

IMO, there are probably many reasons that this could happen but a hurricane, nor a comet, nor any celestial object has been confirmed to be a source, but the ancient script definitely speaks of several times that certain 'stars' have affected the earth. 

On 3/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So does this mean Jesus is coming back soon?

@Pioneer1 Obviously he's not coming back for you! LOL.

No. I am not being serious at all, here. Hopefully, the Biblical Jesus will come back soon for me and for you.

But on a more serious note, for the 50,000 people who are now dead in Turkey as a result of an earthquake, and for the survivors, it may seem like an apocalyptic existence for them now. 

Many people do not believe that certain star phenomena can affect our planet, such as comets, but scientist know this is true, yet this sort of knowledge is not taught.

THAT GREEN COMET did not move into our solar system after over thousands of years for nothing!

When it came, it left behind a third of its tail and I think scientist know where these meteors are located that have come from that comet and they know much more than they are sharing about other comets as well.  

On 3/4/2023 at 11:30 PM, ProfD said:

know you weren't asking the resident agnostic but the answer is...nope.🤣😎

Craziness @ProfD. You are very brave! lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So does this mean Jesus is coming back soon?

@Pioneer1 My quick answer yes, some day, at least that is the prophecy of the Second Coming.

But now, how soon? I wish I could understand the scriptures better to provide the correct answer. 

But then another way to think about this would be to understand the difference in America's Jesus versus the Biblical Jesus.

The American Jesus was born on December 25 and died during the Springtime, and he simply doesn't exist. He's an idol that was invented for population control and White Domination.

The Biblical Jesus was born on April 17 and died on October 16 and then rose again on October 19. He is based on historical records and witnessed to have really existed. 

The Scriptures based his presence on astronomy too and that is why this topic is important to understand. But does it mean that Jesus is coming real soon, again, I don't know enough to answer that. 

From what I can tell, and based on scripture, there are some other phenomena that is going to happen first such as a volcanic winter, another star occultation, wars, etc. and then the time of tribulation sparked by some type of natural phenomena. Personally, I wish that he would have come back yesterday. 

But @Pioneer1let me ask you, what do you think? 

I think that, just as Minister Louis Farrakhan said, the reality of Jesus has been extremely exploited so that Black people will lose hope and place all our trust in what mankind can do to overthrow White Supremacy. Me, I beleive that it will take help from the Supreme Being. I think that Black people should work smarter not harder.

And to push my point, I am posing this crazy video of a Tony Baker Voice over. If Jesus did come to help overthrow Satanism, then why not give him a chance to do his job. Some Black people at least understand now, after thousands of years that racism and White Supremacy is a reality but now, work hard to try to combat it without believing that the within the ancient scriptures this issue was dealt with! Why not look at the ancient scriptures to see where deception set it. We need to correct lies placed in our ancient script in the past. Jesus told us what we need to do. He said that 'our righteousness MUST EXCEED the reighteousness of the scribes and pharisees or we will in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven. Thant means that the ancient scriptures have been mis-interpreted; blasphemed. All of America worship the American Jesus born on December 25, even the Black Churches. That American Jesus is totally different from the Biblical Jesus born on April 17 under the star of Bethlehem. 

Black Christians will become enraged if you even try to tell them that it does matter. The Biblical Jesus was marked with astronomical precision of when he came during the First Coming to deflect deception. So likewise, we should regard astronomy in terms of dating events to try to understand the prophecy of the Second Coming. But, I am limited here, in my complete understanding. Nevertheless, I believe that Black people need to work smarter not harder, or else we will be servants forever. We should back up certain beliefs with proven facts stop trying to re-invent the wheel so-to-speak. If it has been said that White Supremacy was already defeated by the Biblical Jesus then we should go back and try to understand how instead of trying to do it all by ourselves today. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 11:15 AM, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 Obviously he's not coming back for you! LOL.

No. I am not being serious at all, here. Hopefully, the Biblical Jesus will come back soon for me and for you.

One day in my early youth when I still believed in Jesus, I had a dream about him.

I dreamed that he was a Black man and that he came down to Earth to take some of us back with him.
We were all on some sort of craft going up and up and then the Black Jesus looked at us......AND ASKED US FOR GAS MONEY!!!!!

No lie....I actually dreamed that....🤣

If you read the Bible, according to it Jesus constantly spoke of the CHRIST coming.
But he didn't call himself the Christ.

He said the Christ will come and do this and do that.
If I remember correctly, he didn't refer to himself as Christ OR the Son of Man.

Infact, in one scripture he said many will come in his name saying that HE is Christ and will deceive many.

• Haha 1

Oh! I believe that i should put this NEWSBREAK in this thread, because I really do believe that this is a contunal dominoe affect going on here!

So far, there is A TRUMP that has sounded in all four corners of the earth! Man! 

Just a few days ago, I read the news about the hundreds of earthquakes under the two volcanoes in Alaska and how the alert has been raised. These volcanoes have been silent for about a hundred years and now they are rumbling and experts believe that they may eventually erupt. But HEY! ALL OF SUDDEN WITH NO MEDIA WARNING, TODAY, [i.e., yesterday] or, a few hours ago, a volcano just BLEW UP IN INDONESIA and tourist are being abruptly diverted. California is still dealing with it's natural phenomenon, Mexico has got birds flying south from the snowstorm in California scaring people and making them think it's the end of the world. And worms are seasonally dropping on cars in China and people are jumping to conclusions. And every little pebble that breaks through the atmosphere and hit the earth, well, media is blowing it up as if we need to start saying our prayers. Spinning tales when there is none and keeping secret the real issues that we should be alarmed about. Is North Korea really going to shoot missiles at us or not!? smh. 

• 2 weeks later...

CYCLONE FREDDY!!!

This is crazy! To date, Cyclone Freddy has set records but why!?

spacer.png

Even though experts do not attribute these incredible phenomena that has occurred in the month of FEBRUARY 2023 to the GREEN COMET that came closest to our earth however it becomes a very intriguing idea! It would be true that this cyclone, Cyclone Freddy, has set records for the reasons that have been given but scientist omit that the comet could be the major reason. The devastating earthquake in Turkey occurred as well, on February 6, 2023. Is this omission of how a comet could affect our earth due to perhaps that certain governments just don’t want to admit that the Bible is truth!? LOL.

spacer.png

Map plotting the storm’s track and intensity, according to the Saffir-Simpson scale Map key …

The Bible details that certain stars are the direct cause of certain catastrophes on our planet, but no matter, big governments completely omit this aspect from our educational systems. For example, in the book of REVELATIONS Chapter 8, the scriptures clearly reveal that a certain star called Wormwood came into our solar system and caused a catastrophe to a third of the earth. And then in the next chapter another star also came into our solar system and led to other remarkable wonders on our planet. All throughout the Bible, certain eclipses are mentioned in direct relation to great disasters. And so even though this Green Comet has not been associated with some cataclysmic events that have occurred around the very same time it came close to earth, it does seem very interesting. Just like the comet, Tempel-Tuttle that left behind the Leonid meteors that show up periodically, well, don’t be surprised decades later or so, if all of a sudden the sky is lit up with a meteor shower of millions of green stars streaking across the sky! LOL-Just a thought! At any rate, another newsbreak of two more happenings, but even though it just recently made the news, however, the event began during the month of February as well!

spacer.png

Hurricane rotates counter clockwise

spacer.png

So although Cyclone Freddy took some time to cross the Indian Ocean, this system began to manifest at the same time this Green Comet appeared to the naked eye! FYI, cyclones are in nature the same as hurricanes but the significance would be that cyclones rotate clockwise and are in a lower hemisphere while hurricanes rotate counter clockwise. And so, the second phenomenon to occur again, during the month of FEBRUARY 2023 would be that in Australia, millions of dead fish have washed ashore and blocked a major river system! Although scientists attribute this occurrence to a heatwave, again, the correlation to the Green comet would the major assumption. So at the same time that, all the way over in America and in Florida, the Red Tide has occurred to cause millions of dead fish to wash ashore, Australia also has a similar event!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

CYCLONE FREDDY 

spacer.png

By NASA/Suomi-NPP - EOSDIS Worldview, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=128877993

Very intense Tropical Cyclone Freddy was an exceptionally long-lived, powerful, and deadly storm that traversed the southern Indian Ocean for more than five weeks in February and March 2023. Freddy is both the longest-lasting and highest-ACE producing tropical cyclone ever recorded worldwide. …

Freddy first developed as a disturbance embedded within the monsoon trough on 4 February 2023. While in the Australian region cyclone basin, the storm quickly intensified and became a Category 4 severe tropical cyclone, before it moved into the South-West Indian Ocean basin, where it intensified further. …

Records

Freddy holds the record as the longest-lasting tropical cyclone worldwide, beating the previous record of Hurricane John in 1994. [172][173][174] Freddy also holds the record for the all-time highest accumulated cyclone energy of a tropical cyclone worldwide, …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclone_Freddy

GOATS AND SODA

Cyclone Freddy shattered records. People lost everything. How does the healing begin?

March 17, 20233:22 PM ET

By Kate Bartlett

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2023/03/17/1164256900/cyclone-freddy-shattered-records-people-lost-everything-how-does-the-healing-beg

Weather tracker: Cyclone Freddy leaves trail of devastation

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/mar/17/weather-tracker-cyclone-freddy-madagascar-mozambique-malawi

Overall, the cyclone killed at least 552 people: 447 in Malawi, …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclone_Freddy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

AUSTRALIA

Published March 19, 2023 3:45 pm EDT

Australian river filled with millions of dead fish as residents complain of ‘putrid’ smell

Mass fish kills have been reported on the Darling-Baaka River in recent weeks

… Mass fish kills have been reported on the Darling-Baaka River in recent weeks as well, where tens of thousands of fish were found at the same spot in late February. There have been several reports of dead fish downstream toward Pooncarie, near the borders of South Australia and Victoria states. …

The development comes just weeks after Florida's southwest coast experienced a flare-up of toxic red algae, leading residents to complain about burning eyes and skin as thousands of dead fish washed along the shores. 

spacer.png

https://www.foxnews.com/world/australian-river-filled-millions-dead-fish-residents-complain-putrid-smell

Millions of dead fish have washed up in a river near an Australian town

By Heather Chen, CNN

Published 1:01 AM EDT, Sun March 19, 2023

Millions of dead fish have washed up in a river near a small Australian town, in a phenomenon state officials say is related to the “heatwave conditions” that are sweeping the country. …

The river in Menindee filled with dead fish.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/19/world/menindee-dead-fish-intl-hnk/index.html

Dead fish sightings were also reported this week in the Macquarie Valley,

where there are both suburbs and a national park.

Thousands of dead fish were reported in the area in February

and a similar event occurred in the region in 2019.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/19/world/menindee-dead-fish-intl-hnk/index.html

Those millions of dead fish will make for great fertilizer. 

The sooner people get them underneath dirt and plant something, that will make for great crop growth and harvest. 😁

At 5 billion years old, the Earth has the process of purging and replenishing itself well beyond a science.😎

• Like 1

Weather permitting, good northern lights displays could be visible directly overhead in most northern communities. 3-Day Forecast (Mar 24 to Mar 26) The geomagnetic field is expected to be at unsettled to major storm levels on Mar 25 (24 Mar), active to minor storm levels on Mar 26 (25 Mar) and unsettled to minor storm levels on Mar 27 (26 Mar).

The northern lights aka Aurora Borealis are really something to witness  on a clear night.  Much better viewing when they appear in the summer months. 

• Like 2

Another astrological occurrence will be taking place this week end for star gazers.  It's time for  Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus and Mars  to  line up near the moon.  The fact that astronomers can predict when such phenomena  will recur, gives proof that there is order to the universe. Something to ponder... 

• Like 1

I am studying these movements and. Seeing order.

I found three time markers associated with my destiny.

Two out of three were around the time of both my marriages failing. Out of 30 time markers only a about half pint to specific dates in my life. I have a few coming up in the next two years. So I will let you know of any significant occurrences. If possible 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 2:01 PM, Cynique said:

The fact that astronomers can predict when such phenomena  will recur, gives proof that there is order to the universe. Something to ponder... 

Yes it is!

And in about two days will be another astrological event is about to occur that astronomers have predicted. Actually there are two events:

(1) A Rare Hybrid Solar Eclipse is predicted to occur on April 20, 2023, however it won't be able to be seen in the US. 

(2) The Lyrid Meteor Shower of which has been predicted to occur around April 14 through the 25th. 

And I think scientist know more about these celestial events than they teach us and therefore, I have questions that I still wonder about especially because of the recent GREEN COMET of which is the start of this thread. And what makes this event of the Lyrids connected to my query is that most meteor showers occur due to comets that orbit the earth!

As I said earlier, I don't believe that this Green comet just came into our orbit and left without affecting our earth! 

And because of my beliefs I came to realize that yes, comets that orbit our earth leave behind meteors that remain even though the actual come (parent body) leaves.

Therefore, I wonder if this would be the same for the Green comet!? Did it leave behind meteors? And, what was its' point of radiant, meaning at which constellation did it come into our solar system that marks its point of entry?

Also, I'm sure that some of us have heard of the massive flooding in parts of Southern Florida of which experts say is a 1000 year phenomena and the recent snow storm that hit Wisconsin a week after it reached 90 degrees. Is this due to climate change? My answer is yes, I would believe so, but again, I believe that when certain stars are arranged in a certain way in relation to our planet earth, this too can contribute to climate change as well as mankind's actions. But it would be great if scientist could share more about information about this possibility. 

On 3/30/2023 at 8:07 PM, Delano said:

I am studying these movements and. Seeing order.

I found three time markers associated with my destiny.

Two out of three were around the time of both my marriages failing.

Now, that's interesting. 

I wish I could form words to pose some questions in my mind about this news. 

@Delano I am sorry to hear this. I am going to try to NOT sound stupid when I ask this question about 'time markers' that you found in your destiny:

So, the time markers that you found came before your marriages failed? If so, did you understand what they meant? 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Delano I am sorry to hear this. I am going to try to NOT sound stupid when I ask this question about 'time markers' that you found in your destiny:

So, the time markers that you found came before your marriages failed? If so, did you understand what they meant?

It is a hard concept to understand. I found them recently. 

On 4/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, Stefan said:

The Green Comet did not generate any upheaval. Our destruction will come from within. 

Scientiest today also omit that there is no connection to comets and the earth, but ancient scriptures says otherwise. 

I think that unless something crazy like an asteroid or meteor hitting the earth and leading to the complete extinction of the dinosaurs occurs, many people will never believe that a comet or star could cause any upheaval.

And eventhough about 40,000 people are now completely dead in Turkey/Anatolia and Syria due to an earthquake that happened at the same time this GREEN COMET came closest to our earth, many will never imagine that there could be any connection. 

[10] And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp,

and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; [11] And the name of

the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died

of the waters, because they were made bitter. REVELATION 8:10-11.

[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake;

and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

[13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs,

when she is shaken of a mighty wind. REVELATION 612-13.

Both of these ancient scriptures describe how stars can impact the earth. And the phrase, 

SUN BECAME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH OF HAIR describes a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE and then 14 days later when the new moon waxes and becomes a FULL MOON and has moved directly behind the earth then the next scriture reads:

AND THE MOON BECAME AS BLOOD. Therefore, the scriptures describe a sequence of first a solar eclipse and then 14 days later, a LUNAR ECLIPSE in which the moon appears to be blood red. And after these eclipses, a great earthquake occurs and then meteors strike the earth. 

THE SOLAR ECLIPSE OF APRIL 20, 2023

I think this is interesting in that around this very time of the eclipse there were some earthquakes to occur and while, I don't believe that all eclipses causes earthquakes to occur, however, I do believe that based on their proximity to earth, at times, this kind of phenomenon does occur. 

I remember back in 2010 particular scientiist announced a planetary alignment with the planets Jupiter, Saturn, and etc. and they predicted that as a result, an earthqauke would occur in the region in Australia. I did not believe it at the time. However, whether it is believed to be a coincidence or not, their predictions did come to past as a major earthquake did occur in Christchurch, New Zealand which is what they did say. And this recent event of the solar eclispe being from the vantage point of Australia and below the equator initially before traveling upwards makes me remember what happened in the past. 

Ever since that Hybrid Solar Eclipse has occurred on April 20, 2023, + or - two days, there have been some significant earthquakes and volcano activity that has been occurring especially below the equator. 

spacer.png

Magnitude 7.1 earthquake
624 miles from Auckland, New Zealand · Apr 23, 8:41 PM

image.png.8d327654d65d957bbfed31c2b3a9e253.png

• 2 weeks later...

Someone tell me what the status is with the Green Comet. Can I take off this bent, folded and torn tin foil hat? 

I do not believe there are any aliens living among us. The vast distances between Earth and other stars is too much of a hurdle to overcome. And scientists and astronomers have concluded that the fastest an object with mass can travel - is the speed of light. 

But I do believe the Earth is undergoing major environmental changes and nothing can stop this from continuing. But no heavenly body, except the moon, can exert visible changes on Earth as it does with ocean tides. The sun can slam Earth with all sorts of radiation and geomagnetic storms as plasma erupts from the sun's surface. But unless it's gonna grow arms and yank our planet to its bosom, we're going to be okay. 

• Haha 2

On 5/12/2023 at 1:27 AM, Stefan said:

But no heavenly body, except the moon, can exert visible changes on Earth as it does with ocean tides. The sun can slam Earth with all sorts of radiation and geomagnetic storms as plasma erupts from the sun's surface. But unless it's gonna grow arms and yank our planet to its bosom, we're going to be okay. 

Of course you know, I am NOT going to let this slide!!! 🤣

You laugh @ProfD! It's funny to me too, at times.  

@Stefan, you can take your tin foil hat off FOR NOW, because it's not everyday that 'heavenly bodies' interact with earth to cause catastrophe. So digging underground homes and shooting rockets into the sky to knock out little rocks and big rocks may seem like a waste of time, but there is a reason why the White House would fund NASA and other organizations and spend millions of dollars developing powerful telescopes and satellites. We may be okay for now but I'll be back in a few, to drop some more comments about how comets, meteors and asteroids, of which come from comets, I might add[!] have definitely gotten past our atmosphere and impacted earth. According to ancient scripture, this earth will always remain but it also is stated redundantly that one-third of this planet will be destroyed. So human life will continue but that doesn't mean that we will all be okay and live in a pleasant atmosphere enjoying the daylight warmth or a cool summers night. 

I have learned a lot in the recent past about an amazing term; A Volcanic Winter and other phenomena that led to an ice age and hopefully, I will return to make some more comments about this amazing green comet that came into our orbit and got past the suns heat. I think you may already know what I will be posting about perhaps. But I will give a hint; The extinction of the dinosaurs. 

@Chevdove, the solar system has been around for billions of years.  Heavenly bodies have been traveling and colliding for a long time. It's like a slow moving fireworks display. 

Mankind cannot control the weather patterns here on Earth. So, it would stand to reason that mankind will never be able to truly alter or correct the arc of the solar system. 

As I have mentioned before, the Earth is on schedule to exist for another 5 billion years.  Our measly time spent on the planet is meaningless. 

There is nothing human beings can do to destroy or save the planet.  H8ll, we can barely save ourselves.  But, the Earth has a way of taking care of itself.😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProfD said:

There is nothing human beings can do to destroy or save the planet.  H8ll, we can barely save ourselves.  But, the Earth has a way of taking care of itself.

Yes @ProfD I think it would be ridiculous to believe that mankind has had anything to do with the formation of this planet or the universe. No one today, no matter how smart they are has been able to explain how the solar system has formed or how humans began. Scientist can clone but that means they can only use what is here. They cannot create any new human and that to me is amazing. Human beings are not credited for creating humans or a solar system and therefore, they have no ultimate power to destroy the planet or save the planet from any sort of massive castastrophe. Some people believe that the earth has been damaged by mankind, and I do believe this to an extent. I can understand why some people believe that Climate Change may be part of mankinds actions, but I also believe that there are other factors to also consider.

You say, the Earth has a way of taking care of itself, well, that may be true but, I surely don't want to have to flee to a cave and live like that due to the Earth purging violently to take care of itself! I do not want to be reduced to living like a cave woman. Most of humans are on the bottom of the class system and we are already struggling while a minority life wealthy. That bothers me a lot. 

Cloning is an excellent example of the limitations placed on human beings. 

Man has not been nor will ever be able to unlock the genetic code to the degree of significant viability of a human lifeform. 

Scientists have been able to clone a few animals but it's imperfect. Only good enough for a food/fuel source.

The Supreme Being gave every living organism a form of reproduction.  That's all we're gonna get.😁

Selfishly, human beings believe they must save the planet for their own preservation and their offspring. 

Yet, average life expectancy for human beings hovers around 70 years (men) and 75 years (women).

That's primarily due to better living conditions, food and medicine over the past 100 years.

As billions of human beings have come and gone, the Earth remains on its axis. 

@Chevdove, it is normal to want a good life.  But, that's relative to how and where you live

Worry not about those things beyond your mortal control.  Live your life to the fullest possible extent. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. 

But, rest assured the middle-aged Earth will still be here with another 5 billion years left on its odometer.😎

@Chevdove

I don't wear a tin foil hat and I do not believe aliens live among us. The fastest an object with mass can travel is the Speed of Light, according to various astronomers and scientists.

Those photos of distant galaxies we see all the time? They're billions of light years away, according to those same astronomers and scientists.

On 5/23/2023 at 2:06 PM, Stefan said:

I don't wear a tin foil hat and I do not believe aliens live among us. The fastest an object with mass can travel is the Speed of Light, according to various astronomers and scientists.

LOL @Stefan Okay.

But nevertheless, this comet did come so close to our planet that it was able to be seen with the naked eye!

• 3 months later...

OH WOW! 

Another Green Comet has been identified in our solar system!

Just like the 2020 NEOWISE COMET, this Green Comet was detected by an amateur, not any scientific agency!

This Green Comet was spotted by a Japanese man and so, the comet is named after him and is now called 

C2023NISHIMURA

He sighted this comet on August 12, 2023 but afterwards, scientist measured the comet and determined that it had actually come into our solar system months earlier this year. However, it was not as bright initially, but became brighter as it approached our sun. They have also determined that this is not the first time this comet has come into our solar system.

Comet Nishimura is a LONG PERIOD COMET and during the A.D. 1500s, it actually came into our solar system.

I have recently learned that long period comets come from the Oort Cloud and short period comets come from another source as determined by today's space agencies. 

Anyway, I am going to start a seperate thread to share more information that I believe surrounds this particular comet and that is unique to the time that this comet has come close to our earth. As I shared in this thread about the green comet that came closest to our earth in February, I cannot help but wonder in AWE at some of the phenomena that has just happened last week when the comet Nishimura came closest to Earth! 

There are three (3) major catastrophies that has occurred and although some people may not believe it, but this is what the ancient scripts reveal about ancient comets too, in association to earth. The prophets do reveal that stars do affect our earth in certain ways. 

Anway, around the same time that this comet Nishimura came close to our earth last week there are three catastrophies that did happen: [1] There was a major earthquake that happened in Northwest Africa, in Morroco! And it has become a terrible humanitarian crisis as so far, 2,900 people have died and many are still not found. [2] There was a major Cyclone that occurred in that same region and to this day, it is the most intense that has ever been recorded. The Cyclone is called 'Cyclone Daniel' and it affected areas in Turkey, East Europe but mainly North Africa. [3] There is major flooding in North Africa in the county of Lybia and it has become an incredible humanitarian crisis. So far, about 11,000 people are dead as a result of the floods and 100,000 people have been unnaccounted for. I do not believe this is a coencidence. I think the ancient scriptures are right. At any rate, my heart goes out to the people suffering. My thoughts are prayers are with them. 

spacer.png

Medicane Daniel (also known as Storm Daniel) to the north of Libya on September 9, 2023.

CNN — 

The death toll from devastating flooding in Libya’s eastern coastal city of Derna has risen to at least 11,300, according to a UN report released Saturday, even as continuing search efforts are expected to find more victims.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/16/world/libya-flood-death-toll-rise-derna-intl-hnk/index.html#:~:text=The%20death%20toll%20from%20devastating,expected%20to%20find%20more%20victims.

@Chevdove, there's no shortage of comets out there. I'm not sure of how many are green or any other Skittles color.😁

I believe the moon may have a greater influence on natural disasters than anything else in the solar system.

The string of natural disasters is definitely a series of unfortunate events for the people who've lost their lives,  loved ones and everything else.😎

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 8:05 PM, ProfD said:

there's no shortage of comets out there. I'm not sure of how many are green or any other Skittles color.😁

I believe the moon may have a greater influence on natural disasters than anything else in the solar system.

The string of natural disasters is definitely a series of unfortunate events for the people who've lost their lives,  loved ones and everything else.😎

I just recently read that there are about 3000 known comets found so far.

Yes, I am thinking about the moon recently too, because it will be part of this upcoming Ring-of-Fire Solar Eclipse to occur on October 14. And, I do believe the moon has a lot to do with natural disasters especially when it comes to certain types of eclipses! 

But in comparison and contrast to comets and asteroids, I think there is a lot more to be learned about how each of them can affect our planet. Obviously, the moon causes high tides and this shows how it does affect our planet, but then what about comets? 

Comets are fascinating for me! I believe the ancient scriptures reveal a lot about them and I am still trying to understand. One interesting thing about them is that they come from a much farther distance and in order to do that, they have to be packing a lot of energy, and this is a clue to how much power they have! Some scientist say that comets are much larger than asteroids. 

I do think that comets and asteroids have the ability to affect the earth and at times, their coming into our inner solar system can cause a castastrophe. 

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I do think that comets and asteroids have the ability to affect the earth and at times, their coming into our inner solar system can cause a castastrophe. 

Agreed. 

When comets and asteroids get close enough to and/or impact Earth, something gets stirred up and/or destroyed.😎

• Like 1