About Nippon

I do not see the Japanese people complaining about being strong-armed into a relationship with the US. 

If Japan's is a b*tch to the the US, she's putting on a helluva face; smiling and laughing and enjoying the fruits of her position. 😎

• Like 1

richard murray

This is a little outside of the subject of the thread but......
I like how you titled the thread "NIppon" as this is the TRUE name of the nation we call "Japan".

When I hear the term "Nippon" I often think of my Father and the many many things he taught me as a kid but I didn't listen carefully enough.
He was a Korean War veteran so he would often talk about the "Nipponese" people and how Japan was actually Nippon.

I'd go to school and ask about this and the teachers (White ofcourse) would play dumb or deny only to find out later on he was absolutely right and that Nippon or Nihon IS the actual name of the nation!

So much he taught me and told me turned out to be true, even if the "official" history books got it wrong and flat out lied.

If you want to know something, ask an older Black person.....they're likely to tell you the TRUE with no spin on it....not some "official story".

@Pioneer1 

I am glad that you had him in your life, even with the environment's difficulties or your age:) .

I am human, I try to be honest or truthful as much as possible, especially when communicating, but I fail alot of times. The USA has a slavemaster culture that wants you to think , live, breath as your told. I have no money or power to make grand changes to any community. The most I can do , for now:), is speak against how the slavemaster wants us slaves to speak.

Someone told me offline once, modern immigrant children have parents who work so often they are just not in the house so the t.v/internet/cable .... media raises the kids, and thus their broken or nonexistent or dysfunctional relationship to the country their parents came from. 

All things will get better

@ProfD well done. It's nippy from the block.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

The USA has a slavemaster culture that wants you to think , live, breath as your told.

@ProfD well done. It's nippy from the block.

Despite its warts and flaws, the US is a well-oiled democracy that allows its citizens to believe it's the land of opportunity and freedom. Other countries admire it. 

As a result, the US seems to be a place that only a few of its citizens want to leave and an attractive destination to immigrants looking for a better life. 

Don't feel too bad for Nippy from the block. She knows how to run her program. 😎

• Like 1