The beginning of the post European

India became independent of Great Britain in 1947 and became a republic in 1950.

However a country chooses to be a whore or pimp is their choice to make. 

Under a Look East ideology, India maintains a strategic relationship with Russia who provides them with military arms and oil.

But, India isn't beyond doing business with a host of suitors including Japan and China and the United States.

India has to rely on outside support in order to maintain its population of 1.2 billion people. That's a whole lot of mouths to feed.

I do not believe anybody should have to accept a poor life especially in a developed country. There's more than enough food and resources to take care of every human being on the planet. 

India still practices female infanticide and foeticide. Nobody should have to kill another human being especially not their own offspring in order to survive.  

Human greed and corruption leads to the social ills that plague humanity including poverty, disease, crime, drug abuse, food insecurity, malnutrition, starvation, etc.

I do not believe any Asian country alone will topple white supremacy.  I think it is more likely that white folks will blow up the planet before they relinquish power to any people of color. 

In fact, the Cold War ruse between the biggest pimps on the planet, the United States and Russia is really a show of strength and power to keep non-white countries in check.

India is a fat whore but she knows her place in the grand scheme of things. 😁😎

A couple points:

1. It doesn't look like White folks are going anywhere anytime soon.....lol.
I've been hearing talk about White folks' numbers dropping, getting lower, and going extinct for 30 or 40 years....and it's more of them on the planet TODAY than there were 20 years ago.

Hell, they're gentrifying the cities and moving back in....it's so many of them.

It's like those Newsweek and Time articles that come out every 10 years or so CLAIMING that blonde hair and blue eyes will no longer exist in the next 10 years....but 10 years later you see more blue eyed blonde hair folks running around than a little bit.

Muthafucka got his blonde hair twisted all up in DREADLOCKS staring at you with some blue eyes and asking:

image.png.717d38e3b1cbf3a6e2c214f8e12013fd.png

"Hey bro....know where I can find some weed man???"

Lol....White folks ain't going nowhere....right now anyway.

2. As Neely Fuller and others have pointed out over the years, even if White folks as a race DID disappear from the planet....their "White supremacist ideology" (I hate that term so I rarely use it) that they not only believe in themselves but have also ingrained in most people of color around the planet will remain LONG after they've gone.

White folks are almost WORSHIPPED over in India.
The lighter, the better as far as they're concerned.
Same thing in Latin America.

Like the King said in The Black Panther,

image.png.6a107dcdb905b558bc78265eb82b4bc0.png

The Cavy certainly did his job well.

Even if it's not now...he knows he WILL die one day because his time on this planet is limited, and he has prepare his legacy for that event.
He has thoroughly brainwashed the minds of so many people with the believe of Caucasian superiority that even after he IS long gone, it's going to take nearly 1000 years to rid the planet totally of that poisonous ideology.

@ProfD  A government doesn't have to be either a whore or pimp. 

The question profd is what do you do when you or your community is abused under a government?  Many people in modern humanity seem to think the answer isn't what it was in most human history, and said answer is form a government for your abused people. Sometimes you may fail like the confederacy in the USA, sometimes you may succeed like the irish in the british empire. But whether succeed or fail , it is the only way any oppressed people have ever not been oppressed by their oppresor.

A fat whore:) good one

@Pioneer1 I apologize, I didn't mean to suggest that the post european imperial era meant the death of the white phenotypical race. 

the white phenotype will not die out as no phenotypical race dies out. And the issue isn't the death of philosophies white people have created or support in majority, the key is for non whites or specifically, non white europeans, to maintain their own philosophies or create their own philosophies.

I am fortunate to know indians who live in india, and indians who live in the usa. Many do want to be white european, that is true, but you may be surprised how many like themselves, and are looking for more self love. And, I have been fortunate enough to know mestizoes or mulattoes of latin america who embrace the women who started their lineage more than the men. Yes, your right, many if not most want to be white european in latin america but it isn't as large as media suggest. To be blunt, white owned media makes every black person whose forebears were enslaved in the usa an allegiant to the USA but that is not true.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

And the issue isn't the death of philosophies white people have created or support in majority, the key is for non whites or specifically, non white europeans, to maintain their own philosophies or create their own philosophies.

👏  👏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD  A government doesn't have to be either a whore or pimp. 

The question profd is what do you do when you or your community is abused under a government? 

A government doesn't have to be a pimp or whore but if one needs protection or finds itself protecting others, prostitution might occur.

When someone or a community is abused by their government, they should go to war for their independence and/or rights. 

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

"White supremacist ideology" (I hate that term so I rarely use it) 

Please enlighten me bro as to why you hate the term and how you would describe it.😎

19 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Please enlighten me bro as to why you hate the term and how you would describe it.😎

I hate the term because it associates White people with being supreme....or the highest and most powerful of any in it's category.
Only The SUPREME BEING is The Supreme Power and associating them with anything "supreme" sounds almost too close to blasphemy.

I would accept the term "White Superiority" much more easily.....lol.
Superior doesn't mean HIGHEST....it's simply a comparison with others.
One could certainly make the argument that they are superior to other races when it comes to technology and war, right now anyway.

This talk is making me hungry.
I still remember kicking with the brothers over cups of coffee and a type of dessert we called the "Supreme Bean Pie"...lol.

image.png.b90167498aa4ef230c003ff7e46d706d.png

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I hate the term because it associates White people with being supreme....or the highest and most powerful of any in it's category.
Only The SUPREME BEING is The Supreme Power and associating them with anything "supreme" sounds almost too close to blasphemy.

I would accept the term "White Superiority" much more easily.....lol.

Understood.

The system of racism white supremacy is the most powerful force on the planet.

Otherwise, It's not about individual white person having power although they might have access to and/benefit from it.

But, I can see your rationale for not even wanting to give them that much credit i.e. supreme or superior. 😎

ProfD

Just like Elijah Muhammad, I love and respect our brother Neely Fuller Jr. but I don't agree with him on EVERYTHING...lol.

I think it was a mistake to call the system White "Supremacy".
They MAY be the most powerful force on the planet, but certainly not in the Universe.

Further, I would ask the question.....if a person really believes that they are Supreme and the most powerful in the Universe....why even waste time and jeopardize yourself challenging them?

If  believe a group of beings are Supreme in the Universe and there is nothing or no one stronger than them, I wouldn't even CHALLENGE them.
Infact, I'd probably try my best to have nothing but NICE THINGS to say and think about them!

But despite their recent accomplishments which are impressive, I don't think there's anything "supreme" about White people or their ideology.
So I try to have a more pragmatic view of them and their position not only on the planet, but in the Universe all together.

The European Imperial era has already ended. Although Russia is making a try at absorbing a former territory and facing stiff opposition.

The reason it has ended is because global corporations have tossed nationalism into the dust bin and opted for riches.

The world needs to fear China. 

The answer is simple really. STOP.

No matter how much information is accumulated on the subject.

No matter how much evidence is gathered to support a position.

No matter how much discussion is involved.

When it is TIME for action against the system, there is only one effective action that can be taken. STOP.

The answer to. What To Do? Is always the same. STOP.

Any other action will only fuel, enhance, and empower the system, making the system that much more powerful, and whoever is fighting against the system, that much weaker.

Talk is cheap. It serves a function. But its cheap. Talk is the fuel to keep you going until you are ready to do action. So keep talking because the fuel is needed to keep going. But when you are ready for action there is only one action that will ever have any impact. That one action is to STOP.

What to do next is equally as simple. REDIRECT.

The last phase of operations is just as simple too. GO.

STOP.

REDIRECT.

GO.

That's it.

You win. They lose.

Not one system of any design can withstand that three phased execution.

This is my strategy, a tactic that isolates and removes unwanted or no longer needed components. It has a 100% success rate.

Stronger opponents are affected that much more.

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

The European Imperial era has already ended. Although Russia is making a try at absorbing a former territory and facing stiff opposition.

The reason it has ended is because global corporations have tossed nationalism into the dust bin and opted for riches.

The world needs to fear China. 

Don't confuse European NATIONALISM with European IMPERIALISM.

Nationalism is POLITICAL in nature and it's focus is REGIONAL.

However European Imperialism is financial and more importantly CULTURAL  in nature and spreads far beyond the borders of Europe.

Every single nation/demographic that speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or any other European language and believes in traditional Christian values is still under the power and influence of European Imperialism to various degrees.

Not to mention that most of the financial institutions and economic structures that most global economies function under are headquartered in Western/European nations like the United States, France, Belgium, and England.

On 1/14/2023 at 8:09 PM, richardmurray said:

I apologize, I didn't mean to suggest that the post european imperial era meant the death of the white phenotypical race. 

I am not confused. I know exactly what he wrote. 

Europe is no longer assertive to acquiring territory outside of the continent. But its various nations want to enlarge and expand the market share of its corporations and their products. 

However, Imperialism is not dead at all. It's main driver is China. 

China's Imperialism poses a real threat to Black Africa

Now, answer my questions, Mr. Know It All. Stop ducking. 

You made certain claims. Now, back them up or admit you are wrong.