Ritual: An Essential Grimoire
by Damien Echols and Lorri Davis
Damien Echols and Lorri Davis share a beginner-friendly treasury of their most valuable practices for weaving magick into your everyday life.
The promise of magick is both simple and extraordinary: it is that magick can support you in any aspect of life, from helping you succeed in everyday tasks to enabling you to achieve your most cherished dreams. What’s more, you don’t even have to believe in magick to make it work. The only thing that’s required is regular practice—and the easiest way to practice is to make magickal rituals part of your daily life.
With Ritual: An Essential Grimoire, magicians Damien Echols and Lorri Davis share a broad selection of their most effective rituals, meditations, and prayers—presented in terms accessible to all. “You won’t find a lot of arcane terminology or lengthy ceremonies here,” says Damien. “What you will find are simple practices to develop your own connection to the energy and intelligence of the universe.” Here you’ll discover:
• Essential breath and concentration techniques for working with subtle energy
• Grounding practices to cleanse your body and environment from stagnant energies or thoughts
• Everyday meditations for improving sleep and dreams, blessing food, inviting abundance, and more
• On-the-spot practices that include invoking protection, relieving pain and anxiety, and seeing goodness in difficult situations
• Methods to amplify and reinforce your ritual work with talismans, celestial forces, and angel magick
• How ritual work can advance your spiritual evolution and openness to divine guidance
• Moving stories from Damien and Lorri about how magick changed their lives—and how it can change yours
Damien and Lorri learned magick to help them get through the most trying times—to help free Damien from his wrongful incarceration, then to help both of them heal from the traumatic aftereffects of his imprisonment. “Many of these rituals are the very same we used to rebuild our lives,” Lorri says. “We share these practices in the hopes that you will use them to survive, thrive, and create the life you desire.”