Percival Everett is a 1-Time AALBC.com Bestselling Author
Percival Everett is Currently #11 in Voting for Favorite Author of the 21st Century
Percival Everett is Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Southern California and the author of more than twenty books, including Assumption, Erasure, I Am Not Sidney Poitier, The Water Cure, Wounded, and Glyph; three collections of short fiction; and one book of poetry. He is the recipient of the Academy Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award, and the 2006 PEN USA Center Award for Fiction. .
He lives on his ranch in the mountains outside Los Angeles with his wife, novelist Danzy Senna, and their sons, Henry and Miles.
- Pen/Oakland-Josephine Miles Award for Excellence in Literature, Big Picture,1997
- Lila Wallace-Readers Digest Fellowship, Woodrow Wilson Foundation, 1994
- William Robertson Coe Chair in American Studies, University of Wyoming, 1992
- New American Writing Award, for Zulus, 1990
- The D. H. Lawrence Fellowship, University of New Mexico, 1984