Ty’s Travels: Lab Magic
by Kelly Starling Lyons, Illustrated by Nina Mata
Publication Date: Jan 04, 2022
List Price: $16.99
Format: Hardcover, 32 pages
Target Age Group: Picture Book
Parent Company: News Corporation
Borrow from Library
A joyful Geisel Honor-winning series!
Join Ty on his imaginative adventures in Ty’s Travels: Lab Magic, a My First I Can Read book by acclaimed author and illustrator team Kelly Starling Lyons and Nina Mata. Science exploration, imagination, and play are highlighted in this fun story, perfect for sharing with children 3 to 6.
Ty and Corey love to visit the museum. When they step through the doors, they become scientists. They study bugs and hunt for fossils. They catch the wind. When Ty can’t participate in a lab activity because of his age, he uses his big imagination at home. Discovering new things is so much fun!
Join Ty on his science adventure in this My First I Can Read for beginning readers. With simple, rhythmic text and joyful, bright art, this My First I Can Read book, Guided Reading Level I, is perfect for shared reading with a child. Books at this level feature basic language, word repetition, and whimsical illustrations, ideal for sharing with emergent readers. The active, engaging stories have appealing plots and lovable characters, encouraging children to continue their reading journey.
Other acclaim for the Ty’s Travels series includes:
- A Chicago Public Library Best Fiction Book for Young ReadersTy’s Travels: All Aboard is a Here Wee Read Ultimate Diverse Children’s BookAuthor Kelly Starling Lyons has been selected as the 2021 Piedmont LaureateBoth an excellent book for guided reading and a winning read-aloud. —Kirkus (starred review)
- Juvenile Fiction / Boys & Men
- Juvenile Fiction / Imagination & Play
- Juvenile Fiction / Nature & The Natural World / General
- Juvenile Fiction / Readers / Beginner
- Juvenile Fiction / Social Themes / New Experience