Little & Lion
by Brandy Colbert
Publication Date: Aug 08, 2017
List Price: $29.00
Format: Hardcover, 336 pages
Target Age Group: Young Adult
Imprint: Little, Brown and Company
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Parent Company: Hachette Livre
Borrow from Library
A Stonewall Book Award Winner!
"Little and Lion is beautifully insightful, honest, and compassionate. Brandy’s ability to find larger meaning in small moments is nothing short of dazzling."-Nicola Yoon, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Everything, Everything
A stunning novel on love, identity, loss, and redemption.
When Suzette comes home to Los Angeles from her boarding school in New England, she’s isn’t sure if she’ll ever want to go back. L.A. is where her friends and family are (as well as her crush, Emil). And her stepbrother, Lionel, who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, needs her emotional support.
But as she settles into her old life, Suzette finds herself falling for someone new…the same girl her brother is in love with. When Lionel’s disorder spirals out of control, Suzette is forced to confront her past mistakes and find a way to help her brother before he hurts himself—or worse.
- Young Adult Fiction / Family / Alternative Family
- Young Adult Fiction / Family / Siblings
- Young Adult Fiction / Girls & Women
- Young Adult Fiction / LGBT
- Young Adult Fiction / School & Education / Boarding School & Prep School
- Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Dating & Sex
- Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Mental Illness
- Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Prejudice & Racism