The Hidden Lover: What Women Need to Know That Men Can’t Tell Them
by William July II
Publication Date: Feb 11, 2003
List Price: $12.95
Format: Paperback, 272 pages
Imprint: Insomniac Press
Publisher: Insomniac Press
Parent Company: Insomniac Press
Borrow from Library
The relationship coach returns, delivering straight talk on the bachelor mentality and how women can break through it.
In his popular work advising troubled couples and singles, William July II has uncovered certain unmistakable truths about most men, particularly those who think of marriage as a form of torture. Moreover, he’s discovered that women often try so hard to conquer their boyfriends’ fears that they end up scaring them even more. Now, in The Hidden Lover, July delivers the kind of no-holds-barred dialogue that women and men should have but don’t, covering hot topics like these:
• Single, Successful, And Not Interested In Marriage! What’s Up With That?
• Why There is a Hidden Lover Inside Every Man.
• Disappearing Acts: How Hidden Lovers Hide While In Relationships.
• Women Who Frighten Away Potential Husbands.
• I’m Not Superman: How Trying to Be Superman Can Affect a Relationship.
Getting to the heart of commitment phobics and the women who fall in love with them, The Hidden Lover offers the kind of realistic, compassionate advice that thousands of not-so-swinging singles have been waiting for.
Tell us what do you think about The Hidden Lover: What Women Need to Know That Men Can’t Tell Them.