The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.
by Martin Luther King, Jr.
Publication Date: Jan 01, 2001
List Price: $16.00 (store prices may vary)
Page Count: 400
Imprint: Warner Books
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Parent Company: Hachette Livre
Using Stanford University’s voluminous collection of archival material, including previously unpublished writings, interviews, recordings, and correspondence, King scholar Clayborne Carson has constructed a remarkable first-person account of Dr. King’s extraordinary life.
- Biography & Autobiography / Cultural, Ethnic & Regional / General
- Biography & Autobiography / Historical
- Biography & Autobiography / Political
- Biography & Autobiography / Religious
- Political Science / Civil Rights
Tell us what do you think about The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr..