A Plentiful Harvest: Creating Balance and Harmony Through the Seven Living Virtues
by Terrie Williams
Publication Date: Nov 01, 2003
List Price: $20.99
Format: Paperback, 320 pages
Imprint: Grand Central Publishing
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Parent Company: Hachette Livre
Borrow from Library
She was president of one of the country’s top publicity agencies, with a Who’s Who-in-entertainment client list that included Eddie Murphy, Miles Davis, and Janet Jackson. The bestselling author of The Personal Touch, she was a popular speaker for Fortune 500 companies and academia alike. And socially she knew everyone’and was everywhere’that mattered. But Terrie Williams felt more stressed-out than successful, frantic instead of fulfilled. She felt there had to be something more than rushing to meet constant deadlines and be in endless places, and she found it somewhere she never expected…
A PLENTIFUL HARVEST
One sleepless night, Terrie found a Kwanzaa card under her bed. She had always revered the holiday for the special values it celebrated. But right then she realized that its cornerstone seven "Living Virtues" were a powerful way to rediscover joy, meaning, and balance. Now, she helps you find your personal "plenty"’how to reconnect basic, time-honored truths with your deepest needs to yield harmony and satisfaction in your life. Step by step, through meditations, weekly practices, and journal exercises, she shows you how to:
- Learn your true calling and take small daily steps to live it to the fullest
- Discover real wealth by taking control of your finances and learning the difference between what you desire, want’and actually need
- Use your creativity for more fulfilling work, play-and even emotional healing
- Find love’s true meaning-from valuing yourself for who you are to honestly opening up to others
- Define what community means to you and discover the most rewarding ways to "give back.
- Straightforward, practical, filled with invaluable mother-wit and warmth, A PLENTIFUL HARVEST shows you how to balance life’s many "seasons"’and to reap their most satisfying rewards.
REAP JOY, FULFILLMENT, AND BALANCE FROM SEVEN SIMPLE IDEAS:
They are known as the seven "Living Virtues," the cherished, time-tested spiritual values behind Kwanzaa. Let The Personal Touch’s Terrie Williams show you how to turn them into an empowering life plan’and ultimate fulfillment.