The Dark-Thirty: Southern Tales of the Supernatural
by Patricia C. Mckissack
- A 2022 Top 100 Recommended Children’s Book
- 1 Time AALBC.com Bestselling Book!
- Coretta Scott King Award Winning Book 1993
- Newbery Medal Winner or Honor 1993
Publication Date: Mar 29, 2022
List Price: $9.99
Format: Paperback, 176 pages
Target Age Group: Middle Grade
Publisher: Penguin Random House
Parent Company: Bertelsmann
Borrow from Library
In that special half-hour of twilight—the dark-thirty—there are stories to be told. Mesmerizing, suspenseful, and breathtakingly original, these tales make up a heart-stopping collection of lasting value, a book not quickly forgotten.
Originally published in 1992.
- Juvenile Fiction / Historical / United States / 20Th Century
- Juvenile Fiction / Horror
- Juvenile Fiction / People & Places / United States / African American
- Juvenile Fiction / Short Stories
- Juvenile Fiction / Thrillers & Suspense