There’s nothing Violet loves more than music, and she plays or sings every chance she gets. But where are the other kids like her-kids who think and dream music all day long? As a baby, in kindergarten, at the beach and the zoo, she never gives up looking for companions. And then one summer day…
Bright, lively, and lyrical, this is a book for kids who march to a different drummer. Violet’s Music sings to us that the right friend is always out there-as long as we keep looking and hoping, and above all, staying true to ourselves.
- Juvenile Fiction / Animals / Marine Life
- Juvenile Fiction / Cooking & Food
- Juvenile Fiction / Family / Multigenerational
- Juvenile Fiction / People & Places / United States / African American
- Juvenile Fiction / People & Places / United States / Hispanic & Latino