Mind Your Own Wellness: Turning Thoughts Into Reality
by Alex Ong
Publication Date: Jan 20, 2010
List Price: $14.95
Format: Paperback, 188 pages
Imprint: OCL Publishing, Inc.
Publisher: OCL Publishing, Inc.
Parent Company: OCL Publishing, Inc.
Borrow from Library
"…I strongly recommend Mind Your Own Wellness to all who care about their health. It is easy to read and to use as a reference book. It should be on the bookshelves of every parent. The greatest benefits of good nutrition, stress relief and exercise come from adopting what is in this book early in life, yet at any age one can benefit." —Foreword by Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. - Board Certified Neurosurgeon, Lecturer and Author of Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
This book contains priceless, hands-on tips to help you get your weight back on track again. It gives you full control over your thoughts, the choices to improve your health, and the chance to reduce your weight, as well as your aches and pains, NATURALLY.
You will discover:
* 1) The GOODs or BADs of 14 Common Things that you eat and drink - including Milk, Sugar-Free Foods, Fat-Free Foods, and more…
* 2) How your Inner Junky (Junk Food) Voice and Inner Healthy Voice determine how and what you eat.
* 3) How to reduce your weight without diet pills and starving.
* 4) Ways to improve your health; plus, increase your confidence, energy, and productivity naturally.
* 5) The key to keep those unwanted pounds off your body for good, one step at a time.
"Mind Your Own Wellness is healthy living 101. Read it from Cover to Cover!" —Marci Shimoff - Author of Happy For No Reason
"Mind Your Own Wellness is an unique and easy to use eating strategy. Natural health shouldn’t be difficult, and Alex Ong has done a wonderful job of outlining effective tips for how to eat better and get over cravings." —Alexandra Jamieson, CHHC, AADP, - Holistic Health Counselor, Starred In SuperSize Me
Tell us what do you think about Mind Your Own Wellness: Turning Thoughts Into Reality.