The Dating Playbook
by Farrah Rochon
Publication Date: Sep 17, 2021
List Price: $15.99
Format: Paperback, 384 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Parent Company: Hachette Livre
When a personal trainer agrees to fake date her client, all rules are out the window in this "fun, heartfelt, and totally relatable" romantic comedy (Abby Jimenez, NYT bestselling author of Life’s Too Short).
When it comes to personal training, Taylor Powell kicks serious butt. Unfortunately, her bills are piling up, rent is due, and the money situation is dire. Taylor needs more than the support of her new best friends, Samiah and London. She needs a miracle.
And Jamar Dixon might just be it. The oh-so-fine former footballer wants back into the NFL, and he wants Taylor to train him. There’s just one catch—no one can know what they’re doing. But when they’re accidentally outed as a couple, Taylor’s game plan is turned completely upside down. Is Jamar just playing to win … or is he playing for keeps?
- Entertainment Weekly: Best Books of Summer
- PopSugar: Best Summer Reads of 2021
- Buzzfeed: Romance Novels You Need to Read This Summer
- BookBub: Best Romance Books of Summer
- Washington Post: Romance Novels to Read This Summer
- Oprah Daily: Most Anticipated Romances of 2021