Celebrate Your Body (and Its Changes, Too!): The Ultimate Puberty Book for Girls
by Sonya Renee Taylor
Publication Date: May 29, 2018
List Price: $12.99
Format: Paperback, 174 pages
Imprint: Rockridge Press
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Parent Company: Rockridge Press
A body-positive guide to help girls ages 8 to 12 navigate the changes of puberty
Puberty can be a difficult time for a young girl―and it’s natural not to know who (or what) to ask. Celebrate Your Body encourages girls to face puberty with excitement and empowerment. From period care to mysterious hair in new places, this age-appropriate sex education book has the answers you’re looking for―in a way you can relate to.
Covering everything from bras to braces, this body-positive puberty book for girls offers friendly guidance and support when you need it most. In addition to tips on managing intense feelings, making friends, and more, you’ll get advice on what to eat and how to exercise so your body is healthy, happy, and ready for the changes ahead.
- Puberty explained―Discover what happens, when it happens, and why your body (and mind) is amazing in every way.
- Social skills―Learn how to stand up to peer pressure, stay safe on social media, and keep the right kind of friends.
- Self-care tips―Choose the right foods, exercises, and sleep schedule to keep your changing body at its best with advice you won’t find in other puberty books for girls.
Celebrate Your Body is the growing girl’s guide to facing puberty with confidence.
Books similiar to Celebrate Your Body (and Its Changes, Too!): The Ultimate Puberty Book for Girls may be found in the categories below:
- Family & Relationships / Learning Disabilities
- Family & Relationships / Parenting / General
- Health & Fitness / Women’s Health
- Medical / Physiology