How We Get Free: Black Feminism and the Combahee River Collective
by Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor
Publication Date: Dec 05, 2012
List Price: $45.00
Format: Hardcover, 200 pages
Imprint: Haymarket Books
Publisher: Haymarket Books
Parent Company: Haymarket Books
Borrow from Library
"This new collection of a four-decades-old text reminds us that black women have long known that America’s destiny is inseparable from how it treats them and the nation ignores this truth at its peril."
—The New York Review of Books
"A striking collection that should be immediately added to the Black feminist canon."
"An essential book for any feminist library."
- History / African American
- History / United States / 20th Century
- History / Women
- Political Science / Political Ideologies / Radicalism
- Social Science / Feminism & Feminist Theory
- Social Science / Women’s Studies
Tell us what do you think about How We Get Free: Black Feminism and the Combahee River Collective.