Letters to the Finishers (who struggle to finish)
by Candace E. Wilkins
Publication Date: Jun 01, 2019
List Price: $13.99
Format: Paperback, 194 pages
Imprint: NewSeason Books
Publisher: NewSeason Books and Media
Parent Company: NewSeason Books and Media
This is not a book for the go-getters. It’s for the stay-putters. It’s for the stuck-in-a-rutters. The pattern-holders. The self-saboteurs. The fear-incapacitated. It’s for those who are stuck in a start-stop cycle in various aspects of their lives. It’s for the person who can’t seem to get over the hump of finishing.
If you’ve ever struggled to finish what you’ve started and have no clue how to remedy that, THIS is the book you’ve been waiting on.
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth
- Education / Professional Development
- Psychology / Creative Ability
- Psychology / Developmental / General
- Religion / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Self-Help / Creativity