Grieving Under Grace: “God’s Reaching Anointing Covers Everyone”
by Deborah Juniper-Frye
Publication Date: Jul 12, 2018
List Price: $10.00
Format: Paperback, 104 pages
Publisher: On-Demand Publishing LLC
Parent Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Borrow from Library
Grieving Under Grace is a self-help book that provides you with tools and guidance to navigate through life’s everyday losses. Deborah Juniper-Frye is a certified Grief Recovery Method Specialist whose trials and triumphs give her a first rate experience on how to overcome and journey through this thing called GRIEF. It is our aim and mission to soothe the brokenhearted with continued resources to help minimize the trauma of grief and assist you through your journey.
Grieving Under Grace — Thoughts of Conclusion
- You are not alone on this grief journey.
- It takes courage to fight through grief and despair intentionally.
- There is so much Good Grace in grief.
- We grieve for something in our life every day and don’t realize it.
- Don’t miss the moment of Grace.
- No two people or families grieve the same.
- Even though your loved one is no longer here, great memories can still be made in their honor.
- Love, Hope, Faith, Trust — a great flashlight to carry when the path becomes a little dark.
- Family & Relationships / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Religion / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement