ANPU: WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN

#GHETTOHEAT

ANPU: WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN

Delicate, yet resilient, the complexities of a woman’s mind and body has conformed mankind since the origin of our very existence. Maybe that’s because, much like any other miraculous form of creation, the acquisition of a woman’s immeasurable mental and anatomical treasures, are granted only to those who are more in accord with the rhythm of their natural vibrations. Often times, seeking to suppress or dominate her vibration causes separation. The union between compatible individuals, in many instances, is as close in proximity as a mortal couple can come to transcending the limitations of their own bodies.

The first to nurture us was a woman….

Passed along into the arms of other nurturing women, we learned of life, self and that which is greater than us all. With voices naturally melodic in inflection, we learned the instruction that if expressly followed, would reap most of us success and long life. After mortal combat with the principalities of this world, and with our unfulfilled expectations confirmed, upon whose bosom do I rest my weary head? Whose heart do I trust my deepest secrets? At the fragrantly tempting juncture of her loins alone can satisfy both my insatiable thirst and hunger.

No earthly desires do I covet more than a woman’s soft, loving caress. From my reflection in her bright, shining eyes, my chest swells great pride. Through a woman’s silent instruction, I discover the true path to manhood and maturity. Her contour and curvature mirrors the wonders of the fertile and life-sustaining Earth. A woman’s body is a perpetual spring—a nourishing fountain. Like sweet nectar from a ripened fruit, milk and honey flow abundantly from her blossom, in full bloom.

If only men would remove the larceny from their hearts: maybe it would be possible to convince her to remove a few protective thorns….

ANPU is author of the upcoming urban romance novel, THICKNESS

To contact ANPU, email him: ANPU@GHETTOHEAT.COM

Follow ANPU on Twitter: @ANPUDISIAC

HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT® & GHETTOHEAT® TV!

GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTIONS:

GHETTOHEAT® 
CONVICT’S CANDY 
HARDER 
AND GOD CREATED WOMAN 
LONDON REIGN 
SONZ OF DARKNESS 
TANTRUM 
HICKSONBELIKE... 
LOVE DON’T LOVE NOBODY 
THICKNESS 
GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS