2 hours ago2 hr comment_83601 Hello AALBC community,My name is Jason Von Grimes I. I am introducing my independently published book, The Way I See Life: Do You See What I See?, and requesting consideration for an AALBC book review.BOOK DETAILSAuthor: Jason Von Grimes ITitle: The Way I See Life: Do You See What I See?ISBN-13: 9798194725878Publication date: September 9, 2026Format: PaperbackPage count: 414List price: $17.99 USDPublisher: Independently publishedClassification: NonfictionABOUT THE BOOKThe Way I See Life is a collection of personal reflections organized as “Moments in Time.” It explores faith, mindset, integrity, accountability, fatherhood, forgiveness, and how we use the time we are given.Each moment pairs an editorial reflection with a section called “Now, Hear It From Me,” bringing the reader into my direct, first-person voice. The format invites readers to consider both an idea and the lived perspective behind it.My experiences span international athletics, professional football, federal law enforcement, corporate leadership, collegiate coaching, and private consulting. Those different worlds provide the setting for a central question: What do our choices reveal about who we are?The book returns to the 86,400 seconds in a full day—the time we often assume we have, though none of us is promised all of it. Through reflections on control, pressure versus stress, purpose, and legacy, I invite readers to examine how they spend their time and what they leave with others.This is how I see life. My invitation to the reader is simple: Do you see what I see?REVIEW REQUESTI would appreciate consideration for an honest, independent review. I can provide a review copy upon request and will follow your instructions for delivery.Website and audio samples:https://jasonvongrimes.comam*zon book page:https://a.co/d/00Z1WXNPProfessional contact:jason@jasonvongrimes.comThank you for considering my book.Jason Von Grimes I Report
Create an account or sign in to comment