Book Review Request

Guest Shervine Thompson

Guest Shervine Thompson

My name is Shervine Thompson and I am the author of the book 'When Summer Blew Up'.  I am interested in a book review

Book Title: When Summer Blew Up

ISBN-13: 978-1514451977

Publication date: February 12 , 2016

518opN3qGML.jpg

When Summer Blew up, it meant one thing for the ever overly spunky Autumn Vanderpool. That her life was over ,along with her hopes of ever being an elite Olympian Gymnast. Now she is back in Guanela, the island where she grew up,forced to live with her tyranny aunt, whom she considers to be the Joker's identical twin. Her only worry now is survival and to completely forget her past. That's until she met the boy with the red shoes. He is the charming Brainiac while she is the girl who nobody wants to be around, but yet they soon become close friends. Now she is pushed to look at herself in a whole new light, and pursue her dream of becoming an Olympian gymnast, and although she may have gotten on the audition team, staying there is only half the battle. But her dark past and the infamous `they' aren't happy with the new Autumn, and threatens to destroy her new found happiness. When Summer Blew Up follows the friendship of two teens growing up in the 1980s to when they are adults.