Schools out! Why spend quality time w/your kids?(Book review request)

Guest Christopher R. Kaden

Guest Christopher R. Kaden

Hi family! I'm Christopher R. Kaden, an author based in Atlanta, and I wanted to share with you the importance of spending quality time with your children. We all have busy lives, hectic schedules, but not taking the time to spend with your children can lead to problems. My first published children's book, The Best Feeling in the World, illustrates this well. It tells the story of eight-year old Simon, who, at first glance, would appear to have it all: all the latest video games that he plays on his big-screen TV, a chef to cook for him, and a driver to take him to and from school. But Simon isn't happy, because what he really wants is his Mom and Dad to spend time with him, as they are busy nurturing their careers. An emotional climax forces his parents to reevaluate family priorities, resulting in what could be the happiest ending of all, and a discovery as to what really is The Best Feeling in the World. I would love to share this journey with you; you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be uplifted. 

Thank you kindly for your time.

Christopher R. Kaden

www.christopherkaden.com

www.christopherkaden.com