Book Review Request for The Kool Kids & The Land Of The Giants

Guest James Tate

Guest James Tate

Good morning,

My name is James Tate. I am a new, self published author and I am submitting a request to have my first book reviewed. 

The title of my book is The Kool Kids & The Land Of The Giants.

The Kool Kids are a group of Christian kids who will motivate, educate, and inspire you and your family to defeat the giants in their life/land.

We have become comfortable allowing certain giants to live in our land. Giants such as Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Debt, Depression, and the list goes on. In the first book of the Kool Kids series, the kids will face Obesity. 

Please consider this book for review. I am releasing this book in September. September is National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month. Thank you. 

Title: The Kool Kids & The Land Of The Giants

Author: James Tate

Illustrator: Jay Reed

ISBN 13: 978-0-9991315-0-3

Publication Date: September 1, 2017

Cover Art:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4JrtcPVOJtnZy1ERW5WU2NKUk0/view?usp=sharing

Author Bio:

James Tate's personal journey to lose and keep off weight resulted in him establishing Beyond W8 Loss Total Wellness Center LLC, a Christ-led “Wholelistic” wellness center focused on “Total Fat Loss” (Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, Physical) and improving overall health. He uses his experience as a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Nutrition Therapist, Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner, and Sports & Exercise Nutritional Advisor to help people reach their wellness goals. Tate has also been certified as a health minister through Wesley Seminary.

Growing up in Washington, D.C., Tate was always a big child, a big teenager and a big adult. Tate’s lowest high school weight was 275 pounds. In 2010, he weighed 415 pounds which forced him to begin his wellness journey. By January 2011, he had shed 200+ pounds without any surgery, shots, pills or fad diets.

Tate is the founder of The Fight 4 Your Life, Knocking Out Obesity & Disease Movement, which uses boxing as an analogy to shows people that their battles are winnable, The Holy & Healthy Movement, and Temple Renovation, a wellness program he creates to help people “renovate” different areas of their body and life with the help of “The Master Carpenter,” who is Jesus.

Tate received his training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where he was trained in more than 100 dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods, and The Health Sciences Academy where he earned certifications in Nutrition Therapy, as a Sports & Exercise Nutritional Advisor, and as a Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner. Drawing on this knowledge, Tate is able to help people create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits their unique body, lifestyle, preferences and goals.

Tate is the Assistant Director of the B.O.D.Y by Christ Ministry at the First Baptist Church of Glenarden where John K. Jenkins Sr. is the Pastor. The ministry aims to educate people about food and nutrition, as well as help people break the bondage that food has on their lives. He also facilitates focus studies like “What Would Jesus Eat”, “What Does The Bible Say About Healthy Eating” and “The Ultimate Guide To Men’s And Women’s Health.”

Tate is a devoted husband and father.

• Like 1