Requesting Book Reviews

Guest Charles E. Brown

Guest Charles E. Brown

My name is Charles E. Brown (C. Erskine Brown), and I am the author of A Cry Among Men, a work of Literary Fiction. Individual readers as well as book clubs are consistently giving this debut novel 5 Star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. I invite you to give yours. 

Synopsis:

Friday night, April 3, 2015 Don Wilcox came face-to-face with the devil. As Wall Street’s most prolific and respected Mergers & Acquisitions investment banker, scores of people loved him, but there were scads who disliked him because of his quiet confidence and recurrent success. Yet no one lugged around the bucket of jealousy, contempt, and hate towards Don like Scott Bradley - Jacobs, Baxter & Felton’s self-appointed golden boy. So to wield his power, after a night of self-indulgence, the soul of the devil awakened; and Scott Bradley did the unthinkable to destroy Don. Friday, April 3, 2015 marks the night of the most horrific act of hate and racism of our time; and the start of the most hellish fight of Don Wilcox’s life.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1530565383

ISBN: 1530565383

Publisher: / A / K / K / Books

Best,

CB