Review Request

Guest Cal Lewis

Guest Cal Lewis

Greetings, my name's Cal Lewis. I've recently published my first cybercrime fiction book, Maxed Out. It is available in paperback and Kindle on Amazon (If you're a Kindle Unlimited reader, you're eligible to read it now!). It's about a college couple struggling to keep their growing family together, while making a way for a better life. Fast-paced, heartfelt, refreshing are just a few words used to describe this entertaining book.

Title: Maxed Out

ISBN-10: 0999212109

ISBN-13: 978-0999212103

Publication date: December 9, 2017

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Maxed-Out-Brick-Road-1/dp/0999212109/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514332176&sr=8-1&keywords=maxed+out+cal+lewis

Book Cover Image:

Synopsis: Ramses hated growing up in his Atlanta neighborhood, so he found a way out, college. Now he has to provide for his pregnant girlfriend, Anita, and their first child on the way. But college won’t get Anita and Ramses out of the neighborhood before their baby is born, so he turns to crime to speed up the relocation. With the assistance of the boss of a Mexican cartel, his circumstances change for the better. But just as he thinks he is out, new dangers arise threatening to pull him and his family back to the ghetto he is fighting to escape. Desperate times may call for desperate measures, and Ramses must decide which is more important, money or family.

Still unsure you want to give it a read? Head on over to my website, www.calwrites.com, and get the first few chapters to read for FREE!

Happy reading.

CAL