New Young Black Male Author

Guest G.K Logan

Guest G.K Logan

I am  GK Logan. I am 21 and have written a novel. I am graduating college in a month. 

I used to play basketball until my second year of college. I am graduating as SGA President with a Journalism major and Business Minor.

I wrote this novel after thinking I was done with school after I was no longer playing basketball. Thank God it worked out that I was able to stay in school.

The novel stayed in my files for two years. I have gone through the editing process and have released it on amazon as an ebook.

The novel is about: As David, a young black boy, leaves what has always been familiar. He finds what he thought to be true about those around him and those he has never met to be a whirlwind of misunderstood preconceptions. The world he was from could have never prepared him for what what to come as he tries to navigate who he is inside of the sudden madness of a new culture.

I believe it speaks to something powerful in contemporary times.

It is an honor to be able to publish and to even post this on such a forum. I hope this reaches some people.

Thank GKL

Here is a link

https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Door-Number-Part-One-ebook/dp/B07C9195VP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522434692&sr=8-1&keywords=behind+door+number+2