Joy Comes in the Morning: Book Review

Guest Monet

Guest Monet

Hello!

My name is Teon Dolby and my author name is Monet. I am interested in a book review on my self-published anthology titled, Joy Comes in the Morning.  The Publication date is June 21, 2018 and the ISBN 9781721079605.

Joy Comes in the Morning is a collection of poetry that focuses on the healing of damaged women. An anthology filled with raw, real emotions: encourages readers to take the first step towards their healing process and living a holistic life. 

Synopsis:  Take the first step forward in learning about self-care and loving yourself unconditionally. Divided into six chapters, Monet paints her triumphant progression from the midnight hours to sunrise. This collection of poetry explores the emotions of a broken woman who is longing for peace and healing during her darkest hours. Curl up with a hot cup of tea and allow your soul to cry, grow and heal.

I admire your book reviews and I hope Joy Comes in the Morning is one that can be added to your selection! Please click the link to view my book cover and personal website.
Thank you for your consideration.

Monet