Request Book Review: Tara's Touch

Guest Carla Brice-Talley

Guest Carla Brice-Talley

Hello,  My name is Carla Brice-Talley, and I would like to request a review of my first novel, Tara's Touch.  The author of this work is Carla Brice-Talley.

Tara's Touch is available on Amazon (ISBN-13: 978-1947373150).  It was published January 2019.  Here is an image of the book cover. 

4176FbxFV3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

A mesmerizing saga of Tara, whom we meet as a sixteen year-old run-away and former-foster child determined to keep her son from entering the system that shaped her life with loneliness and insecurity. A combination of perseverance, goodwill, divine benevolence, and love transforms Tara's life from that of a poor, powerless girl to the life of an enterprising, independent woman. However, success and money do not shield her life from violence and disappointment or from her past, especially as her son seeks answers about his father. Can Tara truly find personal and professional peace and happiness? Can she provide a life for her children better than the one she knew as a child? The answers to those questions make for an unforgettable novel.

I would love to know what you think.  Thank you, Carla