Request for review

Guest David Steinman

Guest David Steinman

Dear Editors,  

I’m an international revolutionary who was nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize for my strategic role in Ethiopia’s recent democracy revolution. My debut literary novel, Money, Blood and Conscience, is inspired by my Ethiopian experiences. It combines fiction with investigative journalism and includes a political call to action for the reader.

The story’s about an idealistic Hollywood producer who stages a global rock concert for Ethiopian famine victims and is blackmailed into defending a brutal dictator. It explores the dilemma confronted by humanitarian organizations forced to deal with authoritarian regimes and symbolizes the larger question of how free societies should deal with tyrants. The romantic sub-plot, an interracial love affair between the producer and an Ethiopian guerilla fighter, has a feminist perspective.

Former Amnesty International director Jack Healey, the world’s leading human rights authority, calls it “The most searing account of contemporary evil since ‘Uncle Tom’s Cabin.’”

Ethiopia is sliding into genocide—three million people have been ethnically cleansed in the past two years--and I hope reviews will help highlight that subject.

I have been published in the Washington Post, Forbes.com and other major media where I exposed the Ethiopian dictatorship’s human rights abuses and theft of billions from famine victims. I have a degree in economics from Wharton.

Here is the book’s promo video.

If you’d like to review the novel, please let me know.

Book details follow below.

Thank you for your consideration.

P.S. The image URL insertion didn't seem to work, but here's the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4uGUi4lzPdgbVabPO_Q4cBVxVz0g

ISBN -13:978-0-578-42425-5

258 pages

Paperback price $14.95

Publisher: Free Planet Publishing

Release date - Nov. 2019