CLANDESTINE - Exciting Historical Novel That Inspires

Thanks to the participants in the "Introduce Yourself / Newbies" thread in the AALBC Forums.

Y'all encouraged me when I first came and told you a little about our (my wife and my) work in progress.

We have now self-published: CLANDESTINE: The Times and Secret Life of Mariah Otey Reddick.

I am pleased to share the Press Release.  [Oooops, sorry no Word docs or pdf's can be attached!]

So, here's the cover instead...

893071371_CLANDESTINECOVER2.thumb.jpg.8c7cef73f358c150bf4090a7fb08384b.jpg

Here's a quick summary of some of the story lines:

An enslaved Black girl - ripped from her mother's embrace as her sister screams in horror - is given away as a wedding gift and, emboldened by memories of her armed freedom-fighting Ancestors, grows up to become a spy for the Union. She and her true love struggle against KKK violence after the U.S. Civil War, and must thwart a Colored blackmailer and abort the deadly plans of a crippled deranged ex-Confederate and then his fanatical deserter son both sworn to revenge.
Inspired by true events and chronicled by her great-grandson and his wife.

If anyone would like to receive a FREE excerpt of CLANDESTINE, just drop us a note at knowledge@Clandestine-Life.com.

All the best to everyone...

Damani