I want My Book Reviewed By Your Prestigious Organization

Guest Chuka Nduneseokwu

Guest Chuka Nduneseokwu

Name: Chuka Nduneseokwu

Authors Name: Chuka Nduneseokwu (Pen Name: Malcolm Washington)

The Book Title: The Attack On Critical Race Theory: The Reverse-Racism Attempts By Parts Of White America To Subdue Black Anti-Racism And Block Recounts Of America’s Racist History From Slavery To Date

ASIN/ISBN: B09CZDPDMB

Publication Date: August 18, 2021

Book Cover Image:  51WgrLKKj2L.jpg

Synopsis: 

There Is An Attack On Critical Race Theory – An Attack Masked By Lies To Block The Revisiting Of America’s Racist Past, Which Has Fueled The Prejudice Against People Of Color In The American System.

Critical Race Theory, as a tool that examines systemic racism in America's history and the judicial system among other aspects of the American society, has been under attack in recent times. This attack has mainly come from the conservative wing of American politics and society, among other white supremacy groups.

Those who attack Critical Race Theory have claimed that it is taught in k-12 schools, and that any attempts at revisiting the racism against colored people in America's history is divisive, and that it teaches white children that they are inherently evil. Although Critical Race Theory is a legal framework that is only taught in law school, those who attack it are attempting to dismantle and rebrand the theory, tagging it to Marxism and Critical Theory.

But these claims are false, and this book "The Attack On Critical Race Theory" sufficiently puts to rest any claims that Critical Race Theory is taught in K-12 schools OR that it is dangerous: and more importantly points out the hidden agenda of those who are attacking Critical Race theory.

This eye-opening master piece comes to the defense of African-Americans, scholars, historians, and teachers who have continuously revisited the anti-black racism in America's past, with the hope of promoting tolerance, social justice, and equity.

Malcolm Washington weaves an electrifying combination of scholarly facts, core ideas, history, and hidden-knowledge to show how systemic racism has eaten deep into the American system from the days of slavery, through reconstruction, to Jim crow, and even to the present decade, with visible examples of racism today.

The attackers argue that America is an egalitarian society with no flaws, and with no surmounting evidence of anti-black racism from slavery to date, and that those who want to bring America to reckon with its slavery past are "negatively rewriting American history" and destroying the legacy of America's founders. They deny that the subjugation of blacks throughout America's history did not continue into racial discrimination in America today.

"The Attack On Critical Race Theory" as a book which pokes white America's conscience,  provokes it to empathy and reason, draws similarities between the canceling of Critical Race Theory and the canceling of other works such as The 1619 Project by Nikole Hannah-Jones. This book identifies the similar patterns and machinations deployed to discredit black scholars, historians, and laymen alike, while pointing to the grand plan of some sections of White America to entirely remove the contributions of African-Americans to America, through blood and sweat.  

Our ultimate task with this body of work is to stand in defense of “the true history of racism to be taught in American schools, and every home and platform.” America has a lot to learn from its treatment of Africans (who later became African Americans) in other to advance beyond the claws of racism and prejudice. Without these lessons being taught in truth, nothing is going to change. Even though we condemn slavery and racism by “white people” with the strongest of terms and make valid points against the blacklisting of genuine history, we hope that everyone who picks up this book would read with an open mind and work towards ending racism.

Request For Review:

I am reaching out to you regarding submissions of my already published books (on am*zon) for your review. My name is Chuka Nduneseokwu, and I am the Editor-In-Chief of Liberty Writers Africa. My recently published work comes to the defense of the teaching of Black history in the United States.

You can view it on am*zon here: https://www.am*zon.com/Attack-Critical-Race-Theory-Reverse-Racism-ebook/dp/B09CZDPDMB/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1638110012&sr=1-3

I would love to know if you can do a review of the book or publish an article about the book. Please also let me know the best ways to get it across to your prestigious organization, and what you would require from me. I would appreciate it if you reviewed this book and shared it with your community. It means a lot to me and my passion to tell our true history and liberate our people through literature.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Chuka Nduneseokwu

Editor-in-Chief, Liberty Writers Africa