You Are Only Just Beginning: Lessons for the Journey Ahead
by Morgan Harper Nichols
From bestselling author and beloved artist Morgan Harper Nichols, this illustrated collection of poetry empowers you to embrace your next adventure with confidence and grace.
Sometimes it’s difficult to take that first step into your future and embrace the unknown. In this collection of art and poetry, Morgan reimagines the classic heroine’s journey—from the very first call to adventure, through trials, hardships, and new relationships, all the way back home—and offers key lessons and affirmations to encourage and equip you every step of the way.
As you travel your own journey of self-discovery, you’re invited to:
- Cultivate the courage you need to follow your passions
- Develop curiosity about the natural world around you
- Find comfort and inspiration for the inevitable trials on your journey
- Reflect on how your past has prepared you
- Step out in wonder and faith, knowing there is more for you
Morgan’s signature art fills every page of this book, making it a gorgeous addition to your bedside or coffee table. This is a lovely gift to give for birthdays, holidays, and graduations.
Look for the previous books in this series: All Along You Were Blooming and How Far You Have Come.