From the New York Times bestselling author of Dear Martin comes this illuminating exploration of old friendships, new crushes, and the path to self-discovery. Told in three voices, Nic Stone’s new book is sure to please fans of Becky Albertalli, Nicola Yoon, and Jason Reynolds.
Courtney "Coop" Cooper
Dumped. Again. And normally I wouldn’t mind. But right now, my best friend and source of solace, Jupiter Sanchez, is ignoring me to text some girl.
Rae Evelyn Chin
I assumed "new girl" would be synonymous with "pariah," but Jupiter and Courtney make me feel like I’m right where I belong. I also want to kiss him. And her. Which is . . . perplexing.
The only thing worse than losing the girl you love to a boy is losing her to your boy. That means losing him, too. I have to make a move. . . .
No easy answers.
- Young Adult Fiction / Diversity & Multicultural
- Young Adult Fiction / People & Places / United States / African American
- Young Adult Fiction / Romance / LGBT
- Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Dating & Sex
- Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Prejudice & Racism
- Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Violence
Tell us what do you think about Odd One Out.