Black Economic Empowerment: Create Your Own Plan to Build Great Wealth
by Robin Walker
Publication Date: May 22, 2015
List Price: $2.99
Format: Paperback, 51 pages
Imprint: Reklaw Education
Publisher: Reklaw Education
Parent Company: Reklaw Education Ltd.
Borrow from Library
Considering the present economic climate: Can you afford to be ignorant about money?
In this book, Robin Walker explains the basic principles of wealth creation which ends with a step-by-step plan which ordinary people can follow.
You will discover:
- What is keeping the Black Community in poverty
- Why mainstream economics and business education is a deception
- Your first steps to getting into business
- Your first steps to getting into property
- A practical action plan to get you off the plantation towards financial freedom
Make this book your first stepping stone to financial freedom
Tell us what do you think about Black Economic Empowerment: Create Your Own Plan to Build Great Wealth.