Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

African American Literature Book Club

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Von Grimes I

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jason Von Grimes I

  1. Hello AALBC community, My name is Jason Von Grimes I. I am introducing my independently published book, The Way I See Life: Do You See What I See?, and requesting consideration for an AALBC book review. BOOK DETAILS Author: Jason Von Grimes I Title: The Way I See Life: Do You See What I See? ISBN-13: 9798194725878 Publication date: September 9, 2026 Format: Paperback Page count: 414 List price: $17.99 USD Publisher: Independently published Classification: Nonfiction ABOUT THE BOOK The Way I See Life is a collection of personal reflections organized as “Moments in Time.” It explores faith, mindset, integrity, accountability, fatherhood, forgiveness, and how we use the time we are given. Each moment pairs an editorial reflection with a section called “Now, Hear It From Me,” bringing the reader into my direct, first-person voice. The format invites readers to consider both an idea and the lived perspective behind it. My experiences span international athletics, professional football, federal law enforcement, corporate leadership, collegiate coaching, and private consulting. Those different worlds provide the setting for a central question: What do our choices reveal about who we are? The book returns to the 86,400 seconds in a full day—the time we often assume we have, though none of us is promised all of it. Through reflections on control, pressure versus stress, purpose, and legacy, I invite readers to examine how they spend their time and what they leave with others. This is how I see life. My invitation to the reader is simple: Do you see what I see? REVIEW REQUEST I would appreciate consideration for an honest, independent review. I can provide a review copy upon request and will follow your instructions for delivery. Website and audio samples: https://jasonvongrimes.com am*zon book page: https://a.co/d/00Z1WXNP Professional contact: jason@jasonvongrimes.com Thank you for considering my book. Jason Von Grimes I

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.