Astrology Tarot Numbers and Time Markers

Here's a fairly detailed time line of my practice.

It is complicated. It is hard to understand because it isn't like anything else, plus I have been working on it since 1999. I will try to explain my idea and my initial goal.

I started with Tarot and Numerology. Tarot is great for describing the situation, numerology was good for a quick character delineation. A Friend said my reading was good but I should include timing. So I started researching timing in Tarot. The general consensus is that either it doesn't work or is very general. I came across a few techniques to specify time. Using either the astrological correspondence or elements to specify the length or the number to represent the amount but not unit. So in theory there were a few reasonable approaches but none worked practically. So I combined a few techniques and created a heuristic and an actual formulae. This was about 1997. In 1999 I learned the basics of astrology. By 2000 I had read about 1300 people using Tarot and Numerology. and probably about 50 -100 astrology charts. It was about this time that I created my own correspondence between numbers and planets.

I used to read Tarot every chance I got., plus I had a formula to calculate time in the tarot.

Around 2000 I became more focused on astrology and Tarot. Numerology wasn't good as a predictor and astrology was a more dynamic character assesor. So I dropped Numerology and focused on numbers. The next big leap was around 2006 I was working as a psychic full time. People wanted definite answers.  So I created my magical language that created meaning for every number between 1 - 930. This took months, I took everything I read on Astrology Tarot Numbers and occult theory to create a magical language using three "random" numbers from the querent's mind. The numbers told a story and were related to an amount of time. The formulae generally results in the following time span 2 - 4 months roughly.   However in practice the time could be immediately or years into the future. It has happened that the time was never, this happened twice, one time I remember vividly, because it was the first time after doing  thousands of readings.

I also was trying to find a link to Tarot and astrology using Greek and Hebrew among other things. I created a correspondence for the first 300 numbers; each number had about 14 categories using Tarot and Astrological symbolism in addition to the letter values in Greek and Hebrew. This project took me a hundred hours to set up. It didn't work. Another large project that didn't work was using statistics to quantify the link between numerology and Astrology. I had 1300 people and about 130 categories for each person. Planetary position, planetary aspects both the short and the long way. Plus all the different numerology categories. So basically it was a million cell matrix.

Around 2015 I had the idea that I could use words in addition to numbers as keys to the subconscious of the querent. So words in addition to numbers have a  secondary meaning in my system and a future time. So I took a few words like spirit and mind. Wrote up what they meant based on my system then created a chart to further delineate the word. The charts I have shared on Facebook. Most people don't understand what I am doing or how. Yet a couple of people have noted the symbolic significance of the charts. So for me words and numbers have a meaning beyond what is commonly agreed upon.

So the last magical language is the most complex since the symbols represent ideas and can also be used as numbers. However I am using a non decimal based counting system which has some interesting properties. I was looking at Pi Rho and e. Pi is the most interesting for me because it relates the best to my system. I found a pattern and was able to remember the first 16 numbers of Pi. So the new system goes beyond a correspondence for number 0 - 9 to the planets. The new system currently has 100+ characters in its symbolset. I have only defined a few of the symbols yet they enable me to qualify a moment of time. I have read a few books on time and the calendar, however one of the most interesting books is Georges Ifrah - The Universal History of Numbers , the complete Magicians Tables was also helpful since it lists correspondences across many systems. The other Book is Eastern and Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse.

So with this system I was able to tell a querent that in the next town was a cafe was vibrant and her friend lived there. And the town south of it was residential. I was also able to correctly identify the number of job offers and when they would occur on a date plus or minus a week. What I have found is that my system only works for individuals and is less accurate with Mundane Astrology. 

So what I am noticing is there are signatures in time that I can identify. which allows me to either create a transit Astrological chart from a word or parse through thousands of minor and major transits to find the chart that answers the question. So when you look at the land or an area you can describe it. I can do a similar thing when looking at time.

The three number system allows me to essentially read time since time is relate to three
Past  Present Future
Hours Minutes Second
Years Month Days
Degrees Minutes Seconds

The other interesting thing is that time in astrology also relates to position in the solar system. So even before Einstein said space and time are linked or two sides of the same coin. Astrology got there first.