Conspiracy or Not? Obama's Chef, Tamari Campbell Drowning

Conspiracy or Not? Obama's Chef, Tamari Campbell Drowning

spacer.png

Following the news of Campbell's untimely passing, his wife Sherise shared this photo to Instagram noting she was 'heartbroken'

I came across this brief youtube video and, although the host says that he believes that 99% this drowning was accidental, however, he also has a 1% doubt.

One of the main reasons he says that he believes there could be a deeper reason behind this death is because this is the second incident of a White House Chef who died by accidental drowning.

Back in 2015, the Clinton's Chef also died by accidental drowning.

Also, Tafari was initially reported to have repeatedly said that he could not swim, however, in this brief video, a couple of video's are shown of him actually swimming! 

Yeah, so I really did not pause about this awful and sad news until I came across this report. Now I do wonder!

Tafari was initially hired on the Bush administration, I think a then was asked to stay on to be a cook for the Obamas. 

And he became Obama's personal chef.

And like this host said, WHAT A NEAT NAME, TAFARI. I love it and can see a connection between Obama and the chef with regards to this wonderful name!

I feel so sorry for his family. 

Anyway, here is the video and some brief references and a comment from the youtube. 

1st

3 days ago

Chefs make the perfect "accidental witness". They see, hear and learn things we don't.

The people that say these things are worried about the possibility of certain things that

were said over their meal being "leaked". How do you ultimately protect information that

wasn't supposed to be shared? Eliminate ALL possible witnesses to the fact. Chefs do it

by accident... they hear too much and that's no conspiracy but a fact.

Read more

"It's a Trend" - Obama's White House Chef Found Dead 

spacer.png

Tafari Campbell, 45, (pictured with wife Sherise) was found dead on Monday by divers after going missing while paddle boarding on the pond that backs on to Barack Obama 's sprawling $12million estate.

Campbell's family told the South Florida Sun Sentinel in 2009 he had always shown an interest in cooking and would frequently whip something up when his large family came to visit.

He graduated from a culinary school in Virginia, and had briefly owned his own restaurant before applying for a job at the White House. 

The sous chef was eventually hired under the George W. Bush administration, and was one of just four White House cooks asked to stay on under Obama.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12333171/Barack-Michelle-Obamas-personal-chef-identified-man-dead-paddle-boarding-accident-near-12m-Marthas-Vineyard-home.html

spacer.png

Campbell worked while the Obama's were in the White House from 2009-2017

spacer.png

A view of Obama's house from Turkeyland Cove where Campbell worked as the Obama's personal chef