a roundtable shared by soulsonsix

If you are black, and above the financial average in the black populace in the usa, are you content with the legal system?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. If you are black, did you have mostly black or mostly white teachers in the school system?

• At least ninety percent black
    • at little over fifty percent black
    • at little over fifty percent whites
    • at least ninety percent white

What I never hear from various people, black or non black,  is nixon was pardoned. USA history shows the president is immune. I know alot of blacks in the usa, I am not certain most,  like the concept of individual equality . Maybe want it implemented. But the usa has a heritage of inequality, not equality.  I think the  frederick douglass folk in the black populace  have always believed the usa can become the federation of star trek. The problem is the casualties in the black populace in the usa lalong this journey..... Thank the sister for  saying the ship hit the bridge because media keep saying the bridge collapsed like the bridge moved to the container ship. But the container ship companies spend a lot of money to make sure no media mentions or governmental focus toward them. The focus of the engineers on the bridge when the bridge was collided into is odd. the brooklyn bridge would collapse if it was hit by a container ship. .... And she is right to DEI , but she misses that some  black people  since the end of the war between the states have publicly stood against any legislation that aids black people in the usa. It isn't new, post war between the states,  that some black people support maintaining white advantages in the usa from the colonial period. This is from a view that the usa is legally "perfect' while the business owning environment in the usa is where black people can thrive and empower. But the problem with that is the role of government in supporting white wealth or power.  ... yes, the brother's point is what i have said, some like him, want a usa where the stranger is respected, which isn't what the white populace in the usa historically never had to do while the black populace was forced to do. ... He makes a point about self preservation which is what the black populace in the usa see with black elected officials, black workers in the government, black entertainers. When the door was opened to the non white male, the non white males who financially succeeded are fearful of losing what they have.... the black men's point about legal support to white empowerment aside the lack of legal support to black empowerment in the usa is about the legacy of white support providing a leg up to black non violent integrationists from the war between the states to now, which led to the groups in the black populace who wanted said power, ala the exodusters, ala the garveyites, ala the black militants absent the same white support as black groups not or leastly supported by whites in the usa ... see he made a point. I had black teachers my entire scholastic life in the home as well as outside in public school. The first time I didn't have 90% plus black teachers was in college. ... he really should had mentioned jean jacques dessalines. Well, it was after the henri christophe period when haiti succumbed to white pressure and the future reality... Great ode to shirley chisholm + Barbara lee.