My Reply to an artistic cliche

Why can't people not knock the artists lifestyle while accept the financial reality of the artists lifestyle? It is one of little money on average. I don't see the problem.  

1. 1. If you have an artist as a child plus you are financially poor, can you admit to them you will not be able to afford their artistic lifestyle?

• yes
    • no

MY REPLY

I want to say, in my home , I was always supported growing up, I still am now. My parents , both  , came to all my poetry shows, painting shows. Uncles/aunts/friends of the family all supported me, never said ,i can't do or won't do or some negative else.
I know I am being very personal or selfish, but not all creatives were told by numerous people "to be realistic"  which is really not about realism but about financial prudence. In the USA this stems from the financial reality of fiscal capitalism. 99% of all artists don't find adequate financial revenue through art, common knowledge, thus the "get real" speech. And in the black populace in the usa, being an artist is 99.99% financially incapable of adequate revenue earning. 
I was supported by those in my home or my clan or in school. And I  am black and went to schools with mostly black teachers til college. And I admit I went to college through federal money, never any debt.  
I just have to say, not all creatives have the personal history of the naysayed artist the turbulent. My only negative in my art life is I haven't reached the commercial quality I will like but I am getting there. 
I can only hope that I can find the kind of community I was born in , cause sadly, the community I was born in doesn't exist anymore. And I will like to raise a child in a community like the one I was raised in which doesn't exist in the usa anymore.  

THE CLICHE

I don't know the author but I had to reply

now07.jpg

another negative image for me, an artist paints the picture of tv father's throughout his life.

I love my father, he is a king for me and his wife, my mother. 

I never cared for nor needed a tv black father, and to be blunt , I find tv black father's all poor in many ways.

now08.jpg