Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

African American Literature Book Club

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dropping Cell Phones

Featured Replies


Has anyone else noticed that a lot of people seem to be dropping their cell phones lately?

I don't mean dropping the services....lol; I mean literally DROPPING them on the floor and ground.

Atleast twice a day I can count on somebody dropping their cell phone either at work, at a restaurant, on the street, etc....

Maybe it's something I shouldn't pay too much attention to, but the large THUD of a phone dropping on the floor next to you is alarming enough....and if it happens several times a day it should certainly get your attention.

But maybe I'm imagining this....lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.