Yesterday at 01:51 PM1 day comment_83678 Hello,I’m Ralph Clotaire Jean, a Black author born in Haiti. My book, My Voice: A Guide to Mastering Life, Truth, and Purpose, explores discipline, self-awareness, personal responsibility, and purpose.One line from the book is, “Low standards destroy high potential.” What interests me is whether an idea like that helps someone examine a habit or make a different choice. Recognizing yourself in a passage can be a start. What happens afterward matters, too.I also published a Haitian Creole edition so readers who speak the language could have access to the same ideas.Kirkus Reviews wrote, “Jean inspires readers to take charge of their lives in this empowering guide.”I’d appreciate consideration for an honest, independent AALBC book review.Publisher: Supreme Legacy PressPublication date: April 14, 2026Paperback ISBN: 9798218879747Website: ralphclotairejean.comContact: contact@ralphclotairejean.com Report
1 hour ago1 hr comment_83714 Hi Ralph, congrats on your book!You got a Kirkus review; oh, you should definitely invest in an AALBC.com Comissioned Book Review. Report
Create an account or sign in to comment