9 hours ago9 hr comment_83679 Hello,I would like to submit my novel, Becoming Liz, for AALBC book review consideration.Author: Kitt McClainTitle: Becoming LizISBN-13: Paperback: KDP/am*zon — ISBN 9798995239505 Hardcover: IngramSpark distribution — ISBN 9798995239529 Ebook: Draft2Digital wide distribution — ISBN 9798995239512Publication date: May 10, 2026Genre: Upmarket women’s fictionThemes: Black family, sisterhood, healing, and Black joyAvailable formats: paperback, hardcover, and ebookDescription:Elizabeth Rutland doesn’t fall apart. She plans and adjusts, holding the pieces together before anyone sees the cracks. But when a public betrayal dismantles everything she thought was secure, the control she relies on fails. The life she had built fractures.Becoming Liz traces one woman’s unraveling and the slow work of becoming whole. As Elizabeth confronts the truth, she must decide who she is without perfection, and whether she’s brave enough to choose herself.A complimentary review copy is available upon request.Website: https://kittmcclainofficial.comThank you for your consideration. Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_83690 Hi @Kitt Thanks for sharing formation about your book. I don't see your book in distribution; is it an Amazon only title? If so, consider opening it up to wide distribution. Many booksellers will not touch your book otherwise -- Indeed we don't do, free to the author, book reviews (that is one of several reasons we would pass on reviewing a book). If you purchased the commissioned review we would do it.I just checked out you site and see that you send readers to Amazon, which is fine, but consider fulfilling your own orders (does Amazon share the customer info?).The site looks very nice, but I would consider adding some information the ISBN, page count, price, pub date on the page.I see t Report
1 hour ago1 hr Author comment_83695 Thank you for checking and for pointing this out. The ISBN listed in my post is for the paperback edition, which is distributed through KDP. That explains why it appeared to be an am*zon-only title.Becoming Liz is also available in hardcover through IngramSpark distribution, ISBN 9798995239529, and the ebook is distributed widely through Draft2Digital, ISBN 9798995239512. I will update my original post and website to make the distribution information clearer.I appreciate the website suggestions as well. Report
Create an account or sign in to comment