Write On! Workshop, March 22, 2014, Dayton, OH

Troy

Publishing expert, Valerie J. Lewis Coleman, presents an informative and entertaining workshop that will motivate you to start or complete your writing project!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

8:30 AM to 2:00 PM

Community Room at Audio, Etc.

551 Congress Park Drive

Dayton, Ohio 45459

Your investment includes

• Continental breakfast and lunch
  • Self-Publishing Made Easy Passionate Writing Journal
  • Writing exercises
  • Volumes of information about the publishing business

Click here to register!

Space is limited, so serious writers only.

All for just $67!

through March 15, then $87 thereafter. Walk-up registrations welcome; however, we do not guarantee that conference materials and meals will be available.

Comments from Self-Publishing Made Easy attendees...

"One of the best sessions that I attended was by Valerie J. Lewis Coleman who is an author, editor and publisher. Valerie's session, Self-Publishing Made Easy Cash Machine, was fast paced and delved into many of the aspects of self-publishing. Valerie was funny, informative and a 'trial by fire' expert in the area of self-publishing."

~ Jackie Harper of Free is My Life

"I'm motivated to finish my book!"

"The presenters were great, funny and lively!"

"I expected a miracle and got one!"

"Thank you! I now have an outline, a working title, a pen name and a publisher, editor and publicist for my second book!"

"The Write On! Workshop changed my life!"

"Great conference. Excellent, knowledgeable speaker, lots of content!"

"Great menu and hospitality!"

"The speakers provided an enormous reality check as they unwrapped the pretty package of publishing!"

"The book stand was a unique and inspirational touch!"

"I'm coming back for the next one!"

Click here to register!

The day starts with registration and continental breakfast at 8:30 AM. Promptly at 9:00 AM, we’re going to delve into the mechanics of writing. Bring your manuscript, ideas and an open mind to create, expand and modify concepts for your book. A glimpse at the sessions is noted below:

Writing 101
So you have a book in you that you want to share with the world. How do you put pen to paper to develop an award-winning manuscript? You will learn how to organize your thoughts and write from an editor's perspective. Avoid the top eleven writing mistakes made by new writers. Understand techniques to engage your readers and keep them wanting more. Follow these easy steps to make your book a national treasure.

What Are My Publishing Options?
With polished manuscript in-hand, what's next? Self-publish? Vanity press? Print-on-Demand? Obtain clear and concise instructions on how to establish your publishing company. Get the inside scoop on the four must-have components of a quality cover. Determine the best price for your book. Master self-publishing to make money!