Check out Amazon Prime

It looks like Amazon is raising the price of their prime service to $99, but it is still available for $79 for a year.  Click this link for a 30 Day Free Trial (This is an affiliate link I get $2 if you do the free trail).  I don't personally recommend things unless I use it or actually support it.  I have been a prime member for a few years.

amazon-prome-black-folks.jpg

On one hand I complain that Amazon is essentially the only place left where you can buy a Black book and on the other hand I suggest, and use, a service that feasts the beast exacerbating the problem.  A hypocrite, I know.

Fighting the Amazon's, Googles, and Facebooks of the worlds is a uphill, thankless, and frustrating battle.  The old line, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em is just so much easier.  

That said, Amazon Prime provides me with two main benefits; (1) free shipping.  Now Amazon does not always have the best prices for a given product, but few offer free shipping which is a big deal if you make a lot of purchases online; and (2) The free streaming movies is something I use quite a bit. 

You also get a bunch of free Kindle titles But I have actually never taken advantage of this feature after years of review, I'm see now that I prefer Physical books.